Home Community Anime/Manga Digimon Goggles Get Girls
Goggles Get Girls
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Digimon, Since: 08-23-09
Founder: The Digital Typhoon - Stories: 22 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 4 - id: 73558
A C2 to collect the best stories about Goggle heads getting the girl, mostly Taiora and Rukato.

Seven Days by Inconnu reviews
[TAIORA] In a turn of events, Sora and Tai, both at the age of 21, end up living together in the same house for seven days. Can Sora keep herself from falling for the chocolate haired man? Or will Tai charm his way into her heart once more. [COMPLETE]
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 23,458 - Reviews: 243 - Favs: 192 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 1/16/2005 - Published: 3/27/2004 - Sora T., Taichi Y./Tai K. - Complete
Outta Control by emichii reviews
Tai is a 15-yr-old who is apparently immune to the fatal illness "love" attacking his classmates and everyone around him. Or at least he thought so until he found himself tumbling deep down into it, completely out of his control.
Digimon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 17 - Words: 44,372 - Reviews: 212 - Favs: 101 - Follows: 45 - Updated: 6/22/2009 - Published: 1/10/2009 - Taichi Y./Tai K., Sora T. - Complete
Promise by RGZ Archer reviews
Her pride has been defeated, and her fears are being held at bay, so it should be clear sailing now...right? Well, not quite. Rika still has one last obstacle to clear, and its not what you, or she might have expected.
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 86,318 - Reviews: 174 - Favs: 113 - Follows: 57 - Updated: 3/7/2010 - Published: 9/8/2009 - Ruki M./Rika N., Takato M. - Complete
A Different Kind of Day by RGZ Archer reviews
Takato and Rika have made it through the night with only *minor* difficulty. But what fresh horrors and problems await with the rising sun? Starts the morning after 'That Night Through Our Eyes' Mostly general and humor, but with just a touch of romance.
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 24,112 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 6/11/2009 - Published: 5/20/2009 - Ruki M./Rika N., Takato M. - Complete
That Night, Through My Eyes by RGZ Archer reviews
Follow up of my first story, A Valentine's Day to Remember. Covers the events of the sleep over from four different individuals. Rika, Takato and Guilmon have told their said, but now its time for the final chapter. Renamon!
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 38,355 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 3/22/2009 - Published: 3/7/2009 - Ruki M./Rika N., Takato M. - Complete
A Valentines Day to Remember by RGZ Archer reviews
Ever hear the phrase walk a mile in someone else's shoes before judging them? This is a story of how two people were given that opertunity. Literaly. Rukato Friendship/humor some fluff. SORRY I LOADED THE BETA THE FIRST TIME! EDITED VERSION IS NOW UP!
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,607 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 14 - Published: 2/12/2009 - Ruki M./Rika N., Takato M. - Complete
Genesis by logan reviews
my first series... taiora. deals with the lives of the digidestined after the death of their leader and the coming of a new foe called the digimon emperor. now the digidestined battle for earth against this tyrant As the war rages against the emperor, two
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 140,816 - Reviews: 474 - Favs: 124 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 5/6/2001 - Published: 1/3/2001 - Taichi Y./Tai K., Sora T. - Complete
Davis's Dance by wakaba-chan reviews
My try at a Yoleidai. Hey...that rhymed! When Davis takes a bet that he thinks he can't win, will his life change at the Youth Day Dance?
Digimon - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,145 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/21/2001 - Daisuke M./Davis, Miyako I./Yolei
My Best Friend's Girlfriend by Broken Angel01 reviews
How do you remain loyal to your best friend when he's dating the girl of your dreams?
Digimon - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 35 - Words: 96,063 - Reviews: 261 - Favs: 147 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 8/17/2006 - Published: 8/25/2005 - Taichi Y./Tai K., Yamato I./Matt - Complete
I Want U by Princess of Erotica reviews
Sora wants Tai who's oblivious, Matt suddenly takes an unexpected interest in Mimi, and Jun has eyes for Joe. The lives of six high school friends are about to be turned upside down. Some for the better, some for the worst.
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 16 - Words: 84,794 - Reviews: 172 - Favs: 90 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 1/29/2007 - Published: 8/12/2006 - Taichi Y./Tai K., Sora T., Yamato I./Matt, Mimi T. - Complete
Endless Waltz of Life by RGZ Archer reviews
The Endless Waltz, a dance well known, but seldom recognized, it is an eternal cycle to be repeated by all, from the greatest of civilizations to the lowliest of individuals. War, Peace, and Revolution. better summary inside
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 30,409 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 8/26/2009 - Published: 6/28/2009 - Ruki M./Rika N., Takato M. - Complete
Second Chances For Sora by Whose Liner reviews
A big adventure begins when the Digidestined discover a double of Sora in the Digital World! While she tries to pursue a romantic relationship with Tai, they suspect that she's concealing some dark secrets...
Digimon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 16 - Words: 101,335 - Reviews: 308 - Favs: 158 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 9/1/2004 - Published: 10/5/2002 - Taichi Y./Tai K., Sora T. - Complete
Digimon Unlimited: Rise of the Demon Lords by DOTMW reviews
COMPLETE! When an ancient evil returns with a vengence with its sights set on the Power of the Crests, it'll take more than one team of Digi Destined to bring it down. 02/03 Xover TAIORA, RUKATO, TAKARI, KENYAKO, KOUMI
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 18 - Words: 85,425 - Reviews: 176 - Favs: 285 - Follows: 80 - Updated: 10/19/2008 - Published: 7/23/2008 - Taichi Y./Tai K., Sora T. - Complete
Throughout the Years by xReadItAndWeepx reviews
All I know of love I learned from you. Taiora. Complete.
Digimon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 741 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 17 - Published: 8/16/2009 - Sora T., Taichi Y./Tai K. - Complete
You Belong With Me by ThatsWhatSheSaid07 reviews
She always knew they were destined to be together but he was with someone else. Can she make him see that she’s the girl for him or will she miss out on her chance forever? Taiora one-shot.
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,644 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/19/2009 - Taichi Y./Tai K., Sora T. - Complete
Unbroken Hearts by Crazyeight reviews
My special February project. Rika encounters a strange digimon who shoots her with an arrow that makes her fall in love. The unfortunate person who becomes the object of her affection? Takato. Let the madness begin...
Digimon - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 20 - Words: 59,951 - Reviews: 235 - Favs: 194 - Follows: 56 - Updated: 2/28/2007 - Published: 2/3/2007 - Takato M., Ruki M./Rika N. - Complete
The Color of Our Rose by SoraGirl reviews
Sora's forced to work at her mother's flower shop over the summer and Tai decides to help out. Taiora :) COMPLETE
Digimon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 13,421 - Reviews: 115 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 12/27/2003 - Published: 9/26/2003 - Sora T., Taichi Y./Tai K. - Complete
The child of the Hazard crest: love modeling pain by ss3dj reviews
This is the first part of a trilogy that I am writing. Takato's parents are gone for a week and a half and Takato has to stay at Rika's. Only problem is that Takato's in love with Rika and Rika is in love with him. This means a lot of hummor so enjoy! Pl
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,794 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 92 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 7/8/2007 - Published: 9/18/2004 - Takato M., Ruki M./Rika N. - Complete
Parties, Sleepovers, Kisses, Breakups, and Makeups by skipper3 reviews
A normal DigiDestined sleepover has some extraordinary consequences. TAIORA. MIMATO. TAKARI. DAIYAKO. Warning: First Story
Digimon - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 8,171 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 3/14/2008 - Published: 3/5/2008 - Taichi Y./Tai K., Sora T. - Complete
Luv Game by Jelotto reviews
It's Sora's senior year and she has two goals: make it to the National High School Championships in tennis and go out with the guy of her dreams. However, it looks likes it's going to be hard to accomplish either of them, TAIORA
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 14 - Words: 37,060 - Reviews: 106 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 8/7/2009 - Published: 5/5/2009 - Sora T., Taichi Y./Tai K. - Complete
A Moment Forever by logan reviews
tai and sora are drafted by the digital world once more. this time however it is not a call to war that they are sent, but instead a job as a protector to the most precios thing the future has to offer. taiora tkari dairose
Digimon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 14,843 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/23/2001 - Sora T., Taichi Y./Tai K.