Home Community Anime/Manga Zoids Golden Sagas
Golden Sagas
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Zoids, Since: 12-04-05
Founder: Luka Todd-Sorelli - Stories: 4 - Followers: 1 - id: 25382
This is a community reserved for those great sagas that are based off of an author's own views of Zoids. Please send me a message if you have a story here and don't want it here. This c2 will NOT be destroyed because I've come back, and I'm not afraid to include my own story once I get a bit more to it. Taking submissions now.

The Shelflands Saga II by Deadborder reviews
A young woman leaves her home to find answers to qustions in her past. Along the way, she finds a world that is differnt to what she expected, but strangely familiar.
Zoids - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 46 - Words: 508,335 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 11/7/2006 - Published: 4/5/2005
The Broken Chairs by Deadborder reviews
Set in something more-or-less resembling the Battle Story Universe. A quartet of Rookie Zoid Pilots enter the ZBC, in search of fame, fortune and glory. To get there, they must face opponent, rivals, criminals and arguments over the team name.
Zoids - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 15 - Words: 230,936 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 3/27/2006 - Published: 6/3/2005
The Shelflands Saga by Deadborder reviews
Set in an alternate Zoids universe, where while some concepts are the same, many other things are different. A small group of Zoid pilots inadvertantly stumble across something far bigger then they could imagine. Updated with a new introduction.
Zoids - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 53 - Words: 391,848 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 3/23/2005 - Published: 10/26/2004