Home Community Cartoons Gargoyles Goliath and Elisa Fanfics
Goliath and Elisa Fanfics
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Gargoyles, Since: 08-25-06
Founder: Taraum - Stories: 29 - Followers: 5 - id: 36340
Anyone who's a fan of the pairing, feel free to check these out.

4-Two Become One by Morgana Fae reviews
Reflections of one who found love in someone who was different but yet so similar. For all of those who are dedicated Elisa/Goliath romance fans or admirers.
Gargoyles - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 275 - Reviews: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/30/2001
Twilight by ShadowRunner reviews
Elisa's thoughts as she awaits for Golaith to wake up
Gargoyles - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,379 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/14/1999
Outtakes: 2- The Price of Vengeance by Morgana Fae reviews
An outtake on how Elisa and Broadway make the decision to go against Goliath's orders when he demands the clan remain behind while he fights the Hunters. Part of Hunter's Moon 3.
Gargoyles - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,367 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/26/2002
Some Elusive Dream by Denigoddess2001 reviews
Thank to boredom, a fortune teller run amok ( or a Puck), Ricky Martin and a deck of Animal Totem cards, Elisa finally wakes up and realizes the depth of her feelings for Goliath. Everybody grab the cleenex...it's a romance with a happy ending! "Awww..
Gargoyles - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,795 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Published: 3/22/2001
Smiling by Lily Maza reviews
This is an inbetweener of Eye of the Beholder, mostly featuring Goliath and Elisa. I would have posted this by Halloween but because of the difficulties with the site I couldn't. Please Read and Review!
Gargoyles - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,630 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/8/2001
Skiff Mornings by Voleuse reviews
Elisa waits for sunset.
Gargoyles - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 397 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/24/2001
1- Seizing a Dream by Morgana Fae reviews
Is the love of Elisa and Goliath a dream or can it become a reality for them both?
Gargoyles - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 106 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 7/13/2001
Rainy Days by ShadowRunner reviews
OK… this takes place sometime after High Noon but well before the events of The Hunter's Moon Trilogy. I'm not sure what possessed me to write it but I always wondered what it took for Elisa to decide that maybe things didn't have to be the way there w
Gargoyles - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,415 - Reviews: 6 - Published: 1/12/2003
Paris by BlueCrystal reviews
Avalon sends Elisa, Angela, Goliath and Bronx to Paris, but why? read and find out.
Gargoyles - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,160 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/12/2001
Moonlight by zzilly14 reviews
490word ficlet: Set during the Avalon World Tour. Goliath and Elisa admit their feelings.
Gargoyles - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 550 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/3/2004 - Complete
Memories by Angelbabe reviews
When Elisa has an "accident" and loses her memory is it possible for her relationship with Goliath to continue. This is my first garg fic so R/R
Gargoyles - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,680 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 5 - Published: 9/16/2001
Looked At Me by Midzst reviews
From Elisa's point of view a few days after 'The Mirror.'
Gargoyles - Rated: K - English - Romance/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 236 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 8 - Published: 7/17/2001 - Elisa M., Goliath - Complete
I'll Never Tell by Skye Haerrington reviews
My first attempt at something that resembles a fic. The characters think of what they wish to say to each other, but would never tell. Mostly poetry, some prose might show up later.
Gargoyles - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 311 - Reviews: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/4/2003
Interlude Lost and Found by ShadowRunner reviews
This takes place between "Sentinel" and "Bushido" and explains how Elisa got her memories back
Gargoyles - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,588 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/15/1999
I Know What Love Is by Jaenelle Angelline reviews
Elisa is sick, and Goliath takes the moment of quiet to reflect on their unusual relationship. FINISHED. EDIT 2/19/14: Song title, artist and lyrics removed from Author's Note and text to comply with content guidelines.
Gargoyles - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,002 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 98 - Follows: 9 - Published: 7/27/2005 - Goliath, Elisa M. - Complete
I love you by Alistanniel reviews
Lovers for eternity. Partners of heart and soul. Poem from Elisa's point of view.
Gargoyles - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 288 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 10/25/2002
Hope, Faith And Love by Denigoddess2001 reviews
Sometimes the pen is mightier than the spoken word. Elisa has walls around her heart as high as those of Castle Wyvern. Elisa tells Goliath about her awakenings. She lets him know how he caused her heart to rise above the clouds.
Gargoyles - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,757 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/15/2001
Game Face by Scott Summers reviews
They say you can't help who you fall in love with. Elisa reflects on life. Please rr!
Gargoyles - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 527 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/10/2006 - Elisa M., Goliath
Futures Bright by Leva reviews
A silly bit of Elisa and Goliath fluff written in 1995.
Gargoyles - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,658 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/27/2001
Falling by Jack Hawksmoor reviews
Elisa's sick of falling. A GoliathElisa story.
Gargoyles - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,947 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 84 - Follows: 11 - Published: 6/25/2006 - Elisa M., Goliath - Complete
Eye of the Beholder - Faith (before EOTB) by Demelza reviews
Elisa's in the midst of a dancing session with Hudson when Goliath comes in. (It's short, and written between The Mirror episode, and Eye of the Beholder)
Gargoyles - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,186 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Published: 10/4/2001
Eternity by Demelza reviews
A vignette of Elisa and Goliath’s love on the Eve of the New Year. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!
Gargoyles - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 566 - Reviews: 5 - Published: 1/1/2002
Elisa's Emotions on her Flying Friends by Lady1Venus reviews
Not long after the final ep in the Goliath Chronicles, Elisa thinks about her feelings for her friends
Gargoyles - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 271 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/21/2002 - Complete
Dream Come True by The Nameless Mage reviews
Goliath and Elisa are given a gift by an univited fairy.
Gargoyles - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,293 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/27/2001
Breaking the Rules by zzilly14 reviews
100word drabble: Elisa's thoughts on love.
Gargoyles - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 136 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/27/2004 - Complete
29 | Page 1 2 Next »