Home Community Anime/Manga Soul Eater Good Fics R Us
Good Fics R Us
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Soul Eater, Since: 06-23-12
Founder: Sarahsorad - Stories: 10 - Followers: 0 - id: 100976
A community showcasing good fanfictions. Stories that keep the character in character. All pairings welcome, OCs welcome if they are not Marysues and all stories must adhere to site guidelines. STAFF WANTED! PM Sarahsorad for details.

There For You by ChaosViper reviews
He will always be her weapon, even when her world crashes and burns. Oh so short and sad FLUFF.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,430 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 88 - Follows: 11 - Published: 8/30/2011 - Soul Eater, Maka A. - Complete
Burdensome Chores by ForsakenBouncer reviews
Once originally Folding of a Sock but now I decided to make it a collection of one-shots about Soul and Maka doing various chores around the house. Most of these are probably going to be random thoughts off the top of my head so we'll see how this goes.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,242 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 5/4/2012 - Published: 11/7/2010 - Maka A., Soul Eater
Morning Call by Doublebee reviews
"Nooo, of course not. I just want to stand here talking to you with my Johnson hanging out!" Oneshot. Soul gets a little surprise one morning after he gets out of the shower. ...It's pretty weird, I'm not gonna lie. But, enjoy anyway.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,285 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/26/2011 - Soul Eater - Complete
SouLimit! BPM by jaokolad reviews
Slight AU Mangaverse. Maka never would have guessed blackmail would have lead her here. On this dance platform, she'd take on a new personality and try a new thing if it meant understanding music -and Soul- just a little better. DDR and Soul Eater, SoMa
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 23,517 - Reviews: 74 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 74 - Updated: 11/3/2010 - Published: 10/10/2010 - Maka A., Soul Eater
For What It's Worth by jaokolad reviews
Being willing to die for someone and feeling at home with them were certain signs of love, wasn't it? Was it a question of whether he loved Maka, or a question of if he loved himself? After a meeting with Stein, Soul begins to look for the answers.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,478 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 13 - Published: 11/9/2010 - Soul Eater, Maka A.
Beloved Helpless by jaokolad reviews
When Soul is kidnapped, an underground movement of humans is revealed, and they're after the weapons of Shibusen. Humanity rises up and the teams have to choose whether to stick to their oaths or fight those they swore to protect. SxM BlxTsu *Slight AU*
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Drama/Suspense - Chapters: 14 - Words: 107,518 - Reviews: 265 - Favs: 258 - Follows: 244 - Updated: 2/18/2011 - Published: 5/17/2010 - Soul Eater, Maka A.
First Comes Marriage by sweetsheart reviews
What will happen when the raven-haired Queen of Committee chairman is forced to pretend that she's married to the flirty, redheaded Deathscythe for a mission? SpiritxAzusa, with hints of SteinxMarie.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 14,177 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 9/10/2012 - Published: 3/20/2012 - Yumi A., Spirit A./Death Scythe - Complete
One Week's Detention by Silent Epiphany reviews
It was only day one, and Spirit was quite sure he was going to lose his mind. Short drabble, set when Stein and Spirit were partners. No warnings. Pointless semi-fluff and bromance. Trying to keep this pairing alive!
Soul Eater - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 890 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/6/2012 - Franken Stein, Spirit A./Death Scythe - Complete