Home Community Movies Race to Witch Mountain Good Seth Fanfics!
Good Seth Fanfics!
Follow .
Focus: Movies Race to Witch Mountain, Since: 03-10-12
Founder: LuvLoveStories - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - id: 98889
Since there are only a few Seth fanfics on here, and only a selected few are continued/finished. I thought I'd make them easier and faster to find. Enjoy! :)

PAST MIDNIGHT by don'twannabetorn9 reviews
a typical american teenager , suddenly grows curious over the two new kids at her highschool . the more she investigates the more trouble she gets herself into before its too late to escape . SethxOC
Race to Witch Mountain - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 30 - Words: 36,845 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 1/15/2012 - Published: 6/6/2010 - Seth
Tonight, I Love You A Sequel by MayAngelsLeadYouIn reviews
Sara, Seth and Sydley have gotten the experiment and are on their way to save the planets. But will it be as easy as just walking in there and showing the government what they have found? Or will it test their skills, relationship and bravery? PF Sequel.
Race to Witch Mountain - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 12 - Words: 26,899 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 46 - Updated: 6/12/2012 - Published: 2/27/2012 - Seth - Complete
Painting Flowers by MayAngelsLeadYouIn reviews
Sydley woke up thinking today would be a normal day at work with Jack, her guardian. Then two of the strangest kids she's ever met showed up mysteriously in the back of Jack's cab with a big wad of cash, causing her world to be turned upside down.SethxOC.
Race to Witch Mountain - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 15 - Words: 34,116 - Reviews: 102 - Favs: 148 - Follows: 74 - Updated: 2/27/2012 - Published: 2/22/2011 - Seth - Complete
Race to Witch Mountain rewritten by Sweetberry771 reviews
Becky is a 16 year old, 1/4 extraterrestrial who has lived with Jack since her mom died. Her life changes when she meets Seth and Sara. During the adventure, she falls for him. Seth/OC I own Becky. Enjoy and review. U can use Becky, remember to credit me.
Race to Witch Mountain - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 14,996 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 3/28/2013 - Published: 2/24/2012 - Seth - Complete