Home Community General Good Stuff, Eh?
Good Stuff, Eh?
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 11-11-06
Founder: Snickle-Gigger - Stories: 15 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 5 - id: 38853
For any fandom, really...if it's good, then it'll be added. I'm always on the lookout for good OC stories, too, especially in the PotC fandom. When I say 'good', I don't mean 'Jack falls in love with a gorgeous seventeen year old pirate captain girl with glistening blonde hair and sparkling green eyes'. Also, show me an OC story about a daughter of the Turners or Jack that isn't a complete Mary Sue, and I'll add it. And hey staff members, don't be afraid to add stuff you think is good too!

Star from the Start by halleyjo reviews
She was never remarkable or extraordinary…with time and maturity, she’d come to realize she was simply eccentric. But perhaps being different isn't always such a terrible thing when one knows those who are just as strange…
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 39,254 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 7/2/2007 - Published: 9/29/2006
Stork Raving Mad by J. Tyler reviews
The future of mutantkind will depend on a pregnancy and a lawsuit. The Brotherhood and the XMen must work and live together to make it happen. Meanwhile, an unknown friendly power wants Rogue to defeat the Phoenix without hurting Jean Grey.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 60 - Words: 109,129 - Reviews: 406 - Favs: 107 - Follows: 91 - Updated: 1/26/2008 - Published: 9/18/2006 - Erik L./Magneto
X Men: The Legacy by Descena reviews
It's the rise of Apocalypse!A virus is killing off mutants as the xmen reunite and once again fight for their lives and the lives of the human population,but the virus reaches the xmen and the only one who can save them is not to be trusted
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 32 - Words: 44,496 - Reviews: 99 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 12/19/2006 - Published: 6/13/2006 - Jean G., Logan/Wolverine - Complete
Nightcrawler Spirit by morph reviews
I am a spirit sent to guide the Chosen Ones of the Movieverses. My first assigment: Nightcrawler in X2.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 16 - Words: 17,274 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 8/3/2004 - Published: 11/20/2003 - Nightcrawler - Complete
Sparrow Spirit by morph reviews
I am a Spirit sent to guide the Chosen Ones of the Movieverses. My second assigment, Captain Jack Sparrow in 'Pirates of the Caribbean The Curse of the Black Pearl.'
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 22 - Words: 39,164 - Reviews: 87 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 4/22/2005 - Published: 8/19/2004 - Capt. Jack Sparrow - Complete
Jackson Rippner's Answering Machine by queen of the imps reviews
Jackson sure is a popular guy. Imagine the kind of messages people must leave on his answering machine. WARNING: Pure silliness ahead.
Red Eye - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,029 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 6 - Published: 8/15/2006 - Complete
A Moment in Time by dizi reviews
Have you ever had a moment? A single instance which changes your life forever? This is mine.
X-Men - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,316 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/13/2006 - Complete
Erik's Requiem by peachi padwan reviews
Our favourite knight has returned from his long absence! Once again, he is simply gushing with tons of connotations, musings and complaints about his housemates and his living quarters. Will the suffering ever end for our dear brave Erik? Rating change
V for Vendetta - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 6,665 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 11/13/2006 - Published: 8/27/2006
A Princely Prank by tansy1354 reviews
Prince Legolas of Mirkwood had been the target of the Rivendell twins pranks once too often, it was time to get revenge. But how will they handle the unexpected consequences of their actions. Totally AU with OOC but not Slash.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 13 - Words: 22,691 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 9/27/2010 - Published: 10/15/2006 - Legolas, Aragorn
Things Not to Do at Xavier's by Amelia Glitter reviews
The following rules apply to all students, as well as any guests or allies that come to visit. Please realize that breaking a rule will result in harsh punishments.
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 5,438 - Reviews: 365 - Favs: 304 - Follows: 82 - Updated: 3/8/2011 - Published: 9/20/2006 - Complete
Under the Skin of Lions by papermachine reviews
The hate and resentment that Snape feels stems from his days at Hogwarts. He would not have been the cold, snarky professor if they had just seen what they were doing to him. All he needed, was a little compassion and understanding... but he was denied.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,322 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/11/2005 - Severus S., James P. - Complete
Heartless Requiem by Daemon faerie queen reviews
Between Dead Man's Chest and Curse of the Black Pearl, spoilers. A girl is stranded on The Flying Dutchman alive. Hopefully a rather unexpected tale...
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Drama/Suspense - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,924 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 9/6/2006 - Published: 8/16/2006
The House Rangers: They're Not All Dead by Jeran reviews
Our favorite and only team of Power Rangers of PPTH are back, with a new enemy this time. A big one. No, really, it's Vogler and he hasn't lost any weight.
House, M.D. - Rated: T - English - Humor/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 13,489 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 5/11/2007 - Published: 10/3/2006 - G. House
One Depp Too Many: In the Underground by Daemon faerie queen reviews
Sequel to One Depp Too Far. Old friends are united again as they are stolen out of their homeworlds for an unknown purpose. Can an unusual pirate, a skittish constable and an eccentric chocolatier escape the Underground? No need to have seen Labyrinth.
Crossover - Labyrinth & Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 22 - Words: 37,585 - Reviews: 157 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 64 - Updated: 4/26/2010 - Published: 7/11/2006 - Capt. Jack Sparrow