Home Community Books Harry Potter Good Times, Bad Times... They've Had Their Share
Good Times, Bad Times... They've Had Their Share
Follow .
Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: 08-06-07
Founder: Addicted to Antics - Stories: 23 - Followers: 3 - id: 49234
A collection of well written Harry Potter fanfictions that involve romantic situations. Because we all love the mush.

Don't Call me Snivellus by Arahnel reviews
A smirk played at the corners of his mouth, black eyes aflame with grim satisfaction. Severus' interest in the dark arts is tearing Lily away from him. And Potter isn't helping the situation. SSLE, a tad of JPLE.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,570 - Reviews: 7 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 9/9/2007 - Published: 8/25/2007 - Severus S., Lily Evans P.
I Do I Don't I Do by Peach xo reviews
The groom’s drunk, the bride’s got second thoughts and the best man and Maid of Honor have run off. Remus Lupin is in charge of putting the wedding back together… but can he do it?
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,065 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/15/2007 - Remus L. - Complete
The Hero Gets The Girl by sheffers reviews
Harry and Ginny’s engagement announcement from the Daily Prophet.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,373 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 154 - Follows: 21 - Published: 9/2/2007 - Ginny W., Harry P. - Complete
Nineteen Minutes Later by pjb reviews
A one shot featuring Harry & Ginny mainly and focusing on events that happened after the conclusion of the Battle of Hogwarts, before the epilogue of Deathly Hallows. My first fanfic...constructive comments and reviews are appreciated!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,842 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 6 - Published: 8/20/2007 - Ginny W., Harry P. - Complete
How Red Was My Face by myboygeorge reviews
WARNING: SPOILERS FOR DEATHLY HALLOWS...It's been a year since the events of the end of DH, things are back to normal and Hermione needs some embarassing quesitons answered
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,978 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 8/20/2007 - Published: 7/24/2007 - Hermione G., Ron W. - Complete
No One Knows by MuteMath788 reviews
All the action, the romance, the sex, the lies, the sweat, the forgiveness, the drama, and the happiness between Remus and Tonks that you didn't read about in HBP and DH. Rated mainly for blunt sexual themes and some language. Chapter fifteen now up!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 25,375 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 9/2/2007 - Published: 7/26/2007 - N. Tonks, Remus L.
A Pretty Good Day by Krys33 reviews
“Because I’m bloody confused, Harry!” Ron himself is shocked by the volume of his own voice, and he’s so much quieter with his next sentence that his friend can barely hear him. “I think I love her.” [Post DH, RonHermione, Oneshot.]
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,801 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/19/2007 - Ron W., Hermione G. - Complete
Twelve by Orwhatwehave reviews
Post DH. Twelve hours is a very long time to spend with someone you disagree with.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,468 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 8/17/2007 - Published: 8/15/2007 - Harry P., Ginny W.
Science and Magic by MrsRJLupin reviews
Cecilia Frobisher is a muggle who has been employed by Dumbledore to work on a potion for Harry to defeat Voldermort. What happens when she is forced to work with Snape? 22/1/11:I'm considering a third and final sequel, would love to know your thoughts!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 26 - Words: 408,044 - Reviews: 91 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 4/29/2011 - Published: 7/10/2007 - Remus L., Sirius B., Harry P., Severus S. - Complete
Knowing by loveadubdub reviews
Missing DH moment, post Malfoy Manor. It's Ron and Hermione, of course.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,910 - Reviews: 125 - Favs: 299 - Follows: 10 - Published: 8/11/2007 - Hermione G., Ron W. - Complete
Everyday From Right Now by pacifickay reviews
Life after the war starts right now. And everyday, Ron and Hermione will face it all: Funerals, decisions about school and jobs, rebuilding families, at large Death Eaters, blissful moments with friends and, above all else, finally being together.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 80,926 - Reviews: 713 - Favs: 331 - Follows: 296 - Updated: 1/25/2008 - Published: 8/15/2007 - Ron W., Hermione G.
Chasing Summer by roses and hello reviews
[Formerly 'King's Cross'] Harry and Ginny attempt to find their feet in a world reestablishing itself after the defeat of Voldemort, a world comprised presently of funerals, Muggle PMs, and irate brothers.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,084 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 10/28/2007 - Published: 8/13/2007 - Harry P., Ginny W.
Perfect by loveadubdub reviews
Another missing moment from DH. This one post battle. Ron and Hermione!
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,814 - Reviews: 160 - Favs: 309 - Follows: 14 - Published: 8/14/2007 - Ron W., Hermione G. - Complete
The Chamber and the Cup by loveleee reviews
Ron, Hermione, and the Chamber of Secrets. DH missing moment. Oneshot.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,500 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/23/2007 - Hermione G., Ron W. - Complete
Charming Wizards by roses and hello reviews
[Oneshot] Upon the discovery of a certain interesting book left in Ron's room, Ginny sets off to charm herself a wizard. PostDH.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,633 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/11/2007 - Harry P., Ginny W. - Complete
Scars by NES85 reviews
A Deathly Hallows missing last chapter that takes place before the epilogue. We finally get to see Harry and Ginny come together, but their reunion isn't as easy or as effortless as they would have thought.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,476 - Reviews: 87 - Favs: 184 - Follows: 25 - Published: 8/5/2007 - Harry P., Ginny W. - Complete
No Longer A Dream by B.C Daily reviews
[Complete] A forced reading of Shakespeare's, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream,' leads Harry to a discovery about love. HG
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 19,465 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 178 - Follows: 22 - Published: 4/5/2004 - Harry P., Ginny W. - Complete
All in a Letter by B.C Daily reviews
Pre-OotP: Harry shows that some things are better said in letters. What does Ginny think? A short HG story.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,704 - Reviews: 92 - Favs: 88 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 5/13/2003 - Published: 5/10/2003 - Harry P., Ginny W.
The Perks of Morning Afters by B.C Daily reviews
The morning after her mother's annual Christmas party, Ginny wakes up to find herself not in her usual state... and a little something else lying with her in bed. (Sequel to "The Woes of Christmas Parties)
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,578 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 193 - Follows: 26 - Published: 1/22/2005 - Ginny W., Harry P.
Puzzling Proposals by B.C Daily reviews
She sat at our kitchen table doing those stupid word puzzles in The Daily Prophet.She'd be doing this tomorrow, and the next day, and probably every day for the rest of her life.I wanted to be there to see her do them all. [HG]
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,061 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 186 - Follows: 18 - Published: 4/30/2006 - Harry P., Ginny W. - Complete
Swoon Worthy by Oh. Blimey reviews
James Potter does not posses a single quality that could ever merit a swoon. And he is definitely up to no good..or at least that's what she told herself when she followed him out in the pouring rain. Definitely up to no good. Oneshot.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,669 - Reviews: 128 - Favs: 429 - Follows: 43 - Published: 12/18/2005 - James P., Lily Evans P. - Complete
He Must've Known You'd Always Come Back by ApocalypsePony316 reviews
Ron's point of view after he storms out of the tent on the riverbank. How does he cope with the knowledge that he's let them...her...down? SPOILERS FOR TDH Rating bc of mild language, and I'm paranoid. Merlin's pants! Lucky number 7! COMPLETE
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 17,904 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 8/5/2007 - Published: 8/3/2007 - Hermione G., Ron W. - Complete