Home Community TV Shows Lazytown Good To Be Bad
Good To Be Bad
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Lazytown, Since: 03-26-07
Founder: KrysSaiyan - Stories: 11 - Followers: 0 - id: 43922
An archive of RobbieSteph fan fiction, romantic or otherwise. Because the world needs balance, and you can't exercise ALL of the time.

Reflection Love by Gothika Faerie reviews
Stephanie has a gift for Robbie: a mirror something very special! A gift on Valentine's Day!
Lazytown - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 643 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 2/15/2007 - Complete
Miracle by leelee 2007 reviews
Stephanie has went into labour during her wedding and the ambulance is running late. will the baby be born in time or will something go terribly wrong. Follow up from You Raise me Up. StephanieRobbie. R&R.
Lazytown - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,309 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/22/2007 - Complete
You Raise me up by leelee 2007 reviews
Follow up from The Way you make me feel. It is Robbie and Stephanie's wedding Day, but then an unexpected quest shows up. Will this be a disaster for Robbie or will it be Stephanie's dream wedding. RobbieStephanie R&R
Lazytown - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,073 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 1/5/2007 - Complete
Age of Age by MarandaWrites reviews
Yes, I'm bringing the third story back. I'm using this story of the series as an answer to a challenge on my new website. ..Stephie learns that Robbie is coming back. See inside for details.
Lazytown - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 15,065 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 12/4/2006 - Published: 11/10/2006 - Complete
The Way You Make Me Feel by leelee 2007 reviews
Stephanie feels things she has never experienced before. Can she tell the person she loves how she feels? Can he say it back? RobbieSteph fluff. Read&Review
Lazytown - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,391 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Published: 10/29/2006 - Complete
The Sure Shot by scoutsdream reviews
Stephanie sees something in Robbie that no one else sees... a human being. Can she convince Sportacus and the others that there's more to Robbie than meets the eye, or will she get in too deep trying to find the man she knows he used to be?
Lazytown - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 15,285 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 10/21/2005 - Published: 9/20/2005
Too Mature For Him by Spookaboo reviews
StephRobbie Will an older more mature Stephanie be able to tell Robbie her feelings for him without hurting the one person who may love her more than anyone else? I smell a Lovetriangle! Epilogue and Ch.1 is up!
Lazytown - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,151 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 10/6/2005 - Published: 10/5/2005
Love in Full Bloom by Sportafan reviews
After graduating from college, Stephanie returns to LazyTown. She is surprised to find that she is harboring feelings for Robbie! But with Robbie avoiding her during her visit, how is she supposed to know if he feels the same? Oneshot, RobbieStephanie
Lazytown - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,412 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/26/2005 - Complete
Age of Sin by MarandaWrites reviews
Sequel to Age of Innocence.. Stephanie is back home as a 20 yr old, but all is not well. Things have changed, things have remained, and horrible things are about to happen. Who will Steph choose in her sad love triangle? COMPLETE!
Lazytown - Rated: T - English - Drama/Suspense - Chapters: 11 - Words: 15,416 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 9/1/2005 - Published: 8/28/2005 - Complete
Age of Innocence by MarandaWrites reviews
Stephanie turns 18. Robbie is more rotten, with a master plan at hand. Sportacus is questioning a lot of things, and friends are getting moody. RATED A STRONG T FOR EVENTS!Please read inside for more info. Not your normal Lazytown fic. COMPLETE
Lazytown - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 13,826 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 8/25/2005 - Published: 8/7/2005 - Complete