Home Community Books Harry Potter Gotta Love Brothers
Gotta Love Brothers
Follow .
Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: 03-01-06
Founder: Readerforlife - Stories: 19 - Followers: 9 - id: 29212
Lily is or like a sister to the The Marauders. Hermione with a strong sibiling link to Harry, Ron or any other guy. Hermione going back in time becoming really close to the Marauders, Snape or Malfoy. Hermione can be related to them from birth, or they can be blood siblings by Potion or something...

My Boys by Mrs Charlie Weasley-thats me reviews
Inspired by the TV show... My Boys.Hermione is getting ready for her date, but she has some... umm... help. Story better than summary... R&R
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,828 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 7 - Published: 1/31/2007 - Hermione G. - Complete
Hermione Black by Taylor5795 reviews
AU! What if Hermione was Sirius's daughter? What if her, Harry and Draco all grew up together and were all in Gryffindor? What if the second war never happened and Voldie never rose to power? Rating for now may change to T please r&r constructive crit oka
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 44,572 - Reviews: 87 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 68 - Updated: 7/18/2008 - Published: 11/24/2007 - Cedric D., Hermione G.
Family Ties by SnowWind reviews
It's the usual story.Hermione isn't a muggleborn. She is a pureblood. But I have added a twist of my own inside. A story about how far a brother will go for his sister and how much you need family in a time of war. AU halfblood Prince does not exist
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama/Mystery - Chapters: 22 - Words: 65,713 - Reviews: 131 - Favs: 314 - Follows: 125 - Updated: 12/17/2007 - Published: 12/2/2006 - Draco M., Hermione G. - Complete
To Be a Snape by DeceptiveFates reviews
Follow Hermione as she learns of her true identity, makes new friends, keeps old ones, learns to love, and essentially grows up. this story starts in the summer between 3rd and 4th year, but continues through her 7th. DMHG eventually. Disregard HBP & DH
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 22 - Words: 51,767 - Reviews: 514 - Favs: 313 - Follows: 437 - Updated: 2/7/2010 - Published: 5/10/2007 - Hermione G., Draco M.
While You Were Gone by atruwriter reviews
With the end of war, Harry and Ron escape to find themselves. Left behind, Hermione is lost on her own, only to be found by two of the most unlikely people. A strong love and friendship is created, but Ron and Harry's return will bring much turmoil. FHr - [HIATUS]
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 8 - Words: 52,010 - Reviews: 1138 - Favs: 1,335 - Follows: 1,362 - Updated: 3/17/2008 - Published: 9/29/2007 - [Hermione G., Fred W.]
Thicker than Blood by demmons1399 reviews
Hermione is sent back in time...overused i know, but fun... to change things, and meets the mauraders. One becomes a sister, one a brother, one a lover, and one a corpse. Who will be what in the end?..i suck at these summaries...BRAND NEW CHAPTER UP!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 39 - Words: 117,010 - Reviews: 768 - Favs: 326 - Follows: 360 - Updated: 1/4/2010 - Published: 5/3/2007 - Remus L., Hermione G.
Harry PotterGranger and the Chamber of Secrets by Marcus S. Lazarus reviews
-Sequel to 'H-PG and the Philosopher's Stone- As his second year at Hogwarts begins, Harry must turn detective to crack the mystery of a strange voice in the walls, unexplained paralysis among students, and history's worst DADA teacher
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 76,065 - Reviews: 262 - Favs: 307 - Follows: 383 - Updated: 4/15/2013 - Published: 7/18/2007 - Harry P., Ron W., Hermione G., Ginny W. - Complete
The Perfect Gift by silent-wishes reviews
Mothers Day Challenge: Entering into motherhood Hermione relys heavily on a most distant friend.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,829 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/30/2006 - Hermione G., Remus L. - Complete
Maximus! by padfootsrevenger reviews
Harry and Luna, after the final battle where they lose everyone they hold dear, find a way to transport themselves to another world where Luna poses as Harry’s twin sister. Hello world here they come! *Unfinished* Adopted see profile.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Supernatural - Chapters: 26 - Words: 72,958 - Reviews: 1154 - Favs: 1,314 - Follows: 1,246 - Updated: 1/16/2008 - Published: 6/12/2006 - Harry P., James P.
Harry PotterGranger and the Philosopher's Stone by Marcus S. Lazarus reviews
AU. Harry is badly beaten by the Dursleys and is sent to an orphanage, where he befriends a girl who shall become his sister in every way that matters... Hermione Granger. How would Harry's school years be affected by this kind act from a good family?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 18 - Words: 75,345 - Reviews: 542 - Favs: 692 - Follows: 409 - Updated: 7/18/2007 - Published: 1/18/2006 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
Brotherly Protection by Gilmoregirl7878 reviews
Sirius, James, Remus, and Peter have been living care free for six years at Hogwarts. What happens when Sirius's redheaded half sister comes to Hogwarts and catches the eye of a certain James Potter? Will Sirius go crazy with protectiveness?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 8,836 - Reviews: 154 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 1/15/2007 - Published: 11/20/2005 - James P., Lily Evans P.