Home Community Movies Batman Begins/Dark Knight Great Batman Love Stories
Great Batman Love Stories
Follow .
Focus: Movies Batman Begins/Dark Knight, Since: 07-10-06
Founder: st.elmo-lover - Stories: 19 - Followers: 5 - id: 34383
Some great love stories in the Batman realm. Includes all characters as long as the story is good.

The Fire Rises by Packersfan12 reviews
"I told you once I wouldn't lie to you." he said softly. Margo sat with her knees pulled up to her chest, watching him silently. Barsad turned away from the window to face her. He dropped to his knees in front of her so that they were face to face, "When I told you that if you ran, I'd kill you, I was lying." He paused, "Truth is, I could never hurt you." Barsad/O.C.
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 10,364 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 93 - Updated: 3/19/2014 - Published: 12/26/2012
Meeting Gotham's Reckoning by EnglishAmericanGreekGeek15 reviews
BANE AND OC, Just before Bane starts to terrorize the city of Gotham, he meets a normal girl which sets into motion a number of events. Eventually truths will come to light and Bane will have to face his love for Talia and face the growing feelings he has for his captive.
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 45,417 - Reviews: 161 - Favs: 149 - Follows: 208 - Updated: 1/8/2014 - Published: 12/24/2012 - Bane
A Rather Lovely Thing by Colours Doyle reviews
There is a force too obscene, too horrific to quantify with the vulgarity of that feeling one gets when one accepts love above all other things. Above speech, above conversation, above touch, above recognition of said feeling. But I would have done anything for him, for that awful man. Anything, except love him. Bane/OC
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 9,235 - Reviews: 100 - Favs: 108 - Follows: 145 - Updated: 7/29/2012 - Published: 7/22/2012 - Bane
Unexpected by riemayu reviews
Post TDK - As a woman accidentally discovers the truth about Batman, Bruce learns that life doesn't always go according to how you expect it would. He soon learns that this woman can not only be an asset to him but for Batman as well. Batman/OC
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 37 - Words: 165,319 - Reviews: 237 - Favs: 210 - Follows: 160 - Updated: 8/28/2014 - Published: 6/4/2012 - Complete
Fluch des Geistes by Ceville reviews
Joanna Reid wasn't one to hold a grudge, or throw a hissy fit when things didn't go her own way. She felt, however, that being murdered was something to get a little upset about. And annoying the man who murdered her until he wanted to hurl himself off of a bridge, seemed the least she could do to get even. Bane/OC friendship - possible romance.
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,924 - Reviews: 100 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 185 - Updated: 11/19/2013 - Published: 7/21/2012 - Bane, OC
Criminal Habits by b4tmans reviews
The story of a drug dealer who fights for what's right, and ends up falling for what is so very wrong. After all, she won't let him burn her city, even if he insists on making her his Queen. Bane/OC, slight AU.
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Crime - Chapters: 26 - Words: 41,473 - Reviews: 316 - Favs: 221 - Follows: 341 - Updated: 6/19/2013 - Published: 7/1/2012 - Bane
Unmasked by Irish Luck 19 reviews
Still hunted by the Gotham police force a year after Dent's death, Batman's luck takes a turn for the worst when one of MCU's forensic scientists makes bringing him to justice her top priority.
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 27 - Words: 96,806 - Reviews: 377 - Favs: 223 - Follows: 150 - Updated: 1/15 - Published: 8/23/2010 - Bruce W./Batman - Complete
Burned by BadWolf953 reviews
Kate Matthews is the newest employee at Wayne Enterprises. While she resists Bruce Wayne's charms at work, will she resist his help when she becomes involved in something too dangerous for her own good? What will Batman do when he isn't the only hero in Gotham city, after being unmasked by a woman he deemed harmless? Bruce Wayne/Batman & OC.
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 50,888 - Reviews: 111 - Favs: 124 - Follows: 146 - Updated: 3/1/2013 - Published: 5/12/2012 - Bruce W./Batman