Home Community General Great Stories and Great Crossovers
Great Stories and Great Crossovers
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 09-18-04
Founder: Simpleinsanity - Stories: 1,849 - Followers: 333 - Staff: 19 - id: 2503
The BEST Crossovers and NON crossovers stories are found here. We have some unusual crossover and some of your typical ones too. Take a look around and I bet you will find something you will love.
[Majority(so far): Harry Potter, Naruto, TV Shows, Books and Movie crossovers].

N7 SOLDIER by TheScreamingViking reviews
The Crucible dumps Shepard on Gaia. The first human Spectre becomes the first female SOLDIER as well as their first elite Sniper. Her uncanny ability to bring reason to unreasonable situations will alter the fate of the entire planet, but especially that of her three First Class friends. FF7 / ME3
Crossover - Final Fantasy VII & Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 11 - Words: 42,657 - Reviews: 96 - Favs: 90 - Follows: 110 - Updated: 5/28 - Published: 3/28
Irony by Sanauria Maldhun reviews
As Tsuna looked at Reborn's twelve year old self, he realized how much of an irony this situation actually was. Time-travel. Post-manga.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 14,252 - Reviews: 210 - Favs: 675 - Follows: 831 - Updated: 3/21 - Published: 12/13/2014 - Reborn, Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S.
Hitchups by The Antic Repartee reviews
Hiccup didn't see the point in stopping Astrid as she ran off towards his village—towards his father—with his most desperately protected secret. He was leaving anyway. A coming-of-age tale. Deviates from movie. Borderline bromantic-comedy.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 40 - Words: 307,928 - Reviews: 4232 - Favs: 5,920 - Follows: 2,652 - Updated: 6/12/2014 - Published: 9/12/2010 - Astrid, Hiccup, Toothless, Gothi - Complete
In the Flame of Error by iamCAMBRIA reviews
The White Council was afraid that the Company of Thorin Oakenshield would bring naught but wreck on their world; even Gandalf was concerned. So they decided to seek out a dragonslayer; someone who would be able to destroy the dragon Smaug should Thorin and Bilbo fail. Unfortunately, they ended up with a dragon trainer; oh, and of course his best friend a dragon.
Crossover - Hobbit & How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 15,078 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 155 - Follows: 232 - Updated: 2/14 - Published: 7/7/2014
Blood Runs Thicker by iamCAMBRIA reviews
One little hobbit makes the biggest mistake of his life when he wanders a bit too far away from his parents. But how could he have possibly known it would also be the best thing he'd done in his life? He learns that family isn't just looks, its also blood; that blood runs thicker than water.
Hobbit - Rated: T - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 40,435 - Reviews: 141 - Favs: 277 - Follows: 338 - Updated: 12/27/2014 - Published: 5/12/2014 - Thorin, Bilbo B.
And I'm Your Lionheart by Lee Whimsy reviews
The adventure doesn't end after the Battle of Five Armies. Bilbo lingers in Erebor while Thorin recovers from his wounds, and soon finds himself caught up in politics, romance, and the occasional kidnapping. Ensemble cast. AU. Eventually Thorin/Bilbo.
Hobbit - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 13 - Words: 75,902 - Reviews: 321 - Favs: 812 - Follows: 1,168 - Updated: 1/10 - Published: 12/19/2012 - Bilbo B., Thorin
Wolf in Hobbit's Clothing by Ulura reviews
The fact that many Hobbits, especially those of the Great families such as Took and Brandybucks, were skin changers was a secret kept tightly within the walls of the Shire. Bilbo has kept his nature hidden from the Dwarves but soon the secret proves too difficult to keep. How will the Dwarves react and how will Bilbo's true nature effect their quest?
Hobbit - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 11 - Words: 13,565 - Reviews: 185 - Favs: 266 - Follows: 346 - Updated: 5/26 - Published: 1/23 - Gandalf, Thorin, Bilbo B., Kili
The Burglaress by phantom-lass reviews
FemBilbo "After all whoever heard of a lady-burglar?" Dwalin wasn't expecting the small female to answer the door. Bilbo wasn't expecting the axe-wielding dwarf on her doorstep. Protective Dwalin. Flirting Fili and Kili. Grouchy Thorin - for a bit. Fill to a prompt!
Hobbit - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 18 - Words: 47,007 - Reviews: 531 - Favs: 1,295 - Follows: 1,559 - Updated: 5/2/2014 - Published: 5/21/2013 - Thorin, Bilbo B., Dwalin
I'm going on an Adventure! Again by Nithul reviews
'Now, he had a month to prepare for 13 dwarves and an extremely meddlesome wizard. Blessings of the One go with him indeed. He was going to need it.' Bilbo Baggins wakes in Bag End with a second chance to live his life, and he plans to do it right this time. And maybe woo a stubborn dwarf king while he's at it. Bagginshield, Time Travel, Fix-it fic.
Hobbit - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 48,994 - Reviews: 348 - Favs: 812 - Follows: 983 - Updated: 6/30/2014 - Published: 3/31/2014 - [Bilbo B., Thorin]
Ours by Princess Shania reviews
While in Rivendell, it comes to the Dwarves' attentions that their burglar is infatuated with the Elves...and that they're infatuated with him! In their own ways, they try to show that Bilbo is theirs...and learn a few things along the way. R&R!
Hobbit - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 8 - Words: 3,485 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 87 - Follows: 101 - Updated: 1/17/2014 - Published: 1/10/2014 - Bilbo B.
Little Thief by Princess Shania reviews
It comes to Nori's attention that Bilbo is a terrible thief. He decides to teach him..using the other Company members as targets! Takes place after the Carrock. Reviews welcome! Updated to include Bilbo stealing from Nori! And now Dwalin!
Hobbit - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,740 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 116 - Follows: 84 - Updated: 7/16/2014 - Published: 2/14/2014 - Bilbo B., Nori
Recreation by Princess Shania reviews
Thorin survives the Battle of Five Armies. Now all he has to do is rebuild Erebor, deal with family (and any other dangers), learn to be king and work on his growing affections for a certain Hobbit... contains Bagginshield and Kiliel. Everyobody lives! R&R!
Hobbit - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 36 - Words: 53,635 - Reviews: 217 - Favs: 227 - Follows: 278 - Updated: 4/25/2014 - Published: 1/7/2014 - [Thorin, Bilbo B.] Fili, Kili
Gangel by Princess Shania reviews
Series of one-shots depicting life with the Company and other characters before, during and after they make their journey to Erebor. What could they have gotten up to? What stories would have been told around the fire? How did they make their bonds with each other during their quest? Will contain quite a few pairings including as well as family & friendship moments.
Hobbit - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 13 - Words: 14,555 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 9/1/2014 - Published: 4/28/2014 - Thorin, Bilbo B., Fili, Kili
Back To The Start by Princess Shania reviews
Instead of waking up in Mahal's Halls, Thorin Oakenshield woke up in Bree. Now he has to retake the Quest of Erebor, stop himself from making old mistakes and hopefully make sure that both he and his nephews survive this. And deal with anything else that may crop up this time. REWRITTEN.
Hobbit - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 8,725 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 155 - Follows: 226 - Updated: 7/16/2014 - Published: 3/25/2014 - Thorin, Bilbo B., Fili, Kili
To Bring Them Back by Anonymonimus reviews
CONTAINS SPOILERS "I would have followed him after that battle, you know…" Bilbo nearly whispered as his eyes watered, "and I would have called him my King…" "So when I found that Elfish book and learned that all I had to do was give my life for them to live once more," Bilbo choked pass the tears streaming down his face, "I knew before I actually considered it that I would"
Hobbit - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 11 - Words: 45,039 - Reviews: 99 - Favs: 255 - Follows: 174 - Updated: 6/1/2014 - Published: 2/8/2013 - Thorin, Bilbo B. - Complete
this unexpected summer of the heart by Lee Whimsy reviews
One drowsy August evening, a dwarven king wanders into the Shire and knocks on a familiar green door. "I knew you for a few bleak months and thirty years later I wake up wishing that you were beside me. I am surrounded by my kin and kingdom, but even in Erebor I am lonely for you." Thorin/Bilbo.
Hobbit - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 19,984 - Reviews: 152 - Favs: 473 - Follows: 643 - Updated: 11/27/2013 - Published: 1/5/2013 - Thorin, Bilbo B.
The Line of Durin by odmonkey reviews
Tales from the early lives of the last links in Durin's line - and their long-suffering uncle. Baby!Fili & Baby!Kili & Grumpy!Thorin. Good clean dwarf family fun - I don't own anything herein.
Hobbit - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 23,185 - Reviews: 93 - Favs: 169 - Follows: 199 - Updated: 3/8/2013 - Published: 1/5/2013 - Fili, Kili
The True Treasure by Aate reviews
Thorin is given another chance to live through the quest to reclaim Erebor. Perhaps this time he will live to see Erebor in her full glory instead of dying prematurely on a battlefield. Thorin/fem!Bilbo hurt!Thorin
Hobbit - Rated: T - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 13 - Words: 51,296 - Reviews: 209 - Favs: 362 - Follows: 440 - Updated: 11/29/2013 - Published: 9/25/2013 - Thorin, Bilbo B., Fili, Kili
A Completely Unnecessary Situation Caused By a Pruidish Hobbit by stickdonkey reviews
Privacy was easy to find in Lake Town. Now Thorin finds himself beyond frustrated when Bilbo refuses his advance due to a lack of it. Despite Thorin's attempts to find locations that are suitable for the purpose, Bilbo continues to reject them. This leads to Thorin making a very foolish decision to request a room for the night from Smaug . . . who agrees? Crackfic (well-written?)
Hobbit - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,921 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 101 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 4/4/2013 - Published: 3/29/2013 - [Thorin, Bilbo B.] Smaug - Complete
Shomakhâl by Princess Shania reviews
After their burglar signs the contract, the Dwarves find out Bilbo's age. Horrified, they assign a guardian to him to keep their youngest member safe. Until he'd been given his guardian, Bilbo never realised how he'd missed having family. R&R!
Hobbit - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 38 - Words: 66,530 - Reviews: 265 - Favs: 325 - Follows: 358 - Updated: 5/17 - Published: 5/31/2014 - Bilbo B., Gloin, Oin
Uncle Bilbo Isn't Going On Your Adventure by Erisah Mae reviews
Gandalf made the assumption that he was going to be able to bully Bilbo into going on the Quest for Erebor. You know what they say about people who assume...
Hobbit - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 8 - Words: 17,263 - Reviews: 133 - Favs: 304 - Follows: 149 - Updated: 1/30 - Published: 1/14 - Gandalf, Bilbo B., Frodo. B, Dwalin - Complete
The Policemen and the Pies by I. H. Scribe reviews
You'd think after the first time, Donovan and Anderson would learn not to insult Sherlock in front of his neighbors. Side-story to The Evils of Pie.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Sherlock - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 774 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 290 - Follows: 211 - Published: 3/22/2014 - Harry P., DI Lestrade, Sgt. S. Donavan, Anderson
Twisted Ears by I. H. Scribe reviews
Amy Pond drags Jim Moriarty into Stark Tower by his ear. Natasha assures them this is all perfectly normal.
Crossover - Doctor Who & Avengers - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,358 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 116 - Follows: 101 - Updated: 3/5/2014 - Published: 11/16/2013 - Amelia P./Amy, Iron Man/Tony S., Thor
Vengeance is Mine! by I. H. Scribe reviews
Tony gets into the suit but fails to slow down in time after Loki tosses him out the window and lands in a shoe store. Buffy decides to do something about it.
Crossover - Buffy: The Vampire Slayer & Avengers - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 628 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 82 - Follows: 36 - Published: 3/5/2014 - Buffy S., Willow R., Loki, Hulk/Bruce B. - Complete
who fears the road ahead by to be sure reviews
kink meme fill "Both Thorin and Bilbo go back in time to the morning of Gandalf's arrival in Hobbiton, and are obliged to relive the quest, trying to improve things using future knowledge. Neither one knows the other knows."
Hobbit - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 9,995 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 187 - Follows: 259 - Updated: 5/28/2013 - Published: 4/17/2013 - Bilbo B., Thorin
1,420 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »