Home Community General Awesome In-Progress Stories!
Awesome In-Progress Stories!
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 07-04-13
Founder: Silent's Screams - Stories: 8 - Followers: 2 - id: 108716
Need an "In-Progress" story to keep up with? Something to keep reading whenever you have nothing to do? Well, read these! Stories all over FanFiction are buzzing with imagination, and I bet your dying to read them! Community consists of Books and Movies: Warriors, Hunger Games SYOTs, Hunger Games, Avengers, and more!

Stormfeather's Destiny by Stormfeather of LakeClan reviews
Stormfeather thinks she is a normal Lakeclan cat but is she? As she is about to learn there is a prophecy has surrounded her since birth. Beware of a shadow that will cause a storm, for only they can calm it. I'm bad at summaries. Updated 10/01/15-Note:I am fixing the chapters, the first ones (1-6) are not that great but they do get better. Very important question in chapter 16.
Warriors - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 17 - Words: 19,610 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 1/16/2015 - Published: 10/2/2013
New Dawn by XxHoneyfrostxX reviews
Follow Splashkit on her life journey to help her clan from unknown darkness.
Warriors - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 10 - Words: 6,339 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 12/26/2013 - Published: 10/6/2013
The Eagle Girl by Skylanian Writer reviews
It was well known to everyone that Tom Riddle didn't have a love interest. He never did and he never will. It would never do for Veronica Roshan to fall in love with Tom Riddle. But she couldn't help herself. What is a girl suppose to do when she falls for a young dark lord? What can a dark lord do when he experiences an emotion he isn't supposed to know? TR/OC ON HIATUS
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama/Fantasy - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,683 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 10/5/2013 - Published: 7/29/2013 - [Tom R. Jr., OC]