Home Community Books Phantom of the Opera Great stories, right time period, All EC.
Great stories, right time period, All EC.
Follow .
Focus: Books Phantom of the Opera, Since: 09-19-07
Founder: ProfoundBond821 - Stories: 8 - Followers: 0 - id: 50736
Here you can find some great EC stories! They are all complete! With no modern day stories!

A White Mask by Csillan.Rose reviews
COMPLETE! What would have happened if Raoul had never existed? A retelling of The Phantom of the Opera...without Raoul. Note: this isn't a 'no plot' telling. There are many problems to overcome. Please read. EC
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 40 - Words: 63,642 - Reviews: 1388 - Favs: 460 - Follows: 65 - Updated: 2/13/2005 - Published: 10/17/2004 - Erik, Christine - Complete
Playing Hooky: A Whatif Scenario by bobmcbobbob1 reviews
Christine needs more time for a decision not to be taken lightly. Knowing that the performance of Erik's opera is a pivoting point, she skips out, naturally changing everything. EC
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 16,924 - Reviews: 115 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 5/18/2005 - Published: 3/10/2005 - Complete
Of Promises and Coffins by LadyWillow reviews
Erik, whether I liked it or not, you stole my soul that night, and I have been yours ever since." - After Erik's death, it is time for Christine to complete her final promise. EC, Please read and review! EDITED!
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 913 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 7 - Published: 7/21/2004 - Christine, Erik - Complete
This Moment by DancingDragon42 reviews
What if one moment in time changed? Could it change everything? A slip in Raoul's plan begins a spiraling confluence of events that cause Christine to re-evaluate her choices. EC
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 20,163 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 8/22/2007 - Published: 8/23/2005 - Erik, Christine - Complete
Diary by Takada Saiko reviews
Warning: Mush alert! Pure fluff between Christine and Erik! Erik takes a looksee into Christine's diary... Not as dumb as it sounds, I hope...
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 878 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/12/2005 - Christine, Erik - Complete
No Going Back Now by The Almighty Cheez It reviews
We were heading to where I knew his lair was and I couldn’t help but think to myself that that was where I truly belonged.
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,473 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/24/2006 - Christine, Erik - Complete
Love Will Find a Way by Vampiric Phantoms reviews
Better summary inside. Christine realized her place was with Erik after all. But her attempt to save him took a wrong turn. What happens when once again they are seperated.
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 7,242 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 3/6/2006 - Published: 9/18/2005 - Complete