Home Community Books Twilight Great stories that I recommend
Great stories that I recommend
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 05-02-11
Founder: msashlyjudd8 - Stories: 72 - Followers: 0 - id: 92010
Stories of all types that I have read and loved. There will be no Jacob/Bella because Jacob sucks unless he is with Edward.

Bases Are Loaded by tiffaninichole reviews
My contribution to the Iron Pen Challenge. Only it isn't a contribution because I turned it in too late. D'oh!
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 889 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 5 - Published: 3/6/2011 - Jasper, Edward - Complete
What I Tell Myself by tiffaninichole reviews
Won Judge's Choice in the Love, Actually Contest! She's questions and bossiness and key lime pie. I tell myself not to like her— to avoid her at all costs. But the girl won't leave me alone. And I don't think I want her to.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,329 - Reviews: 90 - Favs: 244 - Follows: 43 - Published: 7/5/2011 - Bella, Jasper - Complete
When No Means NO! by KzintiKiller reviews
Bella was like a pod-person in much of Eclipse, rolling over for Jacob Black at the drop of a paw. This little bitty one shot postulates what she would have been like with a spine and some integrity. Come with me, and see her grow a set.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,136 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 87 - Follows: 15 - Published: 3/31/2011 - Bella, Charlie S. - Complete
Curtain by plainjane108 reviews
What do you do when death is close and the one person you want to tell, you can't find?
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,567 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Published: 2/2/2012 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Calamity Hope by earthprincess4 reviews
*written for fandom4tsunami* Edward and Bella are in the wrong place at the wrong time. An earthquake hits Forks and traps them under the rubble of a collapsed science wing at Forks High School, which ultimately changes both of their lives forever.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,991 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 177 - Follows: 33 - Published: 6/30/2011 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Practice by Cheriesherry reviews
Bella practices being a vampire. Cute one-shot. Some fluff.
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 423 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/27/2008 - Edward, Bella - Complete
Bridal Shower by Eh Bien reviews
Two days before Edward and Bella's wedding, the Cullens give Bella an informal welcome into the family.
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,428 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/11/2011 - Bella - Complete
Chocolate Smile by little miss laugh alot x reviews
Edward comes back from hunting early to find Emmett and Bella in a very strange conversation about biting something. What could they possibly be talking about?
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 830 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 8 - Published: 3/24/2008 - Complete
Raining Hammers by little miss laugh alot x reviews
Third place winner in Irish Froggy's THE MIKE CHALLENGE. Mike has a plan to steal Bella's heart. One-Shot.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,629 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 11 - Published: 3/19/2008 - Complete
Across the Ocean by Annilaia reviews
In one quick and thoughtless act, Bella Swan sends a letter in a bottle across the ocean. It reaches England, where Edward Cullen finds it, and begins their correspondance, one that leads to more than either of them could expect. AH
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 20 - Words: 54,489 - Reviews: 3596 - Favs: 5,339 - Follows: 1,269 - Updated: 10/6/2009 - Published: 12/31/2007 - Complete
The CheckIn Desk by Glitterb1234 reviews
Jacob wasn't able to save Bella when she jumped off the cliff, and she died. A year later, she's living in Afterlife, checking-in dead people all day every day. What happens when her supervisor sends her to fetch a vampire from Limbo? NaNoWriMo warm up
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,308 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 115 - Follows: 19 - Published: 10/31/2011 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Someone like you by twilightaddict84 reviews
What is the price of fame? Songfic based on Adele's "Someone like you"
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,754 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/24/2011 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Everybody Poops Sometimes by JustForkIt reviews
It's true. Everybody poops sometimes.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 719 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 10 - Published: 1/3/2011 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Type O Negative by quothme reviews
When the Cullens move to Forks, Bella thinks that the creepy new kid, Edward, has freaky yellow eyes. And that he's insufferably rude. Good thing he's in love with someone else. An AU dark comedy.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 13 - Words: 54,164 - Reviews: 1274 - Favs: 1,644 - Follows: 446 - Updated: 10/11/2009 - Published: 5/3/2009 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Sold, Sight Unseen by quothme reviews
The odds of him dialing her phone number are 3,720 to 1. Yet he does. Their chance conversation leads to something more. Something silly, then serious and a little scary. But in a good way. AU
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 26,130 - Reviews: 1535 - Favs: 2,992 - Follows: 593 - Updated: 1/17/2010 - Published: 1/12/2010 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Broken Wings by AnHeiressofaSOLDIER reviews
Edward thinks about all his pain whilst Bella kisses Jacob. He hates himself and his weakness, but he never blames her. Even though she tears him apart, he'll always love her and be by her side. Meanwhile, Alice wants Bella to put Edward's needs first.
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 939 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 10 - Published: 6/14/2011 - Edward, Bella - Complete
Just joshin' ya, Smeyer by rmahran reviews
...but seriously, Twilight sucks. DISCLAIMER: If you're a rabid fangirl, just leave. Now. Go meditate on your cardboard cut-out of Edward or something.
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 8 - Words: 5,844 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 9/23/2011 - Published: 7/10/2011 - Bella, Edward
Funeral Mute by Daddy's Little Cannibal reviews
Edward is a soul collector and Bella just died – more funny than dark. These are not my personal beliefs. ONE-SHOT
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,395 - Reviews: 239 - Favs: 295 - Follows: 47 - Published: 8/4/2008 - Bella, Edward - Complete
A New Bella by Silence is Silver reviews
You Know the story Edward leaves and Bella gets turned into a vampire. Well in my story Bella gets turmed and she is one of the most powerful vampires in the world. She is differant. She is no longer the weak Bella,When the Cullen family meets her again!p
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 30,251 - Reviews: 634 - Favs: 812 - Follows: 248 - Updated: 12/25/2006 - Published: 11/8/2006 - Complete
The Princess of Volterra by Kaylagirl1238 reviews
I never knew that I could recover, but I did. 150 years later I have the role in lead assassin, head of the vampriss-Now look at me Isabella Marie Swan,Princess of Volterra!and tonight the covens will be told tonight,they will be their,god help me.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 11 - Words: 14,787 - Reviews: 111 - Favs: 139 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 1/20/2010 - Published: 2/8/2009 - Bella, Edward - Complete