Home Community General Greatest Real Fantasy Times
Greatest Real Fantasy Times
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 02-20-14
Founder: QuinbyRat - Stories: 2 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 112886
I made this group, so I can hold contests, for best story of the week, also I'm on facebook and Twitter. If you have PS3 I will hold contests on there as well. Any new stories you make I will add them I hope like to join this., just send me a PM message and I'll get you added. (Nathan)

The Son Of Dr Viper (A SWAT Kats Story) by QuinbyRat reviews
Jerry Viper, fourteen year old and the son of the evil and villainous, Dr. Viper. After being abandoned by him he has no choice but, to live alone, but all that's going to change when he meets Chance and Jake.
SWAT Kats - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Crime - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,623 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 5/9/2014 - Published: 1/3/2013 - Chance F./T-Bone, Jake C./Razor, Dr. Viper, Mayor Manx
Dragon's Flame by QuinbyRat reviews
When one of Master Shang's students is kidnapped by a ghost form his past, it is up to him and that student's brother to bring him back.
Warcraft - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,815 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/3/2014 - Pandaren, Aysa Cloudsinger, OC