Home Community Books Underland Chronicles Gregor and the Good Fanfic.
Gregor and the Good Fanfic.
Follow .
Focus: Books Underland Chronicles, Since: 10-07-09
Founder: CheesetothePower - Stories: 37 - Followers: 5 - id: 74885
Stories that I or someone else think is written well. PM me if you have one you would like to submit.

Cuts and Strikes by Fallen Ark Angel reviews
When Luxa and Stellovet get into a fight, it's Solovet's job to deal with Luxa. Too bad they end up in a fight too. - Pre-Underland Chronicles, one-shot.
Underland Chronicles - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,398 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 9/30/2014 - Luxa, Solovet - Complete
The Banished by Fallen Ark Angel reviews
Being the head of the royal guard is hard enough without factoring in the fact you're an Overlander. How can Gregor possibly guard the queen while constantly having to watch his own back? But when a more prominent threat forms over Regalia, far more sinister than any they have faced before, Gregor must put his own problems aside for the greater good of them all.
Underland Chronicles - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 40 - Words: 218,096 - Reviews: 130 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 8/19/2014 - Published: 3/27/2014 - [Gregor, Luxa] - Complete
Lay to Rest by Taryn Streambattle reviews
Ten years after the events of Code of Claw, Gregor receives a message from the Underland and he is faced with a decision. Gift for Brightpath2. One-shot, complete.
Underland Chronicles - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,246 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/24/2013 - Gregor, Luxa, Ares, Ripred - Complete
Gregor and the Rage of the Biters by RockX2 reviews
A dormant threat and a prophecy that mentions the ghost of a rager brings Gregor back to the Underland after four years. Now, along with allies new and old, he must take part in one final journey to save his home away from home. And if he doesn't succeed, the Underland will be drowned in a flood of destruction and blood. Rated for violence. The GLUXA is present but not overbearing
Underland Chronicles - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 23,135 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 1/16/2013 - Published: 1/8/2013 - Gregor, Luxa
Gregor the Overlander Redone by Uzumaki Natsuki reviews
What if, Gregor was born a few years earlier, with a slight change in chromosome? The result? A sixteen year old, female Gregor. These slight alterations change the fate of the Underland forever. K for some language.
Underland Chronicles - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,024 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 1/30 - Published: 11/7/2012 - Gregor, Boots
Inspiration by the-other-em reviews
Gregor travels to the Underland one last time and finds that things have changed. For one Regalia is gone, the Underlanders are missing and theres a weird teenager traveling with him that knows nothing of the Underland. Can you solve the mystery? One-shot
Underland Chronicles - Rated: K+ - English - Mystery/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,762 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/7/2010 - Gregor - Complete
Always by Insanity Lives Here reviews
They were soldiers first, but they were always friends. A series of interconnected one-shots revolving around the relationship of Mareth and Perdita.
Underland Chronicles - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 401 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 7/5/2012 - Mareth, Perdita
Gregor and the Prophecy of Hope by Hope 'n Light reviews
It's been six years since Gregor last saw the Underland and Luxa, his first love. Now he once again decends to the Underland, accidently bringing some friends with him, and faces the choice of deciding where he truly belongs in his two important worlds.
Underland Chronicles - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 24,739 - Reviews: 124 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 3/26/2013 - Published: 4/5/2012 - Gregor, Luxa
That Which Is Lost Redux by GorimJr reviews
I have decided to rewrite my first ever fanfic. CoC alternate ending. After killing the Bane, Gregor, Lizzie and Boots find themselves captured by the rats. But their saviors are not who they'd hoped, and as the years pass, the storm of war brews.
Underland Chronicles - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,440 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/22/2012 - Gregor
Gregor and the Prophesy of Ragers by The Knight of Thirteen reviews
Set four years after Code of Claw. Gregor's family is living a normal life, until Gregor losses control for a moment. Gregor must return to Regalia to find not one prophesy, but three. Secrets are revealed and questions answered in suprising ways.
Underland Chronicles - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 12 - Words: 48,168 - Reviews: 166 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 85 - Updated: 7/13/2014 - Published: 10/7/2011 - [Gregor, Luxa]
A Rager's Promise by AssassinAuthor reviews
*He might not make it back. I have to help.* The thoughts that were running through Ripred's mind as he promised to help Gregor and more chapters on other subjects . Written in Ripred's PoV. Full summary inside. Disclaimer: Not owned by me.
Underland Chronicles - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 10 - Words: 2,901 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/30/2012 - Published: 10/3/2011 - Ripred
Floodwaters by KitKatTicTac reviews
A oneshot, maybe twoshot I made about Ripred's life after he lost his mate and pups and such. Got bored. Rating may change.
Underland Chronicles - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,096 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/3/2011 - Ripred, Solovet - Complete
Gregor and the Prophecy of Fire by Fallen Ark Angel reviews
Sequel to Gregor and the Hidden Prophecies. When Gregor sneaks away to visit the Underland, he is forced back into his role as Hero. Can he live to celebrate another victory or will his blazer senses push him too far?
Underland Chronicles - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 13 - Words: 43,062 - Reviews: 85 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 8/20/2013 - Published: 10/3/2010 - [Gregor, Luxa]
Gregor and the Hidden Prophecies by Fallen Ark Angel reviews
Gregor goes back to the Underland six months after he left, and is shocked by what he finds.
Underland Chronicles - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 18 - Words: 52,701 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 10/2/2010 - Published: 10/6/2009 - [Gregor, Luxa] - Complete
Epilogue by Chinchilla17 reviews
An Epilogue that would come immediately after the last chapter of the last book. It takes place 12 years after the series ends.
Underland Chronicles - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,906 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/15/2010 - Gregor, Luxa - Complete
Naivety by Zoe Nightshade reviews
Gregor's family moves to Virginia; the life in their dreams. But there, Gregor must try to live the life of a normal kid, not knowing the sound of battle, the threat of death, the absence of family. He must fit in with kids who take advantage of it all.
Underland Chronicles - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 668 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/28/2010 - Gregor - Complete
Gregor and the Trial of Trees by TheEscape7 reviews
Gregor has once again found himself in the Underland and now is fighting a very different type of war. Gregor will need to use his Overlander knowledge to help the Underland and defeat the ruthless metal army.
Underland Chronicles - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,539 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 4/30/2010 - Published: 4/20/2010 - Gregor
I Try by shampoo147 reviews
Because a normal life just isn't possible anymore. But it doesn't mean that I can't try.
Underland Chronicles - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,056 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/26/2010 - Gregor - Complete
The Lost Brethren by dijin reviews
It has been nine years since the War of Time. The Underland is at peace, but the Nibblers are still homeless, whilst their population booms, and so it falls to King Gregor to find them a new homeland. Thanks to my beta Mareth.
Underland Chronicles - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 8 - Words: 9,062 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 12/1/2008 - Published: 7/29/2008
Lost Sanctuary by dijin reviews
We all know how Hamnet left Regalia. We all know how he died. What we do not know is what happened in the intervening years, what exactly happened in that time?
Underland Chronicles - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,605 - Reviews: 1 - Updated: 6/8/2008 - Published: 5/23/2008
A Claw in the Dark by dijin reviews
My semi-sequel to The Last Stand, showing the circumstances around the deaths of Henry and Nerissa's parents and what caused their "delicate" mental states.
Underland Chronicles - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,125 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 5/18/2008
The Last Stand by dijin reviews
The story of Luxa's parents making a final stand against the army of King Gorger, my first Fanfic oneshot
Underland Chronicles - Rated: T - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 910 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 5/18/2008 - Complete
Time's Passing by Geo the Arch reviews
Five Years ago a boy returned to the surface. Now he is grown, and chooses to face his past once more. Slightly AU, mainly due to my faulty memory and not having read the last book in ages.
Underland Chronicles - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,057 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/7/2009 - Complete
Hope in Darkness by Geo the Arch reviews
An Old Storyteller has one final tale for the people of Regalia. Note: Many years after the Underland Chronicles. Told in storyteller fashion, that is lots of vagueness and few details. You decide what my tales means. Reviews always welcome.
Underland Chronicles - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,426 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 6/3/2009 - Complete
Just Until The End by freeProphe reviews
I felt a hand grab my shoulder and pull me away from the sink. I wanted to protest –I can't eat yet!-- but I saw who the hand belonged to, and fell silent. Angst. Temporary insanity? No slash.
Underland Chronicles - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 917 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Published: 8/4/2009 - Gregor, Howard - Complete
37 | Page 1 2 Next »