Home Community Cartoons Grim and Evil GrimxMandy
GrimxMandy
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Grim and Evil, Since: 12-16-05
Founder: Gazzette - Stories: 9 - Followers: 0 - id: 25952
If you like this pairing then come here

Morning Routine by SailorSun75 reviews
If emotions were nothing but pawns then she would use them to fullfill her purpose.
Grim and Evil - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,193 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 9 - Published: 12/20/2005 - Complete
I hate loving Death by Reigning Fyre reviews
An exerpt from Mandy's little mind as a teen. Does any one care what she thinks, and feels? I'll bet, they think she's just heartless. All humans are made with emotion.
Grim and Evil - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 315 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Published: 8/28/2005 - Complete
How low can you go? by ThuhJesheekuh reviews
A simple enough question not unheard of during a contest of limbo and so much more. Just how low can Mandy go? Grim receives several answers. Oneshot, nonfluff
Grim and Evil - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,020 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 11 - Published: 9/25/2005 - Complete
A Collection of Love Poems by MissusPatches reviews
Mandy/Grim STATUS: Discontinued. Lost inspiration and stuff. Bleh.
Grim and Evil - Rated: K - English - Romance/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 207 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/13/2004
Running Away? by Demigod-Black-Fire reviews
Another short poem by me. This one's a GrimMandy type thing.
Grim and Evil - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 308 - Reviews: 6 - Published: 3/18/2005
In the dark by curlyalien reviews
Grim comes to take Mandy away though he wants her to stay.
Grim and Evil - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 873 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 8 - Published: 6/6/2005 - Complete
Sweet Revenge by Skyhiatrist reviews
My first, and probably last, 'attempt' at poetry, with sort of an Edgar Allan Poe feel, only not as good.
Grim and Evil - Rated: T - English - Poetry/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 331 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 11 - Published: 9/16/2005
Death and the Maiden by TheMagicKumquat reviews
A poem based on the popular Death and the Maiden theme.
Grim and Evil - Rated: T - English - Poetry/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 191 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 9 - Published: 10/12/2005
Grimm Tales from Down Below The Grim Family Tree by Sonic Rose reviews
Inspired by the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, and the Grim Tales from Down Below, by Bleedman, in which Mandy and Grim are apparently married. So how did that come to be? This is my explanation of how a... romance... began.
Grim and Evil - Rated: T - English - Humor/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,898 - Reviews: 124 - Favs: 172 - Follows: 28 - Published: 11/30/2005 - Complete