Home Community Books Hunger Games Growing Back Together...
Growing Back Together...
Follow .
Focus: Books Hunger Games, Since: 07-29-05
Founder: QueenBrooke - Stories: 9 - Followers: 36 - Staff: 2 - id: 19301
Spoilers ahead, if you haven't finished Mockingjay.
We all love Katniss and Peeta together. We're all in agony over how SC decided not to tell us how they grew back together at the end of Mockingjay, or how in the world that amazing boy convinced her to have his babies. So I'm putting together a C2 of fics that tell that story well (or what I consider well). There's a lot of fluff out there, but it's not a fluffy story, in my opinion.
PM me if you're interested in staffing

An End for Mockingjay by Amanda Beth reviews
This is an addition to the end of MJ, extending chapter 27 and a different epilogue. It's the way I imagined the book would end.
Hunger Games - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,322 - Reviews: 223 - Favs: 385 - Follows: 49 - Published: 8/26/2010 - Katniss E., Peeta M. - Complete
A Dandelion Wedding by MooseBreezy reviews
About 5 years after the end of the rebellion the end of Mockingjay , Peeta and Katniss have developed their relationship into something loving, something worth exploring further. They've decided to get married, and this is the tale of that beautiful day. Please R&R! :
Hunger Games - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,269 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 12 - Published: 4/27/2012 - Katniss E., Peeta M. - Complete
The Long Way Home by DustWriter reviews
An expanded option to the Mockingjay epilogue that takes Katniss across Panem to get Peeta back home.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 23,804 - Reviews: 152 - Favs: 501 - Follows: 62 - Published: 11/6/2011 - Katniss E., Peeta M. - Complete
The List by silvercistern reviews
"The list that Dr. Aurelius and I had made together was burning a hole in my pocket. A list of triggers. A list of things I should avoid." Peeta comes home. First installment of The Ashes of District Twelve Series.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 11 - Words: 33,723 - Reviews: 454 - Favs: 1,279 - Follows: 297 - Updated: 6/25/2012 - Published: 4/11/2012 - Peeta M., Katniss E. - Complete
Surviving by QueenBrooke reviews
"Katniss will choose whoever she thinks can't survive without." She thinks she can survive without anyone, though. She knows she can. Mockingjay, pre-epilogue
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 30 - Words: 51,385 - Reviews: 386 - Favs: 460 - Follows: 213 - Updated: 6/13/2012 - Published: 4/14/2012 - Katniss E., Peeta M. - Complete