Home Community Games Guilty Gear Guilty Writers
Guilty Writers
Follow .
Focus: Games Guilty Gear, Since: 09-15-04
Founder: Zeronova - Stories: 4 - Followers: 8 - id: 1337
A collection of writers and stories from the Guilty Gear section. For the people on the Guilty Writers list on Yahoo Groups, or newbies altogether. The first GG C2, woo yeah.

This C2 mainly concerns stories which adhere to or somewhat seem like harshreality style. Harshreality is an interpretation of GG canon that makes it as real as possible, such that if this world today had the finding of magic and all of the other events happen, you'd still have the laws of nature today in your story

Desolate Gail: Redux by Zeronova reviews
The walls of Troy have been blasted open by Kiske, and Troy is as vulnerable as the Seikishidan, but personal conflicts still exist. End of Arc II. Updates periodically.
Guilty Gear - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 47 - Words: 253,351 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 3/28/2006 - Published: 3/27/2005
The Oldest Child of Sin: Fake Angels by Person With Many Aliases reviews
Perhaps today... That is what kept me sane all these years... Perhaps today... I will find her... and I will be free...STORY IS DEAD
Guilty Gear - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 27,440 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 7/22/2005 - Published: 11/2/2004
Truth Untold by Jessiy Landroz reviews
mostly general fluff. Malz, this one is for you! [One Shot]
Guilty Gear - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,753 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Published: 8/26/2004 - Complete
Heart Of The Melting Blood RELOADED by Lone Wolf NEO reviews
Monologues. Some like it, and some hate it. Yet for most of the people, it is the fact they cannot disagree with. It is a part of their soul, and it will forever be a part of them. This be the end of the story... or is it?
Guilty Gear - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 34 - Words: 138,253 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 12/10/2004 - Published: 8/14/2004