Home Community Cartoons Amazing World of Gumball GumballxPenny
GumballxPenny
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Amazing World of Gumball, Since: 05-05-12
Founder: Lone Dark Knight - Stories: 8 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 100011
Just a community for GumballxPenny lovers everywhere. This place just holds the BEST stories for GumballxPenny.

The Date by Defrent reviews
Hey guys I edited this one in chapters so well Enjoi! RATED T FOR CURSING Summary: Penny takes Gumball on a date and somebody comesback from jail.
Amazing World of Gumball - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,519 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 8/19/2011 - Published: 8/17/2011 - Gumball W., Penny
Survival of the Forest of Doom by subzero360 reviews
Gumball and everyone are going back to the Forest of Doom but not for a picnic but to see who can survive IN the forest. no water,no food, no nurse, but just a map, a carving knife and a partner.
Amazing World of Gumball - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,254 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 10/17/2011 - Published: 9/22/2011 - Gumball W., Penny
The Love Story by The Speedy Hero reviews
When Gumball went to Elmore Daycare he thought it would be boring, but his mind change when a certain girl enters his life. Gumbenny and Dari.
Amazing World of Gumball - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 4,556 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 1/30/2012 - Published: 8/12/2011 - Gumball W., Penny - Complete
The Shadowkan's Slaughterhouse by Kainsword17 reviews
This is a short Gumball horror-story about Penny watching a bloody slaughter. Co-starring three of my Shadowkan characters. Rated Teen because of blood & gore.
Amazing World of Gumball - Rated: T - English - Horror/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 570 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/14/2012 - Penny - Complete
Elmore's Little Angels by That-Gex-Dude reviews
Gumball is heartbroken after a failed attempt to make Carrie his girlfriend. AS he walks home in misery, a girl walks with him, giving him advice... Tomorrow might be the last chance Gumball has to show his love to his true girlfriend. What will happen?
Amazing World of Gumball - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,039 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/26/2012 - Gumball W., Penny - Complete
Misunderstood by Mr.Bda241 reviews
What happens when Gumball is accused for a something he claims he did not did, and no one believes him.
Amazing World of Gumball - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 6 - Words: 11,783 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 4/7/2012 - Published: 2/10/2012 - Gumball W., Penny - Complete
GONE by Lone Dark Knight reviews
Please read Chapter 7. I'm leaving permanently and i have a few things to tell you guys. UPDATE I'm staying on FF for a while due to a change of circumstances.
Amazing World of Gumball - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 7 - Words: 5,296 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 7/12/2012 - Published: 4/29/2012 - Gumball W., Penny - Complete
Be my Valentine by Lone Dark Knight reviews
Valentines day is here and love is in the air. But more of it goes around Gumball who finally is ready to ask Penny out on a date. But will one little note ruin Valentines Days and potentially destroy GumballxPenny forever?
Amazing World of Gumball - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,929 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 4/14/2012 - Published: 2/10/2012 - Gumball W., Penny - Complete