Home Community Anime/Manga NANA [ Hachi x Takumi ] Only Human
[ Hachi x Takumi ] Only Human
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga NANA, Since: 10-21-07
Founder: Hawlucha - Stories: 12 - Followers: 3 - Staff: 26 - id: 51781
A relationship riddled with third parties and a quickie marriage. They understand each other's faults and accept it. Through good times and bad. It's not a fairytale, but that's what true love is all about. Theirs is a realistic adult relationship. Not for kiddies who expect perfection.

Onesidedness by reylrit reviews
A one-shot of Nana and Takumi's married life. Takumi is not able to keep his end of the marriage vows but that's not stopping Nana from being devoted to him.
NANA - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,120 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/15/2008 - Complete
Why can't I? by mialuv998 reviews
one shot With so much pain in life, sometimes its enough for you to just breath. HachiXTakumi
NANA - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 526 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/1/2008 - Complete
Using You to Hold Me by chibi-en-miettes reviews
She was cold and selfish and needed to be held whenever she wanted to be. That was why she was with Takumi. He understood...using someone merely for the warmth they provided in bed.
NANA - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 568 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/18/2007 - Complete
Thorns by erasedrainbow reviews
He leaves her roses; even when he knows she will never be his anymore.ONESHOT TakumiHachi
NANA - Rated: K - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 758 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 13 - Published: 1/13/2008 - Complete
When the sky fell by VacantEyes reviews
What goes around comes around. Hachi learned it the hard way. Takumi, as practical as he is, is still to taste this bitter medicine. What happens when things dont go his way? TakumixHachixNobu. My first fic on Nana. please be kind.
NANA - Rated: K - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,468 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 9/21/2007 - Published: 7/23/2007
It is a Sad Man Who Doubts by Lily Evans Potter Black Lupin reviews
A reflection by Takumi about his relationship with Hachi!
NANA - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,880 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/18/2007 - Complete
Strawberry Mochi by paulmark reviews
A Takumi X Hachi X Nobu story. Chapter 5 up. Kind of AU, but just a tad.
NANA - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,248 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 12/31/2006 - Published: 9/14/2006
When You Open Your Eyes by Baka Deshis reviews
They once said, when you close your eyes and open them again everything will be over. Just like that. HACHI X TAKUMI ONESHOT
NANA - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 657 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/30/2007 - Complete
Red Thread of Fate by notesonlife reviews
Does Takumi believe in the red thread of fate? [Takumi x Hachi]
NANA - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,280 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 6 - Published: 2/23/2007 - Complete
7 plus 7 equals 3 by m o o g l e d a i m e reviews
// h a c h i ო t a k u m i // Hachi is pregnant and Shin doesn't want Takumi to be his papa — Nana absolutely agrees with him. . . Watch out, Takumi!
NANA - Rated: T - English - Family/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 17,908 - Reviews: 145 - Favs: 118 - Follows: 119 - Updated: 11/4/2006 - Published: 9/8/2006 - Takumi, Hachi