Home Community Movies Merlin Hallmark Entertainment’s Merlin - Queen Mab
Hallmark Entertainment’s Merlin - Queen Mab
Follow .
Focus: Movies Merlin, Since: 05-06-09
Founder: Maellowyn - Stories: 78 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 4 - id: 69735
This community shall be for all the stories concerning Hallmark Entertainment’s Merlin. Crossovers and stories about Merlin, Mordred, Queen Mab and the other characters from the BBC mini series.

Memories, Dreams and Fairytales by CiderDrinker reviews
Merlin She had always thought of Mab as half dream, part of a fairytale. But dreams and fairytales didn’t leave you with scratches on your arms and your thoughts in turmoil. Warning: Mild ff
Merlin - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,331 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 6 - Published: 10/23/2006 - Complete
Redeem the Knights by OngoingSky67
What if Merlin had judged more wisely? What if he had seen that the child that had first appeared before him was the true champion for Camelot? But Galahad was just a child. How could a child defend the kingdom of Camelot while King Arthur was away on his quest for the Holy Grail? Impossible. Surely it was the boy's father; The strong and noble Lancelot. Misjudgement has its price.
Merlin - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 263 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/7/2012
Things in the Sky and Sea That Have Been Forgotten by P. Honoria reviews
Morgan and Frik a few minutes after the wine. Revamped as of April 2017.
Merlin - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 583 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/3/2014 - Complete
Nixie: Witch of the Lakes and Magic by Quill Sparkle reviews
Nixie is not your ordinary witch. She is the daughter of the Lady of the Lake and niece to the dangerous Queen Mab. Merlin is her older, adopted brother, but he helps her with strengthening her magic every step of the way. Will they truly be able to save all of humanity from Queen Mab's bidding.
Merlin - Rated: T - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,943 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 6/14/2015 - Published: 6/12/2015
Shalott Revisited by Rosaria Marie
Lady Elaine pines over the loss of Lancelot, who has fallen dangerously in love with Queen Guinevere.
Merlin - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 314 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/24/2016 - Complete
Black Light Scented by P. Honoria reviews
Frik entertains Morgan during her pregnancy with Mordred.
Merlin - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,576 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/14/2016 - Complete
Werex by P. Honoria reviews
Morgan le Fay and Frik exchange vows of sorts.
Merlin - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 762 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/14/2016 - Complete
Sundries by P. Honoria reviews
AU. Frik and Morgan are a married couple without magic living in the woods. All is as if none of the events of the movie occurred, ooc.
Merlin - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 943 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/14/2016
Kettleglare by P. Honoria reviews
Frik and Morgan lounge on an island until they are interrupted.
Merlin - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 598 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/5/2016 - Complete
Whist by P. Honoria reviews
Merlin and Nimue's thoughts one afternoon in Avalon Abbey.
Merlin - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 428 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/5/2016 - Complete
Forfax by P. Honoria reviews
Merlin is a comfort to Nimue while they are held captive by King Vortigern.
Merlin - Rated: K - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 444 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/2 - Complete
Trestle by P. Honoria reviews
Frik is tormented by jealously the night of Arthur's seduction.
Merlin - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,715 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/2 - Complete
Mab's change and plan by celiaandsiradam reviews
THis is how mab's plan becomes a true change
Merlin - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,722 - Reviews: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 8/20/2013 - Published: 5/26/2013
My Sweet by Bellatrix Lepus reviews
Set during Mordred's time in the Land of Magick. Mab mourns what a disappointment Merlin has been as Mordred seethes in jealousy about her affections for her traitor wizard. Just something I wrote up reviews appreciated : xoxo
Merlin - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,785 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/21/2012 - Complete
Death and the Queen by Zoisy reviews
I finally got her. She was mine to claim and mine to have- forever.
Merlin - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 502 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/10/2011
the confrontation by Halewyn's Lady reviews
Frik calls a meeting for all Merlin characters.
Merlin - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,107 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/26/2011 - Complete
The Fairy Queen's Lament by Zoisy reviews
Queen Mab is poetry- so are her last thoughts.
Merlin - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 689 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Updated: 9/9/2011 - Published: 9/3/2011
Maiden, Mother and Crone by Bellatrix Lepus reviews
Mab always did have a plan B. Being a Goddess who's lived so long you dont just die. And Merlin thought he knew the way it really happened. Please r&r xx
Merlin - Rated: K - English - Family/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,092 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/14/2011 - Complete
My Jolly Sailor Bold by Zoisy reviews
Hallmark's Merlin.
Merlin - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 560 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/10/2011 - Complete
The Great Rite by Arwen17evenstar reviews
Mab/Merlin "The Great Rite symbolizes creation in the union of the Maiden Goddess with the Lover God." Hallmark Merlin 1998 Miranda Richardson Sam Neill
Merlin - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 441 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/20/2011 - Complete
writing fairy stories by Halewyn's Lady reviews
Medieval fan girl meets Queen Mab
Merlin - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 19 - Words: 66,930 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 12/24/2015 - Published: 4/15/2011
The Gatekeeper by CiderDrinker reviews
The Lord of Death watches the Merlin characters at the end of their lives.
Merlin - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,321 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/3/2011
Pain by Zoisy reviews
Queen Mab's Desperation. Hallmark's Merlin
Merlin - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,857 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 4/18/2011 - Published: 4/2/2011
The Beginning of the End by Bellatrix Lepus reviews
This is my sequel to The Future, it is about how The Future will be changed but it's also about Mab's past at the same time. It's based on my rp so I may drift sometimes to Dria and characters probably will be ooc r&r please xx
Merlin - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 11,442 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/18/2011 - Complete
Merlin and Alcohol by Bellatrix Lepus reviews
When you drink as much as I do you add alcohol in everything why not a fic. Yes I do know it's not the best pairing, r&r xoxo
Merlin - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,764 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 1/4/2011 - Complete
59 | Page 1 .. Last Next »