Home Community Plays/Musicals Hamilton Hamilton Watching Hamilton Community
Hamilton Watching Hamilton Community
Follow .
Focus: Plays/Musicals Hamilton, Since: 05-13-17
Founder: NightWarrior410 - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 127426
So hey guys! I was looking for a Hamilton community and didn't find one that matched the discription so... I MADE ONE! This is where my fellow HamFams can go to read stories of Hamilton, well, Watching Hamilton. Enjoy!

React to Hamilton by she-who-hears reviews
Our dear, old, white founding fathers react to the cultural phenomenon that is Hamilton: An American Musical.
Hamilton - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 41 - Words: 52,721 - Reviews: 1536 - Favs: 891 - Follows: 902 - Updated: 7/27/2019 - Published: 1/22/2017 - A. Hamilton, A. Burr, Eliza S., P. Schuyler
Hamilton Watches Hamilton by HamilcatAndCo reviews
What happens when a modern day fanfiction writer gets the ability to bend the very fabric of reality? Why, the founding fathers get to watch Hamilton, of course! See their reaction according to me. Major profanity will be censored, and Say No To This will not he included for obvious reasons. NOTHING IS MINE (UNFORTUNATELY) ALL LYRICS BELONG TO LIN-MANUEL MIRANDA!
Hamilton - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 7,921 - Reviews: 85 - Favs: 196 - Follows: 233 - Updated: 5/13/2017 - Published: 1/28/2017