Home Community Anime/Manga Inuyasha Haori Red
Haori Red
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Inuyasha, Since: 06-02-05
Founder: wind-up toy - Stories: 98 - Followers: 19 - id: 15975
Dead archive, I haven't fanfiction'd in years. Contains InuYasha-Kagome stories, because duh, they're like, soulmates or something.

Okunen by Silindro reviews
Oneshot. They say when you're close to death you start to see and talk to the people that no one else knows are there. Inuyasha's come to take Kagome home six hundred years after the well has closed.
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,656 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/25/2005 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Verbal Impressionism by Silindro reviews
Complete. The argument upstairs carries through the ceiling, and Mama listens in as Kagome and Inuyasha fight and make up. Story told from the downstairs and upstairs perspective.
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,957 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 4/7/2006 - Published: 4/2/2006 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Understand by Avarwen reviews
Because they didn’t understand, couldn’t comprehend the one simple truth behind it all that held them in it’s tangled web of spun emotions: They loved each other. And that’s all they needed to understand.
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,407 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Updated: 12/17/2005 - Published: 12/6/2005 - Kagome H., Inuyasha - Complete
Of Underpaid Actors and Really Good Mascara by scrawling purple ink reviews
[Oneshot, Inu x Kag....sort of.] Follow Inuyasha and Kagome as they try and fail repeatedly to express their undying love for each other. Pokes fun at cliches. Rated T for the faux lime scene.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,505 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/12/2006 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Destined To Be Together by Miara Rigawa reviews
The fight that finally makes Inuyasha choose only one. One promise must be broken to fulfill the other. 'I don’t care if this is my destiny or not. If this destiny really wants us apart, then it needs to fight with me first! '
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 10,948 - Reviews: 99 - Favs: 81 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 12/24/2003 - Published: 11/30/2003 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Reunion by sol-li reviews
When Kagome mysteriously vanishes for a few days, Inuyasha goes through the well to search for her. What he finds on the other side is a strange group of humans that will test him as he has never been tested before...
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 9,571 - Reviews: 327 - Favs: 122 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 7/13/2004 - Published: 11/7/2003
Lost For A Time by sol-li reviews
Kagome returns to the feudal era, only to find that a battle with Naraku has killed Inuyasha. To bring him back, Kagome will make a desperate Faustian pact...
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 17,896 - Reviews: 336 - Favs: 82 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 12/18/2003 - Published: 11/28/2003
Only Words by Rogue Pryde reviews
She didn't want to be alone anymore. But the lack of reality in in own life made it impossible for her to find real love. Instead, it found her. IK AU oneshot!
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,300 - Reviews: 105 - Favs: 114 - Follows: 9 - Published: 8/14/2004 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Quest for the Shikon Jewel by TouchofPixieDust reviews
A group of young warriors take on Naraku on a quest for the Shikon jewel. Can their friendship survive the quest? Will they? AU
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 35 - Words: 81,984 - Reviews: 276 - Favs: 98 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 3/9/2006 - Published: 4/13/2005 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Kagome's Baby by TouchofPixieDust reviews
There is a new addition to the Inuyasha gang. How will the group react? Can Kagome be a jewel shard hunter AND a mother?
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 59,269 - Reviews: 1420 - Favs: 1,107 - Follows: 267 - Updated: 12/18/2005 - Published: 5/13/2005 - Kagome H., Inuyasha - Complete
Mine First by TouchofPixieDust reviews
A short story where Inuyasha relects on the fact that Kagome was HIS first.
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,154 - Reviews: 99 - Favs: 186 - Follows: 13 - Published: 2/12/2006 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not by TouchofPixieDust reviews
Inuyasha watches as Kagome shows Shippo how to play the flower petal fortune telling game, He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not. It has the hanyou asking himself all sorts of questions.
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,346 - Reviews: 252 - Favs: 492 - Follows: 51 - Published: 2/27/2006 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Father Figure by Torenza reviews
COMPLETE Kagome’s world turns upside down when her mother brings a new man into the home – her ‘surprise’ fiancé. But Kagome feels far from neglected as she finds her place at home threatened, and her double life in the past jeopardised.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 13 - Words: 68,542 - Reviews: 1521 - Favs: 709 - Follows: 92 - Updated: 5/1/2003 - Published: 2/7/2003 - Complete
The Hunt by EmeraldDragon reviews
It was a scent I knew like I know Tetsusaiga, a scent that was etched into my memory, a scent that even death couldn’t take away. It was the scent of my favorite prey. The hunt is on.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,521 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/7/2004
Routine by Ookami-chan reviews
Kagome often returns to her time angry, but she always calms down and returns. What does she do in her time that makes Inuyasha's temper easier to swallow?
Inuyasha - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 453 - Reviews: 198 - Favs: 147 - Follows: 25 - Published: 4/11/2003
Destino by LunaChick82 reviews
Kagome has lived her entire life in a small town without ever having to speak more than two words to the notorious Inu Yasha, the town rebel. Then, one night, their paths cross...
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 16,232 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 147 - Follows: 23 - Published: 5/9/2005 - Kagome H., Inuyasha
The Sacrifice by Rogue Pryde reviews
AU IK Oneshot. He was trained for one purpose, and that was to find a miko to bring the Shikon no Tama to his people. First he had to get to know her, earn her trust, and make her willing do to anything for him. If his mission succeeded, she'd die for him
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,911 - Reviews: 87 - Favs: 99 - Follows: 8 - Published: 9/15/2004 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
He Likes Red by Kristen Sharpe reviews
You know the drill - the final battle has come and gone and, with the jewel's completion, Kagome has vanished back to her own time. Now, Inuyasha has found his way to her again. But, there has to be a twist… [Oneshot]
Inuyasha - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,652 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 20 - Published: 9/25/2003 - [Inuyasha, Kagome H.] - Complete
Good Dog by FrameofMind reviews
Oneshot. Inuyasha’s being strangely...nice. But Kagome is about to discover that it is, in fact, possible to have too much of a good thing... InuKag
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 13,723 - Reviews: 223 - Favs: 502 - Follows: 41 - Published: 10/3/2005 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
SIT by Tiamath reviews
Or, an argument between Inuyasha and Kagome, leading to some interesting revelations...WARNING, the effects of a suicide discussed.
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,909 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/23/2005 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Conversations With Fools by Aiffe reviews
Sesshoumaru grieves his brother's untimely death. Or, if you prefer pesky old reality, throws a temper tantrum. [Dark comedy, oneshot.]
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 818 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 84 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/30/2004 - Sesshomaru, Inuyasha - Complete
Exitus by sunling reviews
His friends are always there on his side, even when they are gone... an old halfdemon sits and reflects on what life has given him. An impressionistic, sentimental, dreamlike look into Inuyasha and his mortality.
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,663 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 3/20/2003 - Published: 3/19/2003 - Inuyasha - Complete
I Know How the Moon Feels Now by Maiden of the Moon reviews
As Kagome stargazes, Inu-Yasha appears. And he has something he wants to say. . .
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,232 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 5 - Published: 3/22/2005 - Inuyasha, Kagome H.
Mermaids by Maiden of the Moon reviews
Kagome, a popular seaside bartender, finds her life turned upside down by the arrival of a mysterious, silver haired sailor. InuKag
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 18,823 - Reviews: 461 - Favs: 237 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 7/8/2004 - Published: 6/6/2004 - Kagome H., Inuyasha
The Meteor Garden Story by Nozomi88 reviews
Kagome is an ordinary girl at an extraordinary school. She's not rich, has no social status, yet she catches the attention of the school's most notorious group, the D4.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 30,356 - Reviews: 571 - Favs: 209 - Follows: 128 - Updated: 3/4/2006 - Published: 7/13/2003
70 | Page 1 .. Last Next »