Home Community Books Harry Potter Harry&Ginny and Ron&Hermione!
Harry&Ginny and Ron&Hermione!
Follow .
Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: 07-25-06
Founder: lbald - Stories: 24 - Followers: 0 - id: 35022
Here's my favorite stories involving my two favorite couples! Need staff. Email me!

Alone by carpetinflight reviews
Now she was alone with two hundred years of dust and dark magic. HarryxGinny, postHBP.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 902 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/27/2006 - Harry P., Ginny W. - Complete
Anywhere but in Between by snoopygubs reviews
Ginny and Harry begin to wonder if they will be each other's saving grace, as Hermione searches for the balance that has been missing and Ron realizes it's not too late to become the man he wants to be.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 24 - Words: 85,430 - Reviews: 234 - Favs: 93 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 7/15/2005 - Published: 9/12/2004 - Ron W., Hermione G.
Invisible Scars by snoopygubs reviews
Some scars are out there for the world to see, while others lie beneath the surface. Ron and Hermione attempt to fix what has broken between them, as Ginny and Harry do their best to let each other go.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 11 - Words: 69,410 - Reviews: 284 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 12/4/2005 - Published: 10/5/2005 - Ron W., Hermione G.
It's Never Over by Misshogwarts1125 reviews
The final battle is over. The Weasley family is safe. But no one knows what can be behind the scars that can not be seen. HG RHr and Other OBHWF ships including RT, rating to be safe.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,854 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 7/27/2006 - Published: 6/24/2006 - Harry P., Ginny W.
The Secret by SweetAsheyPie reviews
Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley are involved in a serious relationship that they have kept secret. When Ginny becomes pregnant what are they to do? HG centric. Mention of RH
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 15,175 - Reviews: 141 - Favs: 146 - Follows: 103 - Updated: 7/7/2006 - Published: 4/3/2005 - Harry P., Ginny W. - Complete
Confessions: Collection of OneShots by Miss Court-A-Doo reviews
Chapter Six: Only In My Dreams. After a long day of visiting, Harry and Ginny finally get to talk. Fluff abounds. Set five years after the trio graduates, no spoilers for HBP!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 14,666 - Reviews: 91 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 10/23/2005 - Published: 9/11/2004 - Harry P., Ginny W.
Reunited by Miss Court-A-Doo reviews
Hermione hates the rain, because it reminds her of the Final Battle, the day she lost her two best friends. But are they really gone? Short bitter-sweet RH story. Complete!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,333 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 10/24/2004 - Published: 10/17/2004 - Hermione G., Ron W. - Complete
Why Him Why Harry by CALIbasketball1 reviews
Harry is going though some tough times. Sirius just died from trying to fight Voldemort by himself. So he ends up with the Weaslys. Everyone seems loud, boring and plain obnoxcious. The only perk is the one special redhead. Yes I mean Ginny! R&R!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 7,578 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 8/22/2006 - Published: 7/4/2006 - Ginny W., Harry P. - Complete
What Happened Afterwards by Precious 7 reviews
Ignore the date of dumbledore's funeral I 4got the real date!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 578 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/24/2006 - Hermione G., Ron W. - Complete
To Love A Hero by Pantz reviews
Tell him, tell him you love him. He'll tell you, painfully, that he loves you, too.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,543 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 8 - Published: 7/24/2006 - Ginny W., Harry P. - Complete
The Final Battle by There's Magic in the Music reviews
Harry Potter is determined to destroy Voldemort. Will he find his love along the way? Read and See. HPGW and RWHG pairings. Rating might change in later chapters.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 13,717 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 11/8/2006 - Published: 7/1/2006
The Bargain by MrIntel reviews
COMPLETE When James Potter and Arthur Weasley are trapped by Death Eaters, they strike a bargain that has some unintended consequences. Sixteen years later, Harry and Ginny find out just how binding that bargain is.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 13 - Words: 82,360 - Reviews: 616 - Favs: 1,064 - Follows: 178 - Updated: 3/4/2005 - Published: 12/5/2004 - Harry P., Ginny W. - Complete
RedHaired Weirdness by sghaus reviews
Ginny is an amazingly clueless, slightly odd, and completely obsessive person. And Harry is falling for her, fast. But, as previously stated, she is completely clueless! It's a good old Ginny's diary fic. Please review! HG, AU, funny!
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 13,127 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 2/27/2007 - Published: 8/25/2005 - Ginny W., Harry P.
Harry or Sasha, Ginny's Choice by The.Original.Ginny.Weasley reviews
Harry is turning twenty seven and about to leave his office to spend his birthday with his girlfriend Ginny Weasley. Until his secretary, Daisy, decides to interfere. Now Ginny has moved on and about to marry Sasha Mcbolts, a wizrding millionare...
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 11 - Words: 8,283 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 7/21/2006 - Published: 7/13/2006 - Harry P., Ginny W. - Complete
Dear Ron by pianaEH reviews
It starts with a couple of notes, and blossoms into the relationship everyone has been waiting for! If you're looking for fluff, you'll find it here! RWHG some HPGW
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 24 - Words: 37,211 - Reviews: 199 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 88 - Updated: 3/22/2009 - Published: 6/15/2006 - Ron W., Hermione G.
Brave by Jessika Organa Solo reviews
Have you ever known a Gryffindor NOT to interfere? Love, Romance, Stubbornness, and more.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,181 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 7/22/2006 - Published: 2/18/2006 - Harry P., Ginny W. - Complete
Alone by Aerandir reviews
I did something," he began. He felt his hands become cold and clammy, felt his chest tighten, felt himself start to tremble. "What? What did you do" He could see the fear growing in her eyes. "I did something," he repeated. "Something really stupid." R.Hr
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 22 - Words: 39,243 - Reviews: 227 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 56 - Updated: 12/24/2006 - Published: 7/22/2004 - Ron W., Hermione G.
Almost Paradise by boredncrazy22 reviews
Every night I cry my eyes dry for the man I love. My heart aches for his smile, his laugh, his kiss, his touch. After years of dreaming of our perfect wedding, beautiful children, and our whitepicket fence house, all I want to do is forget. My soul has be
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,267 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 8/4/2006 - Published: 7/16/2006 - Ginny W., Harry P.
A New Beginning by Miss-Ginny-Potter reviews
When Ginny gets kicked out and moves into Harry's mansion, will their relationship get stronger? or will it be destroyed? A Hermione and Ron and Harry and Ginny fic. Please read and review. No flames please.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 5,067 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 5/12/2007 - Published: 5/30/2006 - Harry P., Ginny W.
Life Happens by ColorOfAngels reviews
A story of Harry and Ginny, their lives, friendships, realtionships and everything in between. Life doesn't always take the road they expect or want but they soon learn that no matter how hard they try to stop it, Life Happens Post OotP thru Post Hogwarts
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 37 - Words: 131,416 - Reviews: 1271 - Favs: 584 - Follows: 571 - Updated: 10/5/2011 - Published: 5/1/2005 - Harry P., Ginny W.
Just Married, Kinda by ColorOfAngels reviews
Voldemort has just been defeated and Harry and Ginny are feeling spontanious, so why not get married...Tomorrow. This story was planned & partially written preHBP & is now officaly AU since it overlooks minor details such as certain deaths and the like...
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 36,626 - Reviews: 466 - Favs: 306 - Follows: 292 - Updated: 1/29/2007 - Published: 5/4/2005 - Ginny W., Harry P.
Destiny Decided by ladedapastaprincess reviews
The end of Harry's sixth year has ended. Nothing is quite right, it seems, as he still pines for Ginny, dealing with the weight of the prophecy, and everything else that depends on him.New chapters are up NOW!Please read and review...thanks!
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 19,106 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 3/23/2007 - Published: 3/19/2006 - Ginny W., Harry P.