Home Community Books Harry Potter Harry Hermione fics
Harry Hermione fics
Follow .
Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: 01-28-07
Founder: witowsmp - Stories: 393 - Followers: 407 - Staff: 6 - id: 41806
These are a bunch of good HHr stories. I try to avoid DG ships, but occasionally make an exception if it's a really good story.

Penguin Pajama Pants by Ava Miranda Dakedavra reviews
Hermione paused and sniffed as realization seemed to dawn on her as she was pulled into Harry's chest, "I-I've been so busy pretending to be happy for other people, I've forgotten to be happy for me."
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,218 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 18 - Published: 12/1/2013 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
Escape by JackPotr reviews
A little something that has been bouncing around in my head. Has the whole range of emotions and starts after Final Battle and changes the whole Epilogue. Definitely Harry/Hermione
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 39,442 - Reviews: 206 - Favs: 492 - Follows: 250 - Updated: 9/6/2013 - Published: 6/6/2013 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
Density by Xelan reviews
I believe Ron is fairly dense. How dense, you may ask? Well, let's explore that. Also, Hermione is well know for her hugs. What if she was as enthusiastic with kisses? Let's explore that. Actually, let's explore both those topics at the same time. H/Hr
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,670 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 135 - Follows: 39 - Published: 7/27/2013 - Harry P., Hermione G.
Ludig Van by David Brown reviews
One quiet day at No. 12 Grimmauld Place, Harry decides that a bit of the old ultraviolence is in order.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 538 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 11 - Published: 9/11/2011 - Harry P., Hermione G.
Harry Potter and the Homemaking Dilemma by Romantic Silence reviews
After the war, Harry Potter was expected to achieve even grander things. Against everyone's expectations, Harry decided to become a househusband.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,820 - Reviews: 110 - Favs: 230 - Follows: 72 - Published: 12/29/2012 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
Deus ex Coemeterium - A Tale of Christmas Eve by apAidan reviews
Harry and Hermione have set out for Godric's Hollow, only to discover it's Christmas Eve. What might have happened if they'd discovered a bit more that silent night. A bit OOC since Harry stops and thinks about exactly how much Hermione has given up for him over the years. My apologies for the formatting of the epitaphs, couldn't make that work once it was uploaded.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Supernatural/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,996 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 187 - Follows: 40 - Published: 12/25/2012 - [Hermione G., Harry P.] - Complete
Dear Hermione by loralee1 reviews
Post DH, no epilogue, Harry writes to Hermione.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,309 - Reviews: 159 - Favs: 502 - Follows: 97 - Published: 11/4/2012 - Harry P. - Complete
Déjà vu by Piccolo999 reviews
Harry has experienced the strange phenomenon known as Déjà vu his entire life. Now he may just be about to learn the truth when he meets a certain mousy haired Witch.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,021 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 111 - Follows: 61 - Published: 10/4/2012 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
Who to choose? by MioneJeanPotter reviews
It is Hermione's fourth year at Hogwarts. There hasn't been any problem except for her nightmare and the tournament but Now, she have to sort out her feelings too. She's stuck in between. Who will she choose? Her best friend or her first love?
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 29 - Words: 24,562 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 10/13/2012 - Published: 3/9/2012 - Hermione G. - Complete
Why She Sleeps by Romantic Silence reviews
Harry contemplates over Hermione's sleeping habits.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,183 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 86 - Follows: 21 - Published: 10/8/2012 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
It Could Have Gone That Way by Romantic Silence reviews
Instead of letting Hermione go soon after they finished dancing, Harry confronts her about their relationship.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,033 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 130 - Follows: 35 - Published: 10/1/2012 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
Choice by Romantic Silence reviews
It was never even a choice to begin with.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,344 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 94 - Follows: 23 - Published: 10/1/2012 - Hermione G., Harry P. - Complete
Gifts That Keep on Giving by apAidan reviews
A witch's 17th birthday is a day of some importance. A milestone. And Hedwig has decided that Hermione Jane Granger needs a slight push in the right direction to get her off the path she's taking. And if there's one thing a flying predator knows, it's shock and awe. Rated T for language.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,561 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 194 - Follows: 64 - Published: 9/18/2012 - Hedwig, Hermione G. - Complete
Wicked Hermione by Romantic Silence reviews
Harry needed her now more than ever and Hermione is determined to do whatever it takes for him to survive fourth year. No matter what, she is willing to do whatever it takes to protect him. Even if it means she has to turn into the wicked witch.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 11,421 - Reviews: 394 - Favs: 639 - Follows: 999 - Updated: 11/11/2012 - Published: 8/6/2012 - Hermione G., Harry P.
Who You Reach Your Hand Out For by Romantic Silence reviews
Her hand reached out to touch his, but he pulled his hand away. He didn't mean to do that, but it felt wrong for Ginny to touch his hand.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,222 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 84 - Follows: 28 - Published: 8/1/2012 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
Him or Me by Sillimaure reviews
Ron's return and the incident with the Horcrux prompts Harry to reconsider their friendship. In the process, he comes to realize there are possibilities he had never considered before.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,222 - Reviews: 84 - Favs: 287 - Follows: 98 - Published: 7/27/2012 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
Blessed With A Curse by I Am Atrocity reviews
This was his curse, and his blessing. A/U. H/Hr. Weasley/Dumbledore bashing. Don't like, Don't read. One-shot. Language warning. R&R please.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,203 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 25 - Published: 2/14/2011 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
True love is a calm breeze and not a raging flame by elmoryakhan reviews
AU: What if Cho Chang never went to Hogwarts? How this will change things in canon? Main pairing H/Hr. My first fanfiction please read and review.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 38,812 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 160 - Follows: 197 - Updated: 12/22/2012 - Published: 6/20/2012 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
Harry Crow by robst reviews
The Dursleys don't want their freak of a nephew in their home, so Vernon takes Harry directly from number 4's doorstep to Gringotts. What will happen when a goblin-raised Harry arrives at Hogwarts. A Harry who has received training, already knows the prophecy and has no scar. With the backing of the goblin nation and Hogwarts herself. Harry and co now entering fourth year.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 98 - Words: 684,458 - Reviews: 21176 - Favs: 9,597 - Follows: 10,915 - Updated: 4/13 - Published: 6/5/2012 - Harry P., Hermione G.
Petrified by HermiHugs reviews
My name is Hermione Potter and this is the story of how I with my husband Harry Potter fled our native country Britain and settled in United States of America, to find acceptance, equality and some peace. One Shot, set after second year Basilisk incident
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,671 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 508 - Follows: 115 - Published: 3/30/2012 - [Harry P., Hermione G.] - Complete
The Warlock of Slytherin by Romantic Silence reviews
After his mother died, his father abandoned him with his relatives. Harry grew up emulating his uncle, a shrewd businessman. With his best friend and neighbor, Hermione, by his side, he has big plans to be at the top! However, his plans get derailed when it's revealed that not only is he a wizard, but his father is one too and that his twin brother is the famous Boy Who Lived!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 12 - Words: 76,944 - Reviews: 1471 - Favs: 3,675 - Follows: 4,658 - Updated: 3/5/2013 - Published: 11/10/2011 - Harry P., Hermione G.
The Tangled Threads of Time by chem prof reviews
After seeing his son off on the Hogwarts Express, Harry wakes up in an unexpected place. And finds himself with more memories than ought to be possible. H/Hr
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,556 - Reviews: 112 - Favs: 463 - Follows: 101 - Published: 3/17/2012 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
A Great Wizard Deserves the Brightest Witch by Romantic Silence reviews
For all of her faults and strengths, Hermione was the only person he could ever unconditionally trust. It had taken all of four words for him to realize that nothing could ever be the same again between them.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,077 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 193 - Follows: 29 - Published: 3/27/2012 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
With You by My Side by HermiHugs reviews
Harry and Hermione are 'child prodigies'. Destiny managed to throw them together and they form a bond far stronger than any seen in the wizarding world. They use their intelligence to bring innovations into the world that have not been thought before.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 42 - Words: 218,770 - Reviews: 1408 - Favs: 2,774 - Follows: 3,444 - Updated: 3/24 - Published: 2/3/2012 - [Harry P., Hermione G.] [Sirius B., Amelia B.]
One Step in the Right Direction by Romantic Silence reviews
It takes only one decision to completely alter the course of a story.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,715 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 237 - Follows: 42 - Published: 2/14/2012 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
287 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »