Home Community Books Harry Potter Harry Potter Characters read the Harry Potter books
Harry Potter Characters read the Harry Potter books
Follow .
Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: 09-08-10
Founder: Cwam - Stories: 308 - Followers: 445 - id: 85285
Stories in which the Harry Potter characters read the Harry Potter books. The largest known C2 community story archive solely dedicated to ACTUAL "Harry Potter Characters reading the Harry Potter books" stories on this website. This is not "Harry Potter Characters read fanfiction of fanfiction".

Discoveries by lalaclayton reviews
Pacing through the halls of Hogwarts, Dolores Umbridge makes a discovery that will alter the course of one student's life forever. Friendships are tested, loyalties challenged and secrets revealed. How will the world react? And are they really ready to handle what is to come to light? My first fanfic. No slash, mostly canon pairings. Please R&R. ON HIATUS
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Family - Chapters: 15 - Words: 5,819 - Reviews: 207 - Favs: 308 - Follows: 426 - Updated: 3/26 - Published: 10/10/2014 - Harry P., Dolores U.
What Does the Future Hold by Fizzy2310 reviews
Harry Potter and the gang are finishing up after a DA lesson one day when Harry discovers a package of seven books and a note telling them to wait in the Room of Requirement for more people to arrive. What's the purpose of this gathering, you ask? Well, read on and see!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Friendship - Chapters: 18 - Words: 118,785 - Reviews: 224 - Favs: 421 - Follows: 304 - Updated: 5/2/2014 - Published: 2/8/2014 - Harry P., Ron W., Hermione G. - Complete
The Dursleys Read the Sorcerer's Stone by Mapleleaf40 reviews
During 4th year, the Dursleys' normal world is shattered when seven books about Harry Potter showed up in a package. How will the Dursleys react to Harry's adventures in the magical world? Rated T for minor language.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Family/Fantasy - Chapters: 10 - Words: 49,272 - Reviews: 119 - Favs: 175 - Follows: 200 - Updated: 2/19 - Published: 9/14/2014
Hogwarts Reads In Remembrance by GoldenPhoenixx reviews
Another "Reading the future" fanfic but with a twist. Dumbledore reads "In Remembrance" to everyone in Hogwarts along with a few others to find out who will die in the future. Set in Harry's 5th year just after christmas.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Suspense/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 53,089 - Reviews: 467 - Favs: 1,069 - Follows: 1,273 - Updated: 9/7/2014 - Published: 2/11/2012 - Harry P.
Book of Assurance by thestralrose182 reviews
The Weasleys are extremely worried about Ron, Harry, and Hermione after their escape from Bill and Fleur's wedding. Joined by Remus and Tonks, they read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows together.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 2 - Words: 14,869 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 151 - Follows: 222 - Updated: 4/14/2013 - Published: 4/5/2013 - Remus L., Ginny W., Molly W., Bill W.
The Discovery: Chamber of Secrets by bookworm1256 reviews
Albus and co. continue to poke their noses where they don't belong. But what did you expect? They're Potters and Weasles and Lupins and... Malfoys?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 16 - Words: 188,572 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 141 - Follows: 66 - Updated: 8/25/2013 - Published: 5/19/2013 - Albus S. P., Rose W., James S. P.
Making A Change: Philosopher's Stone by IloveCupcakes1234 reviews
It was the night before Lily Potter's wedding, and with a Potter-Weasley gathering, just about anything could go wrong, especially with James Potter, Fred Weasley, Louis Weasley, and a Time-Turner... The Next Generation are sucked into the past with their parents and people who should be dead... so, they decide to read the Harry Potter books and make a change in the future! R&R
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 26,589 - Reviews: 74 - Favs: 141 - Follows: 183 - Updated: 11/7/2013 - Published: 9/7/2013 - Harry P., Ginny W.
Changing Fates: The Philosopher's Stone by jalisial reviews
A 'Reading the Books' fic. Before the events of The Vanishing Glass, Albus, Remus, Sirius, Harry, Ron, and Hermione all appear in a room to read seven books and have the opportunity to change things. RL/SB.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,034 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 84 - Published: 10/1/2013 - Harry P., Sirius B., Remus L., Albus D.
The Future Unfolded by mysterymystic reviews
A 'reading the books' story. Sirius finds some books from the future with a mysterious letter. He along with James, Remus, Lily and some Order members read about Harry's future.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 12,749 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 103 - Follows: 181 - Updated: 10/4/2013 - Published: 10/1/2013 - Harry P., Sirius B., Remus L., James P.
Reading the Half-Blood Prince back to the Triwizard Tournament by Slippin Dang Son of a Mother reviews
Late at night before the third task, Albus Dumbledore receives a letter from a Harry Potter of the 2016 who asks him to call off the tournament right then and there to prevent someone from dying and warns them of their arrival the next morning.How will people react to seeing their future selves?They may survive that but what about seeing their future family?Surely Mayhem & romance!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,376 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 231 - Follows: 296 - Published: 10/28/2013 - [Ginny W., Harry P.] [Hermione G., Ron W.]
Harry Potter and the Philosphers Stone by kubby12 reviews
Christmas at the burrow with the Potters, Weasley's, Lupin and Sirius starts out like any other year. Until a strange present arrives followed by strange visitors.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 9 - Words: 63,818 - Reviews: 74 - Favs: 219 - Follows: 283 - Updated: 9/4/2014 - Published: 11/4/2013 - Harry P., James P., Lily Evans P.
An Adventure Within I by R.Firefly reviews
The Marauders are in for a big surprise. Books that aren't suppose to exist are in their hands. A story of a young boy will change their lives forever. HP Books: Book 1
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 690 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 38 - Published: 11/27/2013 - Harry P., James P., Marauders
Hoping For a Better Future: Book One by bakaprincess85 reviews
One day after the end of Harry's third year, he wanders the castle when suddenly a whole package of books falls on his head. Read my version of Reading the Harry Potter Books! D
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 19 - Words: 49,636 - Reviews: 285 - Favs: 397 - Follows: 485 - Updated: 5/14 - Published: 3/28/2014 - Harry P., Sirius B., Severus S. - Complete
Reading Harry Potter Prologues and Epilogues by Strange Hearts reviews
The prologues and epilogues to my character reading the books series. UPDATE: I will finish the prologues and epilogues for the books, but that's it. I won't be writing anything other than those concerning the books - I will, however, still be doing the after story that I've always planned on writing which concerns what they do after reading the books.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 11,808 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 53 - Updated: 6/26/2013 - Published: 6/2/2012 - Cedric D., Harry P., Hermione G., Luna L.
Harry Potter Characters' Reactions to HBP and DH by yukikiralacus reviews
NOTE: NO TEXT FROM THE BOOKS. This story is basically my take on how the characters would react to chapters in HBP and DH. All of them are in the Room of Requirement. Time has stopped. This takes place after Horcruxes. So Harry/Ginny will be together in Chapter 24 this time. There will also be moments written by me I felt J.K. Rowling left out.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 55 - Words: 29,726 - Reviews: 117 - Favs: 178 - Follows: 223 - Updated: 7/5/2013 - Published: 6/3/2012 - Harry P., Ginny W.
the truth revealed by harrypotter0MG reviews
a random note has arrived at the orders and other people doors all requesting them to read the harry potter books at hogwarts how will people react what will people do when they get this info everything is in bish summary i know but good book i hope-set in sixth year-
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,501 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 56 - Published: 6/6/2012
Hope for a better future by NikkiWeasleyPotter reviews
Harry, Ginny, Hermione and Ron got a epilogue of HPandDH. How will they react when they learn about their future? What will they change? HG,RH. Read and Review.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,551 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 59 - Updated: 12/28/2012 - Published: 5/31/2012 - Harry P.
Read About Life by Town Of Thorns reviews
This is Harry Potter and co going into the past to the founders time to read about harry.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,941 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 112 - Updated: 5/19/2014 - Published: 5/26/2012 - Harry P.
Reading the Sorcerer's Stone by Seabass4supernatural reviews
NOT SLASH Harry and his friends are sent to the room of requirement to read a book about Harry's first year. I'm aware that it's been done before, but I've always wanted to write one of these. Please read and review, this is my first Harry Potter fic
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,818 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 113 - Updated: 2/8/2013 - Published: 5/15/2012 - Harry P., Sirius B.
Hogwarts read the Order of the Phoenix by Cheng How AK reviews
Thanks to the toad Umbridge, Hogwarts read the Order of the Phoneix. Friendships will be tested. Super powerful Harry Potter Grand Arch-Mage
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 293 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 111 - Follows: 182 - Published: 5/17/2012 - Harry P., Daphne G.
The order of the Phoenix reads Harry Potter Books by gabbythegoddess reviews
Remus and Sirius use a spell to get the books because they want to know abut Harry's life, and share them with the order of the Phoenix. Story is a lot better then this horrible summary.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,150 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 87 - Follows: 131 - Updated: 5/14/2012 - Published: 5/8/2012 - Sirius B., Remus L.
the Marauders read harry potter book:1 by HPbooks-LOVE reviews
the marauders and lily go to the room of requirement to read the the philosopher's stone. better than it sounds!
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 3 - Words: 14,954 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 82 - Updated: 3/31/2013 - Published: 4/23/2012 - James P., Lily Evans P.
Hogwarts read Harry Potter Philosophers Stone by JacobSwan1562 reviews
another Hogwarts reads. Umbridge wants revenge and finds the Harry Potter books. rated T just in-case a few swear words
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 976 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 72 - Follows: 110 - Published: 4/19/2012 - Harry P.
Harry Potter Reads The Philosopher's Stone by CaffeineAndNicotineQueen reviews
Sarcastic reading the series with a citrusy tang. I apologize for how original the title is, sometimes even i can't handle my own awesomeness.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,087 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 61 - Updated: 4/9/2014 - Published: 4/22/2012 - Harry P.
Getting to know Harry: Book 1 by TheFallenAngel14 reviews
During a D.A lesson, the room of requirement exit is sealed shut so that people of the D.A can't get out and Hogwarts decides to send them the Harry Potter books to read.Rated T for now and pairings will be decided later
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,130 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 73 - Published: 4/16/2012 - Harry P.
219 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »