Home Community Books Harry Potter Harry Potter One Shots
Harry Potter One Shots
Follow .
Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: 11-28-04
Founder: Tiniwiel - Stories: 7 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 8597
All and any brilliant Harry Potter oneshots including all and any het ships. As well as any nonromantic stories focusing on any and all characters.

Don't Cry, Ginny by dRaCoSsExI reviews
Ever since Ginny's first year, everyone has avoided her for fear of being her next victim...Everyone except for him. When everyone else ran, he stayed. He watched over her. Who is he? One-Shot Fic. Rated for Self-mutilation.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,319 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/28/2005 - Ginny W., Draco M. - Complete
Speak The Unspeakable by Plaidly Lush reviews
sequel to Trust The Impossible. Hermione is confronted with a part of her past that she was not aware existed. She learns some things about herself and about a certain man named Draco Malfoy
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,692 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 10 - Published: 5/5/2004 - Hermione G., Draco M. - Complete
Trust The Impossible by Plaidly Lush reviews
Late one night on her way home from a raid, Hermione encounters a band of Death Eaters. In hiding from them, another chance encounter occurs, one that is much more unusual.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,810 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/14/2004 - Draco M., Hermione G. - Complete
The Man in the Marble Garden by One Shot Gun Shot Loz reviews
One-Shot. A man, younger than he looks, sits in a memorial guardian after the war, and thinks. Who "He" is is up to you- I know who I want him to be, but I want you to work him out for yourselves. Inspired by Remembrance day. Complete.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Mystery/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,060 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 6 - Published: 11/13/2004 - Ron W., Harry P. - Complete
Lone Wolf by BurningTyger reviews
A Marauder reflects, post-Order of the Phoenix.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 881 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 2 - Published: 7/15/2003 - Remus L., Sirius B.