Home Community Books Harry Potter Harry and Hermione Forever!
Harry and Hermione Forever!
Follow .
Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: 12-21-04
Founder: StarAngel613 - Stories: 45 - Followers: 41 - Staff: 1 - id: 9579
Stories revolving around the most perfect couple in all of Hogwarts, Harry Potter and Hermione Granger.

Lips of An Angel by Radcliffe'sgirl4ever reviews
Sequel to The Love Is All Mine To Keep.. Hermione broke Harry's heart almost 5 years ago. Now, he's come back. When Ginny gets jealous of HHR, she teams up with an someone to break them apart Will revenge suceed? Or will it be the downfall of the seekers?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 34,101 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 11/30/2008 - Published: 11/19/2006 - Harry P., Hermione G.
Skin by BeaumontRulz reviews
Just watching her sends a deep pain right down through my chest. Knowing she wanted him more than me just… makes me want to let go of everything and sob and cry until I can’t anymore. Watching her look after him with love and hate hurts. It makes me want
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,467 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 33 - Published: 11/7/2006 - Harry P., Hermione G.
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes by StarAngel613 reviews
AU. Hermione Granger was taken from her perfect life to a new one filled with misery and torment. Her fairy tale waiting to happen blooms when this Cinderella finally meets her Prince Charming.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,093 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 2/10/2007 - Published: 1/6/2006 - Hermione G., Harry P.
Lucky You by BeaumontRulz reviews
Hermione actually receives a 'P' for her potions essay and Ron laughs at her... who is there to help her feel better about it? Our favourite hero... HHr! Please read and review! Dedicated to NoahWaters.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,045 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 15 - Published: 6/5/2006 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
How My Love Life Got Even More Complicated by BeaumontRulz reviews
COMPLETE! Hermione was the 'resident single'. The girl without boy problems. But that was to change when Ron asked her out. Hermione inevitably compares her two best friends to each other... and discovers something that would turn her life upside down.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 20,764 - Reviews: 238 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 6/9/2006 - Published: 5/8/2006 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
The Love Is All Mine To Keep by Radcliffe'sgirl4ever reviews
Hermione is in love with Harry. When she gets a note and spills her deepest darkest secret, her world spins out of control. Plz plz read and review!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 22 - Words: 27,573 - Reviews: 170 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 11/15/2006 - Published: 4/9/2006 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
The Voice by BeaumontRulz reviews
“Just because you decided to silence me with your lips…” she kissed them again, “it doesn’t mean that…” she kissed him, “they’re irrelevant,” she finished, looking confused. HHr oneshot! R&R
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,014 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 23 - Published: 3/3/2006 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
Nightmare by BeaumontRulz reviews
What happens when Ginny steals Harry away from Hermione? Will Harry come to his senses and realise he actually loves Hermione? HHr! Please R&R!
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,155 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 9 - Published: 2/8/2006 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
Please Stay by BeaumontRulz reviews
“Do you have any idea how incredibly sexy you are when you undress someone?” Yup, that's the summary. Hehe read to find out what happened... HHr please read and review! ONESHOT!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,825 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 122 - Follows: 25 - Published: 1/10/2006 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
My Dear 'Mione: Harry's Story by HelloKitty14 reviews
We went out together, studied together, and graduated together. We even got engaged, but more on that later. Then she got sick, she was diagnosed with leukemia. Right then, life as we knew it, had changed forever. HHr
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 9,849 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 12/31/2005 - Published: 9/10/2005 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
Just Another Christmas OneShot by BeaumontRulz reviews
No Summary Yup its another Christmas Oneshot... which is overdue. Sorry about that. It's HHr and I hope you like! Please R&R!
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,077 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 12 - Published: 12/30/2005 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
Unrequited Love by BeaumontRulz reviews
Gah why does he like this other girl? She’s some stupid girl who’ll probably break his heart… she’ll probably end up cheating on him. And I don’t want my best friend to go through that… because I love him. HHr oneshot
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,117 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 11 - Published: 12/11/2005 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
Lightning and Thunder by BeaumontRulz reviews
Hermione's scared of lightning and thunder... Harry helps her overcome that fear. HHr oneshot please read and review!
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,433 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 15 - Published: 12/9/2005 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
Sixteen Candles by StarAngel613 reviews
AU. No one notices Hermione Granger so when her sixteenth birthday comes she isn’t surprised that no one notices. And the only present she receives is a dance with a geek and the love of her life.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 15,636 - Reviews: 139 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 8/4/2008 - Published: 8/8/2005 - Hermione G., Harry P. - Complete
Like Father, Like Daughter by StarAngel613 reviews
Harry and Hermione are married with two beautiful kids. As their daughter enters her sixth year, she follows in her father's footsteps and puts her life in danger. Plus their son goes through romance.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 47,263 - Reviews: 261 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 6/30/2006 - Published: 8/5/2005 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
Meet the Dursleys by FairyWings101 reviews
Newly engaged Harry and Hermione receive shocking news that they must spend an entire summer with the Dursleys before they can get married. Harry's used to them already, but will they be annoying enough to drive Hermione mad? Sequel to 'Goodbye For Now'
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 16,095 - Reviews: 161 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 10/13/2005 - Published: 7/9/2005 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
You Brighten Up the Moon and Stars at Night by Cali Sunshine23 reviews
Aka Never Forgotten...It's graduation and Harry and Hermione have a fight and don't intend to see eachother ever again. What happens when they meet up years later?
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 22,451 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 11/27/2005 - Published: 1/11/2005 - Harry P., Hermione G.
Camp Patronus 2: He Loves Me, He Loves You Not by HelloKitty14 reviews
Harry and Hermione are back at Camp Patronus, but now they're the Camp Instructors. But what's up with this new girl trying to steal Harry away from Hermione? Well I can tell you one thing: This means war! COMPLETED!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 10,379 - Reviews: 115 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 9/1/2005 - Published: 5/19/2005 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
My Dear 'Mione by HelloKitty14 reviews
Harry starts having occuring nightmares after his beloved wife, Hermione, passes away from leukemia. He then starts seeing a psychiatrist for some help. Will the psychiatrist help Harry, or will this all end in a terrible disaster? ONESHOT!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,774 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/17/2005 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
My Only One by FairyWings101 reviews
I'm not that good with summaries so all I'm saying is that this involves Harry, Hermione, a dance, some drama and some fluffiness at the end. HHR please R&R! one-shot based on the song 'Only One' by Yellowcard.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,619 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 6 - Published: 2/27/2005 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
Goodbye For Now by FairyWings101 reviews
HPHG Hermione has a rare disease and she must tell Harry her feelings for him before its too late. And will Ron's love for Hermione make him do something that he'll regret? Only 1 way to find out:R&R! COMPLETED NOW WITH ALT. ENDING
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 10 - Words: 22,354 - Reviews: 123 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 7/1/2005 - Published: 9/4/2004 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
The Price of Love by StarAngel613 reviews
Harry and Hermione are the cutest couple at Hogwarts, and suriving the attack of Ginny and Draco, now they are threatened by someone who is destined to kill them, Voldemort.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 23 - Words: 45,468 - Reviews: 114 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 8/3/2005 - Published: 9/12/2004 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
25 Things A Perfect Guy Would Do by It's Just Not Flowing reviews
Result of a plot bunny gone to far. When Hermione is forced (yes forced by the ever plotting Lavender and Parvati) to read an article telling of 25 things a perfect guy would do, she realizes the perfect guy has been in front of her all along! Includes a
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 14,091 - Reviews: 266 - Favs: 613 - Follows: 111 - Updated: 9/26/2004 - Published: 9/12/2004 - Harry P., Hermione G.
One Kiss by StagOtter reviews
Sparks fly between Harry and Hermione; a scandalous article in the Daily Prophet gets tempers flaring. [one shot; complete]
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,383 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 8 - Published: 10/23/2004 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
The Mirror of Erised Returns by xxbabysparklesxx reviews
When harry is overcome with the grief of Sirius' death, he looks to the Mirror of Erised to see him again. But what if the person in the mirror isn't who he expected?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,308 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 3/31/2005 - Published: 12/11/2004 - Harry P., Hermione G.
30 | Page 1 2 Next »