Home Community Books Harry Potter Harry loves Hermione
Harry loves Hermione
Follow .
Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: 10-01-04
Founder: in.the.palm.of.your.hand - Stories: 51 - Followers: 190 - Staff: 2 - id: 4549
To feed your obession: a community devoted to Harry, Hermione, and their many different relationships. Read, review, write and update!

My Privet Romance by Gribzie reviews
Harry/Hermione fic - Hermione moves into Privet Drive and Harry finds that his relationship with Hermione isnt as cut and dry as he thought. Inspired by inspired by “My Best Summer” by Hippogriff818
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 21 - Words: 38,468 - Reviews: 232 - Favs: 237 - Follows: 166 - Updated: 7/21/2008 - Published: 11/29/2007 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
I Won't See You Tonight by bentheslayer reviews
One-shot fic. The War has ended, but not without casualties. A broken Harry visits Azkban in an attempt to find closure. Warning contains major character deaths, but please don't let this put you off!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,891 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 6 - Published: 3/30/2005 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
What Now My Love? by BeaumontRulz reviews
Written after I watched 'Paris when it Sizzles'. So it's clichéd... just like that wonderful movie. Anyways, its HHr and please read and review!
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 749 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 9 - Published: 1/6/2006 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
Of Broom Closets and Kisses by Selenology reviews
OotP spoiler. Sixth year; HH ship; Fluff. When Harry and Hermione have to sneak back to the common room way past curfew, they come up against more obstacles than they might've counted for.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,665 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 189 - Follows: 48 - Published: 7/10/2004 - Harry P., Hermione G.
Kissing Lessons for the Beginner by Amethyst Jackson reviews
Harry needs to learn how to kiss. Who do you think might be kind enough to help him? In chapter seven, Harry finally begins to understand his confusing, female best friend.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 15,734 - Reviews: 462 - Favs: 687 - Follows: 186 - Updated: 2/12/2006 - Published: 4/19/2005 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
Innocent by BeaumontRulz reviews
Harry's lost his way and Hermione is the one to bring him back... inspired by Innocent by Fuel. HHr oneshot please R&R
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 980 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 9 - Published: 11/28/2005 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
Got A Cold? by in.the.palm.of.your.hand reviews
Hermione is worried about Harry, because he hasn't showed up all day. She finds him in the common room.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,009 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/8/2005 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
Fear by in.the.palm.of.your.hand reviews
AU Halloween has arrived, and Hermione pays Harry a visit. What was supposed to be a joyful meeting quickly turns into a scene straight from a horror flick.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Horror/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,089 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 5 - Published: 10/30/2005 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
Unshared Feelings by SakuraAngel3 reviews
A quiet day at Hogwarts after exams. Hermione and Harry secretly love each other. Songfic with Misty's Song.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Romance/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 403 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/28/2003 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
It Was You by SakuraAngel3 reviews
Harry and Hermione become a couple. Ron is not taking the news well at all, but feels torn between his duty to Harry in the time of chaos, and his unresolved feelings for Hermione. How will they cope?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,129 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 9/15/2006 - Published: 3/27/2003 - Harry P., Hermione G.
Frames and Glasses by PorridgeBoy reviews
The most horribly written Harry Potter fanfic ever. A subtle response to the ship that sunk in HBPHalf Blood Prince. This is basically going to be a moderate Harry and Hermione Ship fic. Why make a summary about a story when you’re going to read it?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 19,301 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/5/2005 - Hermione G., Harry P.
Crossing Of FATE by gwmclintock9 reviews
AU. Harry PotterChrono Cross X-over. Harry's life begins to intwine more indepthly with those around him than ever before, his fate, almost, is out of his hands. HHR and RemusTonks. Read and Review please
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 141,460 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 4/8/2010 - Published: 1/3/2005 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
Courage by FawkesAshes reviews
Its a tradition as old as the walls of Hogwarts School. A game, played every year by every member of every 7th year in every House. Courage. Now its the trio's turn to play... HHr, DHr & RLL
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 9,037 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 1/3/2005 - Published: 11/17/2004 - Hermione G., Harry P.
Hermione and the Snow Day by Lady Darkshine reviews
Hermione gets pulled away from her studies to watch the Gryfindor boys battle in a snow ball fight, but she ends up doing something very different. H/H
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,618 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 14 - Published: 9/28/2001 - Hermione G., Harry P.
I've Got You Under My Skin by Lady Darkshine reviews
HH, one-shot. A break from the usual HH fic! As the pair practice spellwork in The Room of Requirement, a smooth mellody inturupts them and maddness insues! Cute and halarious; this fic was INTENDED TO MAKE YOU LAUGH and forget the usual depressing HP fic
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,408 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 103 - Follows: 12 - Published: 12/10/2004 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
The Collection by Amethyst Jackson reviews
(Complete) Hermione has an unusual collection. No, I'm not going to tell you more than that. The first chapter is only three pages in word. Just read.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,008 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 12/13/2004 - Published: 10/17/2004 - Hermione G., Harry P. - Complete
When Love Decides Death by littleaquarianprincess reviews
Joining Harry in his sixth year at Hogwarts, takes off from almost where J K left us, my first fanfic i ever wrote, please review, dont mind flames if it means your honest, this has a lot of reviews of hpfanfiction......
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,360 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 11/17/2004 - Published: 2/12/2004 - Harry P., Hermione G.
Rock Star by SparklingFlames reviews
AU Harry's a rock star. Hermione's a muggle. When Hermione goes to one of his concerts, both their lives get turned upside down. PG-13, just in case. Please RR
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 11,554 - Reviews: 262 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 5/12/2005 - Published: 10/28/2004 - Harry P., Hermione G.
Changing Hermione by PassionFlower reviews
After a late night conversation Hermione is forced to change herself and her lifestyle to fit that of Parvati and Lavender's. Will she be able to survive till the end-of-the-week sleepover? [Complete]
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 18,902 - Reviews: 272 - Favs: 102 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 3/13/2005 - Published: 6/13/2004 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
Lines Crossed by Goldy reviews
Harry and Hermione's relationship is changed forever one night by a kiss. Naturally, Ron's jealous and Harry's confused. Then things get bad. Then things get worse. HHr. Now completed.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 28 - Words: 150,958 - Reviews: 531 - Favs: 649 - Follows: 150 - Updated: 12/4/2004 - Published: 6/19/2004 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
Pretend by Forever A Fool of Fortune reviews
When you were a child, didn’t you ever play pretend? That you were a princess that lived in a castle? That Prince Charming would come and save you when the dragons came? My Prince Charming saved something from the dragons, but it wasn’t me.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,580 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 5 - Published: 10/23/2004 - Hermione G., Harry P.
Ron's Admirer by Goldy reviews
Ron has a secret admirer, Harry finds the entire thing highly amusing, and Hermione's jealous of Luna. RonLuna and HarryHermione pairing. Told from Ron's POV.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 22,177 - Reviews: 71 - Favs: 150 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 10/23/2004 - Published: 10/10/2004 - Ron W., Luna L.
The Times are Changing by TheGreatFox2000 reviews
PART I of the Second War Trilogy. Times and people are changing. Voldemort prepares to attack, the students learn illegal spells to help in the fight against him, and loves are realized. HHr, RLL. PG-13 For language and violence. R&R please. (COMPLETE)
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 44,712 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 127 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 5/27/2004 - Published: 5/12/2004 - Complete
Winter Kisses by Selene Lupin reviews
Hermione returns home for the holidays. What will she find there?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 4,663 - Reviews: 92 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 11/18/2004 - Published: 8/10/2004 - Hermione G., Harry P.
You shouldnt kiss me like this by Emma-Lee14 reviews
Hermione and Harry go to the yule ball together- as friends. But what happens when they share a seemingy innocent kiss? Songfic to Toby Keiths "you shouldnt kiss me like this"
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,454 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 9 - Published: 10/2/2004 - Hermione G., Harry P.
51 | Page 1 .. Last Next »