Home Community Anime/Manga Love Hina Don't Call Me Aunt
Don't Call Me Aunt
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Love Hina, Since: 05-20-10
Founder: Irulane - Stories: 11 - Followers: 6 - id: 81632
Keitaro/Haruka pairing

My 'true' love by Aria Veritro reviews
Sequel to First 'real' kiss. Naru was angry that Keitaro prefer Haruka over her. As she was about to confront him, Kitsune stopped her and making her realize what she wanted the most. OCC yuri warning.
Love Hina - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,220 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/20/2013 - Naru N., Mitsune K. - Complete
Family Bonds by Tatsuya Kurosawa reviews
Keitaro has always had a fondness for his aunt/cousin.
Love Hina - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,087 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 55 - Updated: 6/12/2013 - Published: 5/19/2013 - Keitaro U., Haruka U.
Love Hina: The One by the dark icon writers reviews
Who knew that his promised one was always right under his nose? Even before he came to Hinata Sou... Haruka and Keitaro paring. Please R & R!
Love Hina - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,301 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 9 - Published: 5/16/2005
An Impossible Love by DoomOverlord reviews
Does Keitaro love Naru, or is it all in the past? Who does he really love? Which girl will win his heart? Read and find out! And then review!
Love Hina - Rated: T - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 9 - Words: 12,409 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 7 - Published: 8/30/2009 - Keitaro U. - Complete
First 'real' Kiss by Aria Veritro reviews
Haruka has a secret that involved Keitaro. OCCness and Naru-bashing warning
Love Hina - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,488 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 13 - Published: 5/15/2009 - Haruka U., Keitaro U. - Complete
Family Affairs by lighthawkdemon1 reviews
Haruka Urashima is a very complex woman, never letting her true feelings known to anyone around her, yet she is a swarm of emotions on the inside. After years of waiting the man she loves finally returns to her, but is he ready to receive her love?
Love Hina - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 24,644 - Reviews: 229 - Favs: 213 - Follows: 155 - Updated: 11/13/2006 - Published: 6/10/2004 - Keitaro U., Haruka U.