Home Community Games Harvest Moon Harvest Moon Peeps
Harvest Moon Peeps
Follow .
Focus: Games Harvest Moon, Since: 09-17-10
Founder: 6kimiko6 - Stories: 7 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 3 - id: 85519
A particular group of Harvest Moon stories. They are just awesomeness, ok? There is no other explanation!

Never Forgetting by Miki96 reviews
When Lanna slips away, how will Denny take it? Rated T for any language. R&R! Tragedy one-shot.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,043 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/1/2009 - Denny, Lanna - Complete
Bitter Sweet Oranges by xeraphim reviews
Maya and Chase were a perfectly happy couple that was until the new rancher Akari moved to town. sorry I'm not that good at writing summary's AkarixChasexMaya
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,650 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 6/3/2010 - Published: 3/19/2010 - Angela/Akari, Chase
Love, Loss, and Oranges REWRITE by Astroro reviews
Akari and Chase have been going out for 2 years now and it's high time they kick it up a notch, when things start to go well for the couple, Chase does something unforgivable. ChasexAkari, IgnisxAkari REWRITE
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 10,809 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 11/9/2011 - Published: 10/13/2010 - Angela/Akari, Chase
Light of A Goddess by Liza Taylor reviews
Hikari, a young farmer moves to Castanet to help better hide her secret. At night, she turns into the Harvest Goddess! After accidently unlocking the seal on an evil being, she must now use her Goddess powers to stop Lamitonh from destroying Castanet!
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 13 - Words: 16,947 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 10/3/2010 - Published: 3/21/2010 - Molly/Hikari
A Chance For Romance by FlowersSmellGood reviews
While on the island of Castanet, Hikari finds a squealing goddess, a cheeky boy with a cowlick, and a plump mayor with a camera. Other than that, there's no explanation for the events in this story... I'm not so good with summaries, as you can tell.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 21,208 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 7/23/2011 - Published: 5/23/2010 - Molly/Hikari, Gill
The Harvest Goddess Hates Me! by RainbowsAndSmiles reviews
Kyra is new to Waffle town and is determined to start her own ranch. But after a nightmare about the Harvest Goddess being evil, she begins to have extremely bad luck followed by more nightmares. Is she jinxed or does the Harvest Goddess just hate her?
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 13 - Words: 19,778 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 7/30/2011 - Published: 8/28/2010
Love, Lies, and Leftover Pizza by 6kimiko6 reviews
'"stop!" I shouted at him, he kept walking towards me. "Seriously! stop!" He came closer still the knife in his hand. "You should've never come here Celeste"' There's a tidbit! A character is going to betray her ultimately, read to find out!
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,644 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 12/17/2010 - Published: 9/7/2010