Home Community Games Harvest Moon Harvest Moon Tragedy
Harvest Moon Tragedy
Follow .
Focus: Games Harvest Moon, Since: 06-23-07
Founder: Ultra Drama Queen - Stories: 32 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 3 - id: 47444
Only the best of the best tragic Harvest Moon Fanfics will go here! I just absaloutly adore tragic Harvest Moon fics!

Her Eternal Kindness by PixieSnake reviews
Her death has scarred all of Forget-Me-Not Valley, and left her husband silent. She saved a young woman from living a life of loneliness. Farmer Nina recalls deep memories of her elderly friend of the same name. Oneshot.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,638 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Published: 6/1/2011 - Nina - Complete
Checkmate by DivineJudgment reviews
Never in my life had I been forced to commit a crime. I was a man of virtue and justice. And yet here I was breathing face to face with the Grim Reaper himself. He dared me to do my worst. But my worst was all I could ever possibly do. TVSF Contest Entry
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,009 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Published: 2/9/2010 - Doctor Trent/Tim - Complete
No Other Way by sugarapplesweet reviews
We've all held onto a relationship when we knew it was probably better to end it. It's never an easy thing, though, is it? Sometimes it's been kept under such a tight lid for so long that once we finally decide to let it go... we end up losing everything
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,369 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Published: 2/21/2009 - Mary, Jack - Complete
paper wings for paper hearts by Ekoaleko reviews
seven points of view from seven people. theme: the seven deadly sins, pride, gluttony, envy, lust, sloth, wrath, and greed. Characters from Magical Melody. rating will be changed soon.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,485 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 17 - Published: 2/2/2009 - Complete
Haunted by Kuruk reviews
Purity is in the eye of the beholder; taint is in the eye of the reflection's master. For the 'Seven Deadly Sins' themed contest on The Village Square forum. Oneshot.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,281 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 14 - Published: 2/3/2009 - Alisa - Complete
Angel of Death by The Scarlet Sky reviews
There are two halves to every coin. I just happen to be that of despair. Don't humor yourselves; you harbor as many beasts as I. We're all agents of chaos, aren't we? Sinners. Witch Princess's POV. Rated strong T for dark themes. Oneshot.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,954 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/3/2009 - Witch Princess, Harvest Goddess - Complete
Simply Paradoxical by The-Music-of-hands reviews
It’s when you hate yourself, and you hate the one that doesn’t even know how to hate you. -Contest Entry-Daryl-Flora-
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,198 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 9 - Published: 1/19/2009 - Daryll, Flora - Complete
clandestine hearts by Ekoaleko reviews
It was foolish. It was impossible. It was a sin. But it didn’t matter, and the way things were it was almost cruel how much he loved her. Magical Melody. Jamie x Harvest Goddess.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,798 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/12/2008 - Harvest Goddess, Jamie - Complete
Addiction by Kuruk reviews
Addiction cripples you, makes you lose yourself. Skye knows this all too well, but he can't stop. Not even for her.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,837 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/27/2008 - Skye, Jill - Complete
I Never Wanted This by Ekoaleko reviews
I never wanted to be so ugly. So why do they keep staring at me? I hate it. I’m sorry I can’t afford a shaver to get rid of my ragged beard. I’m sorry I can’t afford to buy food and eat at tables like they can. Murrey.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,242 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 14 - Published: 7/14/2008 - Complete
Of Love and Faith by Kuruk reviews
Gray wasn't always bitter, in fact, he was quite the opposite five years ago, when he was a rich and popular high school senior. But he was never truly happy until he met her, the girl that changed his life forever with love, faith, and life's lessons.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 6 - Words: 9,652 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/16/2008 - Published: 9/2/2007
I'm Not Going by Kuruk reviews
And the fury coursed through her veins and her emerald eyes flashed in anger and she only knew one thing. She wasn't going anywhere.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,556 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 9 - Published: 6/11/2008 - Karen, Jack - Complete
The Beach by The Cypress Scholar reviews
Rick wonders where Popuri has gone on her travels with Kai. Oneshot.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Crime/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 484 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 9 - Published: 6/5/2008 - Complete
Frostbitten Flower by The Scarlet Sky reviews
When Celia married Jack, the world was perfect and her life complete. Yet by the time winter came, she found herself alone...but sometimes, we aren't as alone as we think. Jack x Celia, Marlin x Celia. AWL, long-fic. T for language. Complete.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 18 - Words: 51,760 - Reviews: 172 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 9/5/2008 - Published: 3/5/2008 - Marlin, Celia - Complete
Lie to Make it Better by Kuruk reviews
It had passed me by so fast. He had loved me. Now he doesn't... Because I'm broken, and no one can love something that's broken.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,901 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 8 - Published: 3/28/2008 - Elli - Complete
The Color Green by The-Music-of-hands reviews
I'm jealous of everytime she gives a smile to him, because for one second, he's receiving my whole world. xSeries of One-shotsx
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,121 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/9/2008
Forever Alone by Awesome Rapidash reviews
This is based of off FoMT. What happens when all but one has found the perfect person, the one just for them? What if she is abandoned by the one she thought loved her? Those kinds of thoughts can have a deep impact on that remaining soul
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,342 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/17/2007 - Karen - Complete
Haunted by Ekoaleko reviews
[FOMT.] What horrors lay behind that senile mask?
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,974 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 10 - Published: 11/6/2007 - Complete
Ocean Eyes by Fairy Friend reviews
This is a story about how Jack experiences the loss of a loved one. Rated PG for violence and gore.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Horror/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,707 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 7 - Published: 12/10/2003 - Complete
Harvest Shadows by Winter Oak reviews
HM: MM. After collecting 50 notes and reviving the Harvest Goddess, everything seemed to be going well for Jill... that is until misforutune starts occuring around the village. Now she must collect the rest of the notes before it is too late.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 33,937 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 3/16/2008 - Published: 2/28/2007
Out Of His League by Moonlit Dreaming reviews
On the day of the Starry Night Festival, Rick relives the ups and downs of the past year, focusing mainly on his relationship with Claire. MFoMT, Oneshot.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,269 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/22/2007 - Rick, Claire - Complete
In Love And Bitterness by Moonlit Dreaming reviews
Mary and Rick have finally married, but are they truly happy? The sequel to my oneshot, Out Of His League. Mary x Rick, Gray x Claire. MFoMT.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,289 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/22/2007 - Mary, Rick - Complete
I'm With You by embrandeis reviews
Ann has been waiting for Cliff to come back for a couple of years now, but when she receives his letter, everything will change for better or worse. One-shot. Review, please.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,357 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 6 - Published: 6/18/2006 - Ann, Cliff - Complete
Her Name In Blood by Ekoaleko reviews
A hellish storm settles upon Flower Bud Village, and its inhabitants grow eerily murderous. Before you know it, mass murder ensues, followed by just about every genre: mystery, horror, humour, romance. Mixed pairings, complete. Going through revision.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Adventure - Chapters: 23 - Words: 63,481 - Reviews: 87 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 1/5/2008 - Published: 8/14/2007 - Complete
Drowning in the Tide by The Scarlet Sky reviews
Claire never expected him to come back into her life. But when he did, a wave of emotions crashed down on her: regret, jealousy, and longing. Sometimes memories simply need to be forgotten. Kai x Claire, onesided. MFOMT. Complete.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 18 - Words: 46,594 - Reviews: 293 - Favs: 93 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 12/15/2007 - Published: 7/29/2007 - Kai, Claire - Complete
30 | Page 1 2 Next »