Home Community Books Harry Potter Having fun together
Having fun together
Follow .
Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: 03-21-11
Founder: Hellenbackagain - Stories: 224 - Followers: 1 - id: 90764
This community is only here for a good laugh. If it's funny I will try to find it for you all to enjoy. Looking for staff now, so pm me and let me know why you'd be good for the job. I read every story I put in here and they have all made me laugh. Now adding "reading the book" stories, cause they are all scattered about.

No bedknobs but I have a broomstick by kdakmmt reviews
Battle for Hogwarts with a twist.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Bedknobs and Broomsticks - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,663 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/16/2014 - Complete
Inspected By No 13 by Clell65619 reviews
When he learns that flying anywhere near a Dragon is a recipe for suicide, Harry tries a last minute change of tactics, one designed to use the power of the Bureaucracy forcing him to compete against itself. Little does he know that his solution is its own kind of trap.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 3 - Words: 18,472 - Reviews: 910 - Favs: 2,988 - Follows: 1,494 - Updated: 8/20/2014 - Published: 6/26/2014 - Complete
The Potter kids by Allons-y Lovelies reviews
The Potter kids are coming to Hogwarts and causing trouble. A few chapters of when James, Lily and Albus Potter arrive at Hogwarts. "If I have to see another Potter in this office every day, I'll kill myself." / "You do that, Severus."
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,748 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 4/24/2012 - Published: 3/18/2012 - Albus D., Minerva M., Albus S. P., Lily Luna P. - Complete
TriWizard Alternatives by Larry Huss reviews
The TriWizard Tournament was a year-long plot by Voldemort's minions. Something that long and complicated with so many parts all having to mesh perfectly had many occasions when something could have gone wrong. Especially as some of the actions of the false Moody required experimental spells, never before attempted. Some minor glitches could have brought disaster for the villains.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,409 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 35 - Published: 8/13/2014 - Harry P. - Complete
Dark Lord Syndicate by Yunaine reviews
Taking over the world is a career like any other. He could live with the bad hours, the lousy pay, the non-existent healthcare, the incompetent colleagues, and every other hurdle that came along. If only his boss didn't thwart his every attempt ... - Set at the very beginning; Parody
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,312 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 279 - Follows: 108 - Published: 12/7/2013 - Harry P. - Complete
A Jaunt Through Time by Nia River reviews
COMPLETE. The odds of temporal displacement were tiny, too infinitesimal to count, and yet… The Harry Potter luck striking again, he supposed. So now there's an older, wiser, more mature Harry (well, the older part's true at least) stuck in the past. And he's determined that if he's going to change things, he'll have some fun doing it. (OR: Time travel minus angst equals this.)
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,676 - Reviews: 174 - Favs: 1,171 - Follows: 309 - Published: 4/11/2013 - Harry P. - Complete
Inhibitions by E4mj reviews
Harry with no inhibitions could mean a lot of things get done quickly. Snape's POV of a potions accident with interesting effects. A lot of things are left unexplained: It is JUST a ficlet. A little thought that came to me after reading a potions/disaster story, un-developed mostly. Rating for swears.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Parody - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,825 - Reviews: 107 - Favs: 538 - Follows: 126 - Published: 3/10/2014 - Harry P., Severus S. - Complete
Thirteen by Lucillia reviews
The Dursleys thought they had it bad when they'd been forced to take in their unwanted nephew. It could've been worse, alot worse.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,924 - Reviews: 133 - Favs: 313 - Follows: 251 - Updated: 4/12/2014 - Published: 1/25/2013 - Harry P., James P., Vernon D.
Weary Wizard by Yunaine reviews
When a few inappropriate questions derail the meeting at the Hog's Head, Harry lets the situation play out. Eventually, he refuses to commit his free time to teach a bunch of easily distracted fools. - Set during fifth year; Harry/Hermione
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 18,450 - Reviews: 324 - Favs: 3,137 - Follows: 752 - Published: 4/26/2014 - [Harry P., Hermione G.] - Complete
Detention by Barkeeper reviews
..or a reason to join the Dark Lord! OneShot! If you're wondering about the chosen Genres, well, i just couldn't decide. To find out why, you have to look inside. Please R&R
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,420 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 14 - Published: 7/11/2005 - Harry P., Severus S. - Complete
Short Cuts in Learning by drakensis reviews
Harry wants to be trained to fight Voldemort, Dumbledore has doubts and Moody sees an opportunity.
Crossover - Ranma & Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,164 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 192 - Follows: 63 - Published: 5/20/2012 - Alastor M. - Complete
Angry Outbursts by Lionheart789 reviews
What if the order heard Harry's shouts that night in Grimmauld Place? What if Harry not only shouted at Ron and Hermione, but also put Mrs Black in her place? What would the order's reaction be? One-Shot. Funny. Please read and review.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 735 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 202 - Follows: 47 - Published: 6/4/2012 - Harry P. - Complete
Oh You Didn't Know? Yeah, He's Awesome by RuRuLaLa reviews
Remember Goblet of Fire? What would happen if Harry took the filter off his mouth and actually said what he's thinking? Bad things, probably. But it'll be fun as hell. My go at the Intelligent!Harry, Smart alec!Harry situation.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 53,325 - Reviews: 718 - Favs: 2,438 - Follows: 2,660 - Updated: 3/21/2014 - Published: 9/14/2012 - Harry P.
Always Be Prepared by ThatGuyYouKnew reviews
A short conversation between two... Security conscious individuals. Short, but amusing.
Crossover - DC Superheroes & Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 280 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 10 - Published: 2/1/2014 - Alastor M. - Complete
Revenge Is Sweet by Janara reviews
Accidentally overhearing about a prank his best friends have played on him, Harry gets angry and wants revenge.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,682 - Reviews: 158 - Favs: 877 - Follows: 212 - Published: 6/5/2008 - Complete
Improbable History by Clell65619 reviews
When Harry is six and a half, he meets a pair of strangers on the street. One is leaving for his own life, and the other is looking to start over. Harry volunteers to help and discovers a world of adventure such as he never dreamed.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,812 - Reviews: 136 - Favs: 431 - Follows: 139 - Published: 2/21/2014 - Complete
Muggle Fairy Tales Are Mad! by Meltha reviews
During the Horcrux hunt in book 7, Hermione tells the boys Muggle fairy tales to pass the time. Now with Beauty and the Beast!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 18 - Words: 111,834 - Reviews: 441 - Favs: 392 - Follows: 324 - Updated: 4/2 - Published: 1/6/2010 - Hermione G., Ron W.
Form 2B by Brennus reviews
This just silly. It started as a nice little story about time travel, and now it's just got silly. His hair is too long for a wizard, too…
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,803 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 103 - Follows: 26 - Published: 12/17/2013 - Harry P., Ginny W. - Complete
How Hermione Granger and AOL got Umbridge Sacked by apAidan reviews
This is an AU look at what might have happened the day after the Twins left the school during OOTP if Umbridge had had a reason to question Hermione as she did Harry. Since wizards don't understand anything about the internet, or computers or gamergirls, it's a classic example of what you don't know can hurt you. Rated T for ... well just because. AU Harmony. H/Hr
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,961 - Reviews: 115 - Favs: 328 - Follows: 109 - Published: 2/21/2013 - Hermione G., Harry P. - Complete
Honestly, Harry! by AvalonianDream reviews
Harry and Hermione exploit various aspects of magic as defined in fanfiction to achieve tremendous succes in stupidly easy ways.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,804 - Reviews: 115 - Favs: 710 - Follows: 692 - Updated: 1/12/2014 - Published: 12/5/2013 - Harry P., Hermione G.
Harry Potter and Ice Cream Delights by Luckner reviews
Harry Potter knew that a person's life could be changed in a single day, but until a summer day with Luna Lovegood he never knew that his life could be made forever better. Fred and George add their own wicked magic. Harry fights back. For romantics.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 158,878 - Reviews: 758 - Favs: 1,553 - Follows: 884 - Updated: 6/27/2010 - Published: 2/9/2008 - Harry P., Luna L. - Complete
Hereward's Harem by Polydicta reviews
Having all but lost touch with most of his friends, Harry has turned to writing, a very lucrative if lonely occupation. Of course, being Harry, he has discovered a hidden talent for writing … adult romances. This is the story of an author.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,931 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 25 - Published: 3/2/2012 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
All You Need to Know About Wizardkind by Polydicta reviews
Nicholas Flamel and Albus Dumbledore were wrong – there is an arithmantically satisfying and most important thirteenth use for Dragon's Blood.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 718 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 158 - Follows: 28 - Published: 3/2/2012 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
Meddling in the Affairs of Wizards by lady.edgecombe reviews
Lucius Malfoy found the young man standing out by the lake. "Harry, my son wishes to enter into a bonding contract with you." Harry looked at him with sorrowful eyes and stated "I am sorry sir, I don't know if my owner will allow it"
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 43,832 - Reviews: 171 - Favs: 287 - Follows: 131 - Updated: 7/6/2010 - Published: 5/22/2010 - Harry P. - Complete
Real Life Sucks by Cheezels reviews
"In short, this class is going to teach you to survive life." Professor McGonagall thinks she's come up with a brilliant idea. There are several hundred students who disagree.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 18 - Words: 51,689 - Reviews: 120 - Favs: 184 - Follows: 329 - Updated: 11/22/2014 - Published: 10/2/2013 - Harry P., Hermione G., Luna L., Neville L.
181 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »