Home Community Anime/Manga Slam Dunk Heaps of Trash
Heaps of Trash
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Slam Dunk, Since: 03-20-05
Founder: Better Than Shakespeare - Stories: 15 - Followers: 0 - id: 13344
Read the community name and my profile. Perhaps they'll say why these fics are categorized as such. My warning: STAY AWAY FOR YOUR GRANDMA'S SAKE! This contains the worst fics in the world. In other words, it is full of crap, just like saying heaps of trash. Hence the community name. Amen.

The Ice and The Fire by Motoko is Motoko reviews
When Kaede Rukawa meets a girl samurai who is pretty but her temper is as hot as fire, he falls for her. What will he do to tame the wild samurai with his looks?
Slam Dunk - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,149 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/22/2004
Cry to heaven by julie-tearjerky reviews
Can basketball be sung? my personal gift for readers this new year.
Slam Dunk - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 961 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 12/31/2004
Kaede's Zen by julie-tearjerky reviews
New content (chapter1 in)I'm glad to be back... "The only zen you will find in the mountain is the only zen you will bring there." Please R&R (no more paper cuts okay? YOSHI)
Slam Dunk - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,495 - Reviews: 21 - Updated: 12/31/2004 - Published: 12/16/2004
I'm Yours by crazy4u reviews
When they were five, they made a promise. 11 years later, she came back to him, only both had forgotten all about it. And a new promise comes to bind them together. How will two opposite people cope with this? [RukawaXOC]
Slam Dunk - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,606 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 12/31/2004 - Published: 11/7/2004
Slam Dunk 2 by Shuza Yuri reviews
UPDATED 2 girls enroll in Shohoku high. Both were former MVPs. Girls becoming equal to boys in the basketball team is like taboo. Will love blossom or will there be war?
Slam Dunk - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 8,630 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 1/2/2005 - Published: 12/4/2003
Take My Word for It by Rayearthann reviews
Sakuragi's younger sister has come to Shohoku, she leads a double identity and hates her brother. Hanamichi tried his best to win his sister's heart again, will he succeed and why is Rukawa always in the way? Not a romance fic [Complete]
Slam Dunk - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Tragedy - Chapters: 20 - Words: 47,032 - Reviews: 84 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 10/3/2005 - Published: 7/26/2004 - Complete
Double Standards by Rayearthann reviews
Two identical girls with different personality switch places and fell for their ace rookies of their schools. Would they tell them their true identity? What would happened on the day they have to switch back? FujimaOC, Full Summary inside. [Complete]
Slam Dunk - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 62,456 - Reviews: 117 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 1/17/2007 - Published: 5/13/2004 - Complete
Sadness by julie-tearjerky reviews
[I dropped the "find me".Sends shocks down my spine.]A girl believes her savior from a terrible incident is with the Shohoku basketball team.another personal gift this new year.
Slam Dunk - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,972 - Reviews: 21 - Updated: 1/25/2005 - Published: 12/31/2004
Don't Say a Word by Rayearthann reviews
Mitsui had a childhood friend who suffers from speech disability. She is very talented in drawing and adores sketching Rukawa while he practices basketball. How will Mitsui react to this? MitOC [Complete]
Slam Dunk - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 18,671 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 12/10/2005 - Published: 2/3/2005 - Complete
The Matchmaker's Perfect Match by mistress-eos14 reviews
She's a brat and he's a jock...need i say more? Y'all read the last scene in "Family Ties", did you not? Well, that's just the prologue. Something for you to ponder on.
Slam Dunk - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,144 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 7/20/2005 - Published: 2/3/2005
MiRage by pambihira reviews
[edited all chapters] a Kogure X Oc... He looks like HIM! read on...
Slam Dunk - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,754 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 3 - Updated: 1/7/2007 - Published: 1/3/2005
For You by int0xic8ed-gurl reviews
Something tremendous had happened to Sakuragi. He had died and Haruko was left alone. Who could be there to comfort a grieving heart? - Rukawa x Haruko - Please R&R...
Slam Dunk - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,405 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 2/18/2005 - Published: 1/28/2005
The Reason by diwata reviews
Rukawa Kaede seems to be doing things without rhyme or reason. Or does he really? Things are not what they seem to be but he gives a lot of clues regarding his true feelings. Just one-shot.
Slam Dunk - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,696 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/20/2005 - Complete
Anything but Ordinary by do you feel like killing me reviews
She's always wanted to be anything but ordinary. On the day of the Kanagawa All-Star games, she gets what she wants - but she didn't want it THIS way! SenXOC. Please take time to read and review. :)
Slam Dunk - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 11,317 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 4/25/2005 - Published: 2/27/2005