Home Community Anime/Manga Gundam Wing/AC HeeroxRelena
HeeroxRelena
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Gundam Wing/AC, Since: 09-16-04
Founder: Adaon - Stories: 81 - Followers: 147 - Staff: 5 - id: 1647
Fanfiction for Gundam Wing, primarly Heero & Relena pairing.

Heero's Proposition by MarvelGirl09 reviews
Are you happy, Relena?" She looked up at him again. "Heero, if you just tell me what you and Wufei did this time, I'm sure we can get a leg up on the paperwork and save your jobs." Heero proposes to Relena. Oneshot
Gundam Wing/AC - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 768 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/6/2007 - Heero Y., Relena P. - Complete
The Pet Name by MarvelGirl09 reviews
Heero?" "Hm?" "Why don't you call me by a pet name?" Heero blinked. "Excuse me?" A little humourous exchange.
Gundam Wing/AC - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 657 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/23/2008 - Heero Y., Relena P. - Complete
Heero the Henpecked Husband by Omnicat reviews
"Okay dear. No dear. I know dear. Of course dear." "Call me 'dear' one more time and I'm telling Une. Nick-names are never a good sign, coming from you." 1xR
Gundam Wing/AC - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 791 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/6/2008 - [Heero Y., Relena P.] - Complete
Relena's Proposal by petalled reviews
She wouldn't possibly ask that of him... would she? Drabble for a dear friend who temporarily raised the Heero/Relena muse from the dead.
Gundam Wing/AC - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 123 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Published: 4/5/2008 - Heero Y., Relena P. - Complete
Edge of the Chase by Eternal Contradiction reviews
FINISHED. Heero was sitting at the bar, swirling a glass of clear liquid between his long fingers. She was convinced he was staring back at her, his emotions concealed behind shaggy bangs and cold, distant eyes. 1xR. Chapter 13.
Gundam Wing/AC - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 46,083 - Reviews: 358 - Favs: 141 - Follows: 92 - Updated: 6/11/2008 - Published: 11/3/2006 - Heero Y., Relena P. - Complete
Standing Upside Down by Cypraeidae reviews
We’ve never really talked. We’ve never really needed to. We probably never will. But we’re two of a kind.
Gundam Wing/AC - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,704 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 17 - Published: 6/13/2007 - Complete
Vanilla by the Black Rose reviews
AU. Her voice was soft and smooth and she smelled of vanilla. She reminded him of vanilla ice cream, topped with golden hair. Plain. Bland. And at the heart, nothing more substantial than sugar. Unfortunately, his scorching look hadn’t melted her away.
Gundam Wing/AC - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 842 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/28/2003 - Heero Y., Relena P. - Complete
Snog 44 by the Black Rose reviews
HYxRP. Written for 101 ways to snog en route to a colony. Set amidst a new series I'm working on. We've already been over this. I know you don't think you're the best suited for this position, but you were the only one I could trust.
Gundam Wing/AC - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 798 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/28/2003 - Heero Y., Relena P. - Complete
Shameless by the Black Rose reviews
From fifteen to one of the fifty sexiest stars, Relena Darlian, the former Queen of the World has held the public's interest in everything from her policy on foreign affairs to the color of her panties
Gundam Wing/AC - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,304 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 1/5/2004 - Published: 12/10/2003 - Heero Y., Relena P.
Quite the Good Kisser by the Black Rose reviews
1xR. AU. Who would have guessed Heero Yuy was a prude?
Gundam Wing/AC - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,969 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 12/30/2006 - Published: 11/2/2005 - Heero Y., Relena P.
Best Friends by the Black Rose reviews
AU. Heero and Relena had always been best friends... Catherine raised an eyebrow and gave Relena a look. 'So, if you're not dating, how come you're here with Heero? Together? '
Gundam Wing/AC - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,917 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 100 - Follows: 21 - Published: 5/31/2006 - Heero Y., Relena P. - Complete
Emergency Stop by TheYoungAlcoholic reviews
[Oneshot] Vice Foreign Minister Relena Darlian thought that the only thing keeping her away from her weekend was a trip down the elevator. Unfortunately, a certain Heero Yuy has to make things much more complicated than that.
Gundam Wing/AC - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,082 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/19/2006 - Heero Y., Relena P. - Complete
Murder by Moonlight by the Black Rose reviews
Murder mystery set in 1937 Los Angeles from Heero's POV--I've heard people talk about fate or destiny. I don't believe in either. Or at least I didn't until that night back in December 1937, with the frost thick in the air, my fedora pulled low...
Gundam Wing/AC - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,635 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 8 - Published: 12/8/2003 - Heero Y., Relena P.
Coffee and Conversation by heaven'sgirl reviews
[One-shot] Heero blinked. Then blinked again. Did he just confess something to himself? 1xR & hint of 2xH.
Gundam Wing/AC - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,883 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/12/2006 - [Heero Y., Relena P.] - Complete
Real Life by NemKess reviews
1R. A day in the life of a prominent politician and an ex-terrorist.
Gundam Wing/AC - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,132 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 8 - Published: 3/4/2005 - Heero Y., Relena P.
A Sliver of Heaven by Goldberry reviews
A blessing from above makes Heero realize somethings are simply meant to be. [1xR]
Gundam Wing/AC - Rated: K - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,557 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/30/2001 - Complete
Off the Record by the Black Rose reviews
AU. Heero's first pro baseball game. 'Relena had a way of getting under Heero's skin, making his head spin and his tongue forget how to speak. It was his least favorite thing about her. Her short skirt was definitely his most favorite thing…'
Gundam Wing/AC - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,689 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 10 - Published: 7/28/2005 - Heero Y., Relena P. - Complete
Nighttime Activities by Anrui Shino reviews
“How long have we been going at it, Heero?” Relena asked, clearly exhausted.“About five hours, love. You getting tired?” he asked mischievously. The smaller girl scoffed and then smirked. “If you’re this good at it, I could go on for much longer.
Gundam Wing/AC - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 736 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/26/2005 - Published: 7/11/2004 - Relena P., Heero Y. - Complete
A Girl's Dream by Lady Casper-san reviews
What every girl dreams of and much, much more.
Gundam Wing/AC - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 832 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Published: 1/28/2005 - Heero Y., Relena P.
The Wedding Bouquet by Melellie reviews
A short piece told in the present tense about the true depth of love. Traces of 1xR
Gundam Wing/AC - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 417 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Published: 12/10/2004 - Heero Y., Relena P. - Complete
Bad Day by thoughtfull silence reviews
OneShot.Relena is having a bad day but when something happens it might not be so bad after all.
Gundam Wing/AC - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 573 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/15/2005 - Heero Y., Relena P. - Complete
Goodbye by Peanutbutter1 reviews
Relena has made a descision that will change the rest of her life. Sorry it took so long but here is the epilouge.
Gundam Wing/AC - Rated: K - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 17,013 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 5/11/2001 - Published: 4/18/2001 - Complete
What Can't Be Done by Zapenstap reviews
A onepart 1xR. This was my first attempt at detailedwriting and the first kiss I ever wrote. It's kinda sappy, but readers seem to like it, so I guess other people besides me like sap. Begins when Relena breaks up with Heero
Gundam Wing/AC - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,596 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/23/2001 - Complete
Those Simple Words by blackestfaery reviews
ONESHOT. It's just not Heero Yuy's day. It's a rainy, Monday morning, and to top it all off: he's gotten to musing about where his life is heading. Lucky for him, a few words from the right person at the right time gives his life a Disney ending or begin
Gundam Wing/AC - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,439 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/25/2002 - Complete
A Message in the Steam by blackestfaery reviews
COMPLETE. Heero and Relena haven't seen each other in two years since the Eve Wars, until they meet up by accident--in a rainstorm no less. Things have changed over time, and it's up to Heero to win Relena back... with the help of a mirror?
Gundam Wing/AC - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,575 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/2/2001 - Published: 10/9/2001 - Heero Y., Relena P. - Complete
72 | Page 1 .. Last Next »