Home Community Books Phantom of the Opera He'll Always Be There Singing Songs In My Head
He'll Always Be There Singing Songs In My Head
Follow .
Focus: Books Phantom of the Opera, Since: 06-23-05
Founder: Allistair - Stories: 67 - Followers: 5 - id: 17292
My favourite EC phiction that I've found while browsing around. Who knows, you might find a phic you hadn't before, so open your mind and let your fantasies unwind...

From Heaven's Mind by Kat097 reviews
Sequel to From Angel's Eyes. Just because you're married to the man of your dreams, doesn't mean happily ever after. There are many trials and hardships in store for Christine and Erik. Will they get through it when they're doubting everything? COMPLETE
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 25 - Words: 86,960 - Reviews: 832 - Favs: 149 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 10/30/2005 - Published: 8/9/2005 - Christine, Erik - Complete
Breaking the Curse by Clever Lass reviews
Based on the Robert Englund film. Picks up right at the end, as the credits roll. What happens when Christine hears the street violinist playing Don Juan Triumphant? Warning: this one is fluffy. If you hate the idea of Englund fluff, skip it. COMPLETE.
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: T - English - Drama/Horror - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,452 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 7 - Published: 7/20/2005 - Complete
Innocent Angel by Erik'sangel527 reviews
Erik Destler kidnaps Christine Daae from her home and takes on the difficult challenge of getting her to love him the way he does her. They will both have to learn to trust each other. Modern day, E/C... COMPLETE
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 27 - Words: 90,795 - Reviews: 731 - Favs: 351 - Follows: 98 - Updated: 6/5/2009 - Published: 12/6/2004 - Erik, Christine - Complete
Il Mio Amore Scuro by WritetotheDeath reviews
[COMPLETED!] When a mysterious stranger intrudes on Christine's life, she finds herself thrown into a mad world of hidden desires and dark emotions. A modernization of our beloved story. Please R&R.
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 30 - Words: 103,168 - Reviews: 614 - Favs: 212 - Follows: 54 - Updated: 10/24/2005 - Published: 3/5/2005 - Complete
Denouement by Clever Lass reviews
Based on the Kopit and Yeston Phantom film, that stars Charles Dance and Teri Polo. Picks up when Christine faints after seeing Erik's face. It's mostly fluff, but a tiny bit of plot has crept in. The fluff, though, remains its raison d'etre. COMPLETE.
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 30 - Words: 45,577 - Reviews: 355 - Favs: 206 - Follows: 60 - Updated: 6/16/2006 - Published: 4/20/2005 - Erik, Christine - Complete
A Defensive Situation by Kat097 reviews
When Raoul and Christine set out to destroy the evil of phanfiction, they enlist the help of Erik. Needless to say, things don't quite go to plan. Especially when Erik and Raoul discover the joys of phanfiction and inevitable wackiness ensues.
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 12 - Words: 20,582 - Reviews: 417 - Favs: 146 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 6/27/2005 - Published: 4/4/2005 - Christine, Erik - Complete
From Angel's Eyes by Kat097 reviews
Modern Day story. Christine Danes has lived the last few years of her life alone. But after getting a part in 'The Phantom of the Opera' she must choose between the two men in her life. She must choose between Erik and The Phantom. COMPLETE
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 106,133 - Reviews: 692 - Favs: 314 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 6/25/2005 - Published: 6/1/2005 - Christine, Erik - Complete
Nothing Left to Lose by Midasgirl reviews
Set directly after Susan Kay's Phantom ... Raoul begins to show his true colours, Christine wonders whether she's made the right decision, and Erik? Well ...
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 31,461 - Reviews: 226 - Favs: 100 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 2/24/2002 - Published: 9/18/2001
Song from a Shadow by waiting4morning reviews
**FINISHED!** It is 1997... Christine is entering her last year of high school without parents, without friends, and without hope... until she meets Erik.
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K+ - English - Mystery/Romance - Chapters: 30 - Words: 30,357 - Reviews: 507 - Favs: 282 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 9/5/2002 - Published: 8/6/2000 - Christine, Erik - Complete
Joyeux Noël by Kates reviews
A Christmas vignette phic, in which a newlywed couple guess who spends their first Christmas together. Please r&r, and have a Merry Christmas!
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K - English - Romance/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,979 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/15/2002 - Erik, Christine - Complete
Total Eclipse of the Heart by Claire Starling reviews
The last person Erik expects comes to solve his holiday problems. Oneshot. WARNING: Total Fluff.
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,694 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/24/2002 - Erik, Christine - Complete
An Evening's Amusement by Madrigal reviews
Several years after the affair at the Opera House, Christine discovers a new novel by Gaston Leroux. Intrigued, she shares it with her husband ... Based on Leroux of course, some Kay influences. Short, sweet, light and fun.
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,018 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/3/2003
Novel by Madrigal reviews
A Phantom drabble - exactly 100 words. An evening reading aloud ...
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 124 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 6 - Published: 6/4/2003
Sweet Pursuit by Scarlett Rose reviews
COMPLETE Short story with a twist - in which Erik stalks Christine once again. PLEASE read to the end! ;)
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,378 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 95 - Follows: 6 - Published: 6/23/2003 - Complete
Revelations by Scarlett Rose reviews
Fluffy, sweet short story set after 'Reunion'.
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,122 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/21/2003
Past, Present, and Future: The Beauty of Living by Kates reviews
The Phantom looks back on the events at the Opera, in the face of his new life and the prospective future...
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,235 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/23/2003 - Erik, Christine - Complete
Catfight by Emerald S. Sparrow reviews
Christine reveals her jealousy for Ayesha, and Erik is determined to show his more prominent devotion for Christine. What happens when Raoul steps in unaware?
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,333 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 7 - Published: 6/27/2004 - Christine, Erik - Complete
Reassurance by Emerald S. Sparrow reviews
A short, sweet piece of fluff for EC lovers.
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 447 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/1/2004 - Erik, Christine - Complete
Show Me Life, Show Me Love by LadyWillow reviews
Christine, I was finally on the stage, I was finally winning... and in one blinding moment you’ve destroyed everything!” After the performance of Don Juan, emotions run high, and hidden feelings are finally revealed. EC. R and R please! EDITED!
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 960 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/15/2004 - Christine, Erik - Complete
Emerald by Emerald S. Sparrow reviews
Erik smiled at Christine as he held her hands. "I'll be waiting for you, my emerald." Yes, another EC one-shot... couldn't resist.
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,113 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/2/2004 - Erik, Christine - Complete
Whisper by Blonde Songbird reviews
Song phicChristine's POV. " 'Oh, God…' I said softly, but my volume rose steadily as I stood. 'Oh, dear God, please help me through this! Please, get me out of here! Please, please, please'..." Dedicated to Project Phantom :)
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: T - English - Horror/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,102 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 3 - Published: 10/12/2004
Signs by gryffingirl77 reviews
This is a short little fic born of my love of Astrology. Please read and review, thanks! Oh yeah, pure EC Phluff!
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,336 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 15 - Updated: 1/31/2005 - Published: 8/3/2004 - Complete
Light by Arkaeo reviews
Christine had betrayed her Angel, but in the end she could not find it in herself to leave him. Oneshot EC, alternate ending to the Down Once More sequence. Based on the ALW version. [EDITED AND REDONE]
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,091 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 6 - Published: 2/13/2005 - Christine, Erik - Complete
All I Ask of You by Sweeney Todd reviews
Oneshot. On the roof top what if Christine had confessed her love to Erik instead of Raoul. All I ask of you redone for EC supporters.
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,947 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/13/2005 - Erik, Christine - Complete
An Untimely Death by Erik'sTrueAngel reviews
Someone just died. Read on to find out who and who finds out! A surprise ending to those who do! (One-Shot)
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 824 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/19/2005 - Complete
60 | Page 1 .. Last Next »