Home Community Comics Hellboy Hellboy? Hell, no!
Hellboy? Hell, no!
Follow .
Focus: Comics Hellboy, Since: 10-02-04
Founder: Underwater Owl - Stories: 16 - Followers: 8 - Staff: 1 - id: 4712
Yeah. We've all read the Hellboy stories. This is a community for his blue friend. Email me anything you want to submit.

This has also not been updated in two years. I'm not deleting it, but if you think you're a better reccer than me, I'll make you staff and you can take over. underwater. owl @ gmail. com

Though Heaven Bar the Way by FlyingFish15 reviews
As Rasputin prepares to sacrifice Erica to the Ogdru Jahad for her betrayal of the Thule Occult Society sixty years prior, Kroenen and Erica are in little shape to fight him. Can their hastily concocted plot save her life? Kroenen/Erica/Abe
Hellboy - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 23 - Words: 204,914 - Reviews: 269 - Favs: 106 - Follows: 78 - Updated: 1/21/2011 - Published: 2/5/2006 - K. Kroenen
Sugar High: A Hellboy Tale by epalladino reviews
Just a little movieverse fic featuring Hellboy, Abe, and some intriguing yellow colored candies. Written for a challenge to meld your favorite fandom with a particular Easter candy. Please read and review.
Hellboy - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 515 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 17 - Published: 2/11/2008 - Hellboy, Abe S. - Complete
A Shadow To A Heart by FlyingFish15 reviews
A teenage girl has a unique power that gets the attention of the Thule Occult Society, paticularly Kroenen and Ilsa. Characters are based off the movie, leads up to the battle in the beginning scene in the movie. Chapter 20 added, sequel in progress.
Hellboy - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 20 - Words: 158,653 - Reviews: 106 - Favs: 86 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 11/26/2005 - Published: 2/19/2005 - Complete
Thelodus: Slants of the Mind by Helena Valentine reviews
This is the sequal to Thelodus, my other story. It would probably be a good idea to read that first, considering it will mean what you read in this one will make more sense. Maybe...
Hellboy - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,725 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 8/11/2007 - Published: 3/17/2007
Thelodus by Helena Valentine reviews
There is one thing that seperates me from mankind, that will make it so I can never be like every other human: It is imposible for me to hate you based off of what you look like. Slight AbeOC. Much better then my other story. Complete. Maybe a sequal...
Hellboy - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 22 - Words: 43,705 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 1/17/2007 - Published: 10/20/2006 - Complete
Dreams by equustel reviews
Abe Sapien has been plagued by the same dream for nights on end about a woman he once knew - a woman he once loved. He thought he had lost her... until Hellboy and Professor Broom visit him with news of a find that would change Abe's perspective forever.
Hellboy - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,235 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/29/2004
The Magic Returns by theshadowcat reviews
Margaret Cavendish is back! The second story in the 'Magic' series. Please R&R. Complete!
Hellboy - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 33,262 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 12/23/2004 - Published: 12/7/2004 - Complete
Magic by theshadowcat reviews
A strange woman crashes onto the BPRD grounds. Literally. The first in the 'Magic' series. Please R&R. Complete!
Hellboy - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 10,299 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 12/4/2004 - Published: 11/28/2004
Hellboy: Killing Fields by Spike Daft reviews
Hellboy, Liz Sherman, and Abe Sapien are dispatched to Poland to investigate the slaughter of an entire villiage.
Hellboy - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,758 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 4/30/2004 - Published: 4/12/2004
Abe in the Plastic Bubble by livingdeadgirl reviews
[Movieverse] Abe thinks over himself and his future.
Hellboy - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,079 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 8 - Published: 5/7/2004
Memory Lapse by Sith Happens reviews
About a certain someone with no clue to his origins...Well, that can go with more then one character. I won't give it away.
Hellboy - Rated: K - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 466 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/7/2004
Sinking Deeper by head-in-a-jar reviews
[movie-verse] The third in my Crys Carlson series. A battle leaves Crys in a coma, and Abe is feeling guilty.
Hellboy - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,088 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Published: 9/8/2004
Silent Observer 2 His God by Underwater Owl reviews
Sequel to... batman. No, what do you think? Silent observer 1. Carrying the plot on through till the end of the film and a bit on. Rating's gone up because of the whole blowing creatures up stuff. Abe decides he's had enough of silence.
Hellboy - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 8,648 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 9/9/2004 - Published: 9/6/2004
Fighting the Feeling by Say reviews
It's been around a year since Sasha come to live with the person she now calls 'Father' and two other... creatures. Still adjusting she must learn to overcome some obsticals and hopefully find love. 9-23-08 I have not updated this in more than 4 years.
Hellboy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 992 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/13/2004
BPRD: Rebirth by linaerys reviews
4th and final chapter added! After the movie, Hellboy takes a team back to the Moscow cemetary to clean up. They find Kroenen . . . . Characters: Hellboy, Abe, Kroenen, some BPRD OCs.
Hellboy - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,425 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 9/23/2004 - Published: 8/19/2004