Home Community Books Harry Potter Hermione and Draco: That Would Be Enough
Hermione and Draco: That Would Be Enough
Follow .
Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: 04-05-07
Founder: SophieDee - Stories: 1,931 - Followers: 524 - id: 44307
If you are looking for a great and well written Hermione and Draco story I have it here.

I Hate You, I Really Do by GrangerGirl222 reviews
"You can't just barge into my flat unannounced, and besides, how do you know where I live?" I spluttered after a few seconds of hatefully staring on both our parts. He gave me a strained smile and tapped his nose. "My secret, darling, and don't you mean our flat? What's yours is mine, and what's mine is yours. This is what happens when people get married." Dramione. Rewrote Chap23!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 24 - Words: 4,800 - Reviews: 535 - Favs: 837 - Follows: 921 - Updated: 7/14/2017 - Published: 3/9/2014 - Hermione G., Draco M. - Complete
Scarlett Dragon by cleotheo reviews
As a single teenage mother, Hermione chooses to begin a new life in France, little realising the move will eventually bring her the happiness she longs for. However, the past can't be ignored forever and one day the past is going to catch up with both Hermione and her daughter.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 20 - Words: 57,329 - Reviews: 2015 - Favs: 2,306 - Follows: 1,241 - Updated: 8/18/2016 - Published: 6/14/2016 - Hermione G., Draco M. - Complete
An Ache So Deep by bentnotbroken1 reviews
He could tell by the way she said his name that something was wrong.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,171 - Reviews: 71 - Favs: 137 - Follows: 46 - Published: 10/4/2016 - [Hermione G., Draco M.] Harry P. - Complete
Trick or Treat by Siderius reviews
George Weasley decides it's high time that his brother Fred's final prank plays out. His chosen victim; Hermione Granger. Winner of the Harry Potter Facebook Group Platform 9 3/4 June Fanfiction Competiton.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,252 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 196 - Follows: 44 - Published: 10/12/2016 - Hermione G., Draco M. - Complete
The Winner by cleotheo reviews
When the Head Girl, Hermione Granger, finds the Head Boy, Draco Malfoy, playing cards in the head dorms with his friends, she finds herself embroiled in a game of strip poker with three handsome Slytherins. But who will emerge the winner? Suggestive, fun, little Dramione one shot.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,011 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 683 - Follows: 192 - Published: 10/21/2016 - Hermione G., Draco M. - Complete
Serendipity by Annie Lockwood reviews
"We were meant to cross paths, and even if we die this very instant, we'll find each other again. Our souls are connected. Enemies, friends, lovers, whatever it may be." With nothing more than a faded dream directing her, Hermione flees her safe harbor on an altering journey to re-discover herself and the mysterious man that still calls to her in her dreams. Sequel to Destiny.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 22 - Words: 152,621 - Reviews: 2786 - Favs: 2,513 - Follows: 3,739 - Updated: 1/5/2021 - Published: 9/16/2013 - Hermione G., Draco M.
The Last Cell on the Left by murtagh799 reviews
"My name is Draco Lucius Malfoy. I was born on the fifth of June, 1980. My parents were Death Eaters and I am a war criminal." He didn't say anything else for a long time. By the tremors that wracked his body, she thought that perhaps he had succumbed to tears. But when he spoke, his voice was clear. "I should be dead," he said. DRAMIONE! Post-War Dystopian World.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 33 - Words: 181,996 - Reviews: 559 - Favs: 403 - Follows: 634 - Updated: 5/30/2020 - Published: 5/5/2014 - Hermione G., Draco M.
Houseguest From Hell by cleotheo reviews
When Ginny breaks up with Harry, Hermione agrees to let her live with her and Draco on a temporary basis. However, Hermione soon comes to regret her kindness when Ginny turns into the houseguest from hell. Fun, One Shot.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,944 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 301 - Follows: 84 - Published: 9/24/2015 - [Draco M., Hermione G.] Ginny W. - Complete
Inverse by Elesrea reviews
Dumbledore asks Hermione to carry out a secret mission before the start of her fourth year. "Keep the Time Turner, Miss Granger. I want you to use it to help Mr. Malfoy reevaluate his beliefs. He is now depending on you." HG/DM
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 29 - Words: 168,646 - Reviews: 1873 - Favs: 2,418 - Follows: 3,151 - Updated: 12/29/2016 - Published: 5/22/2014 - [Hermione G., Draco M.] Harry P., Ron W.
Fate Has It In For Me by jigglyjelly28 reviews
"Seeing as you two have driven me half-mad over these few months with your Veela heritage problem, I thought that it would be perhaps, in Pureblood politeness, that you at least give a suitable explanation of what you've been doing." Draco was told he was a Veela years ago but forgot. He's been told again and has a year to find his Mate.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 39 - Words: 196,573 - Reviews: 457 - Favs: 797 - Follows: 883 - Updated: 2/1/2020 - Published: 11/2/2012 - [Hermione G., Draco M.] - Complete
A Year and A Day by Mistrus reviews
It's one thing to marry your enemy but it is completely idiotic to actually fall in love with him. Could it be Stockholm Syndrome? I doubt it. It could have been necessity, I mean I was abandoned by Harry and I felt alone. That must be it. DM/HG
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 53 - Words: 190,925 - Reviews: 944 - Favs: 1,715 - Follows: 723 - Updated: 11/8/2015 - Published: 6/14/2011 - Draco M., Hermione G. - Complete
Like Brothers by Colubrina reviews
Minerva McGonagall steps in on the awful night the Potters are murdered and arranges to have Harry Potter raised by Sirius Black and his somewhat cousins, the Malfoys. Draco and Harry grow up as almost brothers and everything - well, almost everything - is different. Gryffindor!Draco. Dramione. AU. COMPLETE.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 66 - Words: 167,571 - Reviews: 13076 - Favs: 7,325 - Follows: 8,277 - Updated: 6/8/2021 - Published: 7/5/2015 - [Hermione G., Draco M.] Harry P., Sirius B. - Complete
Back to You by NJ Coffee Queen reviews
Five years after the birth of their daughter, Draco returns to the family he left behind.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 24 - Words: 31,782 - Reviews: 357 - Favs: 523 - Follows: 337 - Updated: 11/20/2015 - Published: 9/21/2015 - Hermione G., Draco M. - Complete
A Classic Love Story by GothicReader reviews
This is a story about Draco and Hermione. VEELA-DRACO, its a story of love an humour, a story of fights and kisses, and a story I suggest you read. Updated!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 48 - Words: 58,600 - Reviews: 363 - Favs: 471 - Follows: 314 - Updated: 1/8/2016 - Published: 3/5/2014 - [Draco M., Hermione G.] - Complete
Mugglefied by DragonGrin - former TeenTypist reviews
"For crimes committed against the wizarding and Muggle world while underage, I hereby sentence you to one year without magic." Draco stood stiffly, his knees locked to help keep him upright. So many spectators. Potter and Granger were there, Weasel-less. His knees finally buckled and he crumpled to the floor in a faint. Chapter 66. COMPLETE. EWE. Dramione.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 66 - Words: 250,257 - Reviews: 1829 - Favs: 1,892 - Follows: 2,038 - Updated: 2/7/2019 - Published: 2/27/2015 - [Hermione G., Draco M.] Harry P., George W. - Complete
Unforgiveable by EStrunk reviews
Draco is part of the Dark Lord's Inner Circle, but secretly using his post to bring the Dark Lord down. Hermione is his contact in the Order and he is soon going to discover that she means far more to him than that.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 44 - Words: 201,120 - Reviews: 884 - Favs: 584 - Follows: 949 - Updated: 4/9 - Published: 3/1/2013 - Hermione G., Draco M.
Green Dragon by cleotheo reviews
When a distracted Draco lets Blaise go into his bag for a quill, his friend accidentally reveals Draco's relationship with a certain Gryffindor witch. Fun, light-hearted Dramione One-Shot.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,526 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 963 - Follows: 238 - Published: 5/28/2014 - Hermione G., Draco M. - Complete
The Scars On Our Arms by fictionalboyfriends reviews
Draco finds Hermione crying in an abandoned hallway. Will she allow him to comfort her, or will she hex him into oblivion? - Set after the Deathly Hollows and before the epilogue. SIDE NOTE - Hermione and Draco are back in Hogwarts to complete their seventh year.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,438 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 114 - Follows: 51 - Published: 6/19/2014 - [Hermione G., Draco M.] - Complete
Wedding Monologue by CallMeAlyKat reviews
"I shit you not, you vile, evil witch, you fucking broke my heart. Literally-okay, maybe not but it feels as if you did. But if it means that I could have you, then I'd be willing to let you break it a thousand and one times. It was only yours to break anyway." He was having a soliloquy. At a muggle-related wedding. His ancestors must be rolling in their marble graves. DMHG R&R!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,135 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 111 - Follows: 33 - Published: 6/21/2014 - Hermione G., Draco M. - Complete
Of Misconceptions and Misunderstandings by tris-everdeen99 reviews
All he wanted was to ask her out on a date. Apparently, she seriously misunderstood. ""I've seen the way you look at me when you're working. I know that you want help and I'm here to give it to you." Trust Granger not to realise that if a man couldn't stop staring at her, it meant that he was attracted to her – not that he needed a bloody psychiatrist." Dramione oneshot.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,119 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 22 - Published: 6/22/2014 - Hermione G., Draco M. - Complete
The Cliff Edge by starkidsftw reviews
"What in the name of bloody Merlin are you doing?" "I don't see how that is any concern to you, ferret." "It is tonight." "Why would that be, Mr. Malfoy?" "Because, Granger, you are standing at the edge of a cliff." Dramione, Oneshot
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,555 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 432 - Follows: 103 - Published: 6/23/2014 - Hermione G., Draco M. - Complete
Saucy Snaps by cleotheo reviews
Ginny Weasley is determined that Harry Potter will be hers, but she's too blind to see he's not interested. When she discovers 'proof' he's involved with Hermione she confronts them in The Great Hall, where the actual truth about who Hermione is involved with is revealed. Fun, One-Shot.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,154 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 1,029 - Follows: 265 - Published: 6/24/2014 - Hermione G., Draco M. - Complete
Quiet Love by Charlee Bleu reviews
TRILOGY: He was silent, calculating, careful, methodical and patient, that was how he did things. Making her fall in love with him was no exception.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,983 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 150 - Follows: 63 - Updated: 6/28/2014 - Published: 6/18/2014 - Hermione G., Draco M. - Complete
Under the Influence by cleotheo reviews
An accident in Potions leaves Hermione and Draco soaked in a love potion. However when Snape discovers the potion is weak and will wear off in minutes he chooses not to tell the couple when he discovers the potion has merely brought their feelings for one another to the surface. Short four part, light hearted story.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,251 - Reviews: 115 - Favs: 718 - Follows: 284 - Updated: 7/2/2014 - Published: 6/28/2014 - Hermione G., Draco M. - Complete
Five am by Strangershadow reviews
Draco Malfoy found amusement in the strangest of things. In retrospect, he probably should've thought things through before deciding to mess with Granger and her cat, but oh well, it was just like any other day. [Dramione]
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,221 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 84 - Follows: 26 - Published: 7/3/2014 - Hermione G., Draco M. - Complete
882 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »