Home Community Books Sleepy Hollow Hessian/OC Female pairing
Hessian/OC Female pairing
Follow .
Focus: Books Sleepy Hollow, Since: 05-03-12
Founder: Deeleteetedaccount - Stories: 15 - Followers: 0 - id: 99993
A community for The Hessian/Original female character pairing. The Hessian/Headless Horseman is from the book/movie Sleepy Hollow.

Selene by J Nox reviews
This is a HxOC in which there could be some OOC. My Pen Name has nothing to do with the story, I just needed a name to write under. Sorry for the bad summary, I promise my story will be better than this. Edit: Hiatus. This is all she wrote. Literaly.
Sleepy Hollow - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 13 - Words: 35,678 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 9/21/2007 - Published: 4/20/2007
Eclipse by Sybl Angelkat reviews
Hessian/OC Dawn always had a thing for mystery and shadows. She never expected to go back in time, nor did she expect Sleepy Hollow. She also did not expect to meet the Hessian himself.
Sleepy Hollow - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 24 - Words: 47,204 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 123 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 2/29/2008 - Published: 1/31/2008 - Complete
To Be Loved By You by Sybl Angelkat reviews
Hessian/OC Sequel to "Eclipse". The Hessian and his new love have a life together, but Lady Van Tassel and her accomplice return from the depths of Hell. What will happen?
Sleepy Hollow - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 26,262 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 5/1/2008 - Published: 3/2/2008
Change of Heart by Thomas Gage reviews
The Horseman encounters a young girl who was chased by wolves right up to the Tree of the Dead. Will he kill her or let her live? Just a short one-shot.
Sleepy Hollow - Rated: K+ - English - Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 395 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/21/2010 - Complete
The Hessian and the Lady by DuchessofBlackandRedRoses reviews
HessianOC original title The Hessian Finds a Witch. After years of sitting on the back burner, I decided to muster some motivation and do a re-write on this story. It's based on Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow to which I claim no ownership except my OC. Enjoy!
Sleepy Hollow - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,306 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 3/6/2010 - Published: 2/16/2006
Thanks For The Memories by Sybl Angelkat reviews
Hessian/OC sequel to "To Be Loved By You". The couple attends a Halloween party five years after the Lady Van Tassel incident. A mysterious murder takes place just outside. Will they solve the mystery in time to save Sleepy Hollow from a terrible fate?
Sleepy Hollow - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,078 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 7/14/2012 - Published: 3/25/2009
Mein Soldat by Sybl Angelkat reviews
It was a simple exchange…my innocence for survival. I never dreamed I'd be involved in the events that followed. The night at the Hessian's camp was only the first of many meetings. Hessianxoc
Sleepy Hollow - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Supernatural - Chapters: 12 - Words: 20,699 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 7/18/2012 - Published: 3/19/2010
History Repeats by LilithMorte reviews
This is a little something I thought about a couple nights ago,This is a Hessian fic, this is how he reacts when his wife falls pregnant, Not a good summary I know. I'm basing his appearance on the Tim Burton Movie. Everything else is from my imagination.
Sleepy Hollow - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,303 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/17/2011 - Complete
Innocence meets Headless by My Phantom Angel
A young woman enthralled by her dark prince.
Sleepy Hollow - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 218 - Favs: 3 - Published: 7/12/2011 - Complete
New Times, Same Old Problems by Omen freak reviews
Its the year 2010 and Relina Williams, age 22, paranormal and forensic invetigator,is sent to Sleepy Hollow to find out why the Hessian Horseman is back. HessianxOC. T for now. Romance/Supernatural, Adventure. Note: Being revised/edited.
Sleepy Hollow - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,838 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 4/9/2012 - Published: 8/1/2010
The Crimson Eyed Snake by ThatChick172 reviews
I thought my life was pretty well thought out... Holidays, college and big city dreams. But rules are meant to be broken and plans are meant to be destroyed. The truth is, you can try and fight and get to any place you want. But in the end, life will always take you exactly where you belong. Hessianxoc
Sleepy Hollow - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 30 - Words: 123,020 - Reviews: 242 - Favs: 80 - Follows: 84 - Updated: 7/28/2014 - Published: 10/28/2011