Home Community Movies Constantine Hi, I'm John
Hi, I'm John
Follow .
Focus: Movies Constantine, Since: 01-14-09
Founder: J u s t . E s c a p e - Stories: 7 - Followers: 0 - id: 66105
Looking for that unique fanfic in the Constantine fandom? You might just find what you're looking for here. Mainly lengthy fics with an epic plot twist or short stories that make you think. No out of character fics.

Redemption by StaroftheBlackRose reviews
I guess there's a plan for all of us. I had to die - twice - just to figure that out. Like the book says, He works His work in mysterious ways. Some people like it. Some people don't. -- John/Angela Movie-based
Constantine - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,866 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 3/21/2009 - Published: 3/14/2009
Work in Progress by Jedi Buttercup reviews
It was funny, John thought as he shook another piece of nicotine gum onto his palm, how things could change so much without really changing at all.
Constantine - Rated: T - English - Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,344 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/26/2009 - J. Constantine, Angela D. - Complete
Tourniquet by J u s t . E s c a p e reviews
-"Do you remember me? Am I too lost to be saved? My God, my Tourniquet, return to me salvation"...Lucifer had a reason for giving John new lungs, and it wasn't a token of gratitude. Hell wants him back - this time for good. John/Angela focused.
Constantine - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Suspense - Chapters: 21 - Words: 53,442 - Reviews: 100 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 4/6/2009 - Published: 1/21/2009
Memento Mori by ChiaraStorm reviews
Traditionally, Halloween was a time to mourn and celebrate the lives of the dead. Grief opens barriers, and when Angela and John are both grieving, they discover things they didn't know to begin with.
Constantine - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Mystery - Chapters: 13 - Words: 33,110 - Reviews: 111 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 4/9/2006 - Published: 11/20/2005
The City Screams by TravelingThroughTime reviews
A woman from his past haunted by visions of heaven and hell, demons set lose by an occult occupied by an underground Vampire society. Someone's out to get Constantine and he may be set for yet another hellride in LA; the city of screaming souls.JohnAngela
Constantine - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 20 - Words: 61,384 - Reviews: 130 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 2/13/2009 - Published: 10/20/2008
The Treachery by Aviary reviews
I think I've created something really original here... A necromancer resurrects Balthazar from Hell, setting into motion a chain of events that leads to the discovery of a plot, beyond all measure of deception and cruelty... Balthazar/OC. Plot-intensive.
Constantine - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 16,876 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 5/19/2009 - Published: 12/8/2008
Constant Death by Perzephone reviews
Balthazar/OC Elli/John/Angela. After Chas' death, the depressed and lonely John decides to take up a new apprentice; the average girl Cheryl Buckman, who learns the hard way that hell and heaven aren't just words from the Bible. Gothic.
Constantine - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Suspense - Chapters: 6 - Words: 12,425 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 2/9/2009 - Published: 12/20/2008