Home Community General HidaShika Fanfic Community
HidaShika Fanfic Community
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 09-12-13
Founder: Gingersnap87 - Stories: 22 - Followers: 0 - id: 110066
This is a community and compilation dedicated to the crack yaoi pairing of Hidan and Shikamaru from Naruto. Generally fics with Hidan as the dominant are preferred, but well-written fics with Shikamaru as the dominant are welcome too. Looking only for fics with them as the main pairing and with fairly well-written plots and developments (not so much of a stickler on technique as long as the story is good) Feel free to join and keep track of your favorite HidaShika fics!

The War of Attrition by Arzosah reviews
He'd realized it, of course, after their third meeting. Hours, days, years, it didn't matter; in the end the immortal will always win. One-shot. Death-fic. Please read and review.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Angst/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,064 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/7/2009 - Hidan, Shikamaru N. - Complete
Broken by Rein Mikazuki reviews
Even the strongest of spirits break when they are in hell long enough. For a certain immortal Jashinist hell is the pit Shikamaru left him in, he swears revenge but what happens when he begins to question himself? And how does Shikamaru handle this?
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Horror/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,031 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/15/2011 - Hidan, Shikamaru N. - Complete
Love Sick by Me Myself and Kisame reviews
It's September 22nd and Shikamaru's been stricken with a terrible cold. Will Shikamaru's birthday consist only of coughing, sneezing and vomiting? Or will things somehow take a turn for the better for the Poor Nara?
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,497 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/22/2012 - Shikamaru N., Hidan - Complete
The Jashinist's Pet by Me Myself and Kisame reviews
July 20th through the 23rd. A normal three days for anyone- anyone but Shikamaru. What had promised to be a boring, normal week the day before, spirals out of control because of something broken, an argument, ... and a Cat. (Rated T for swearing.)
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,650 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/2/2013 - Shikamaru N., Hidan - Complete
Looking For You in the Sky by It's an Existential Crisis reviews
Things happen for a reason.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 703 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Published: 11/25/2010 - Shikamaru N., Hidan - Complete