Home Community Anime/Manga Naruto Hinata Centics!
Hinata Centics!
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Naruto, Since: 11-03-08
Founder: SarahiNia - Stories: 107 - Followers: 0 - id: 63688
Contains mostly all SasuHina stories, but occesionaly you will find some ShikaHina, GaaHina, ItaHina, NejiHina, and many more...just some good stories That are on Fanfiction...that of course contain Hinata as a main caracter!

Restrained Wants by Strawberry9212 reviews
Hinata didn't want him like how the other girls wanted him. She didn't want his body, it was already hers. She didn't want to have his babies, he wanted her to have his. What she did want was his loyalty, his love, and his blood.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 14 - Words: 40,806 - Reviews: 143 - Favs: 72 - Follows: 72 - Updated: 3/18/2013 - Published: 6/19/2011 - Neji H., Hinata H., Itachi U., Tenten - Complete
Shy Grins, Cheerful Smiles, and Wry Smirks by MissLe reviews
They were there to protect her from the world. She was there to protect them from themselves. Collection of ItaHinaSasu drabbles.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 13,648 - Reviews: 156 - Favs: 187 - Follows: 101 - Updated: 4/19/2010 - Published: 6/7/2008 - Hinata H., Itachi U.
I'll teach you how by Kezi-chan reviews
It just took one dance lesson for her to remember forever. IzuHina will also be posted by DateMe as a contest entry.
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,319 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/14/2009 - Hinata H., Izumo K. - Complete
Photo by MissLe reviews
.SasuHina. If a picture was worth a thousand words…and actions spoke louder than words…Hinata wondered just how big of a speech this photo was worth.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,576 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 171 - Follows: 18 - Published: 11/16/2008 - Hinata H., Sasuke U. - Complete
My Cup of Coffee by minimerc reviews
SasuHina 'She found out she liked her men like her coffee: dark, strong, and warm. Later on, she found she liked Sasuke.' Fluff... Happy Bday Whooshingsan!
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 835 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 7 - Published: 11/15/2004 - Sasuke U., Hinata H. - Complete
Easter Egg Hunt by N-AngelFire reviews
Give me the egg." Sasuke said, more coaxingly this time. "Make me!" she snapped. SasuHina
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,399 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 6 - Published: 3/22/2008 - Sasuke U., Hinata H. - Complete
The Pirate by N-AngelFire reviews
edited He was the most amazing person I had ever saw. There was a connection between us, I could feel it. And it was all thanks to my birthday visit to the cheesy pirate-themed restaraunt. Drink up me hearties yo-ho. SasuHina AU. Summary sucks.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 9,707 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 8/4/2008 - Published: 7/8/2008 - Sasuke U., Hinata H. - Complete
Fate by DemonicXaliv reviews
Sasuke finds a homeless girl on the street and takes her home. He learns more about the girl and falls in love, but what happens when fate just keeps wanting to pull them apart and then back together.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 13 - Words: 22,394 - Reviews: 92 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 7/27/2007 - Published: 7/2/2007 - Sasuke U., Hinata H. - Complete
Lost Memories by DemonicXaliv reviews
A simple bump brought them together,then fate pulled them apart only to bring them back together again. SasuHina
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 15,164 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 4/7/2007 - Published: 4/4/2007 - Hinata H., Sasuke U. - Complete
Medicine by ChesterPwnsYouX3 reviews
I don't even know your name, so I will call you "Medicine." Hinata meets a mysterious boy after a break-up; years later, they meet again. Who is he?
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,151 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/29/2009 - Hinata H., Sasuke U. - Complete
H The Goddess Of Pranks by Addicted.x reviews
SASUHINA She loved the adrenaline that rushed through het veins... No one would suspect her... She was cute little Hyuuga Hinata. So... Will anyone catch her? Will Sasuke get his revenge? Will someone find the real identity of: H. The Goddess Of Pranks?
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 13,405 - Reviews: 191 - Favs: 125 - Follows: 99 - Updated: 10/19/2010 - Published: 12/1/2008 - Sasuke U., Hinata H.
Too Breathe by risingfallback reviews
ItaHina Alternate Universe. Itachi claims Hinata as his at a young age for a challenge against himself, but she doesn't know. Now slightly older, Itachi really wants her, but can't have her. So he does the unthinkable and kidnaps her. Lovely.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 18,560 - Reviews: 342 - Favs: 115 - Follows: 113 - Updated: 5/17/2008 - Published: 9/24/2007 - Itachi U., Hinata H.
Suna and Leaf by risingfallback reviews
Hinata has just moved back to leaf. She has left behind old friends. But what happens when her two worlds clash? old friends meet new friends and relationships are tested SasuHinaGaara, onesided NaruHina on the blondes part
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 29 - Words: 27,244 - Reviews: 316 - Favs: 128 - Follows: 77 - Updated: 11/2/2007 - Published: 3/30/2007 - Hinata H., Gaara - Complete
Fools by Rini's Ghost reviews
Sasuke thinks that the lovestruck boys of Konoha are all fools. What he realized is he is one himself. xOneshotx SasuHina
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 213 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 7 - Published: 6/10/2007 - Hinata H., Sasuke U. - Complete
Priceless by Rini's Ghost reviews
Inspired by the 'Master Card' commercial. Short, simple, and sweet. SasuHina by the way
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 106 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 13 - Published: 8/21/2008 - Hinata H., Sasuke U. - Complete
Shy Girls Aren't Angels by JunpeiJJ reviews
Remember the last chapter when I said Sasuke and I stood there for a while doing absolutely nothing but dancing? Maybe I lied a little… a lot actually.We didn’t just stand there; in fact a few minutes after our song ended we started kissing"...R&R AU OOC
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 33,202 - Reviews: 323 - Favs: 115 - Follows: 105 - Updated: 3/29/2009 - Published: 7/7/2008 - Hinata H., Sasuke U. - Complete
Seeing Is Believing by show.me.the.stars reviews
The boy looked absolutely exhausted, his features looking even more sickly than usual, but it was the young man's bruised lips that instantly caught her attention. Hinata blushed, knowing where those lips had been moments before. SasuHina. - DISCONTINUED.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Supernatural - Chapters: 29 - Words: 74,854 - Reviews: 619 - Favs: 216 - Follows: 211 - Updated: 4/25/2009 - Published: 10/17/2007 - Sasuke U., Hinata H.
Timeless by Mei Sanniang reviews
Her lips... the most kissable lips he'd ever seen. In truth, the only pair he'd deemed kissable.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 889 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 84 - Follows: 9 - Published: 8/18/2008 - Sasuke U., Hinata H. - Complete
Turmoil by Pullingthetrigger-allwrong reviews
Hinata is bullied by girls for her alluring features. When she transfers to Konoha High, she befriends a group of vampires that protect her. But from what? And why does HE look at her with such hate is there something behind it? SasuHina NejiTen
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Fantasy - Chapters: 14 - Words: 31,407 - Reviews: 440 - Favs: 222 - Follows: 100 - Updated: 11/27/2006 - Published: 8/6/2006 - Hinata H., Sasuke U. - Complete
Understatement by hinata061389 reviews
To say that Nara Shikamaru doesn't like Uchiha Sasuke is an understatement.. One-sided Shikahina, Sasuhina, Naruhina
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 958 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 6 - Published: 5/28/2008 - Hinata H., Shikamaru N. - Complete
We're Only Human by firewindgurl reviews
[Itachi x Hinata] He promised his little brother to watch over her. He did and in the process came to love her. ]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 11,486 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 56 - Updated: 7/31/2008 - Published: 6/25/2006 - Hinata H., Itachi U.
What's a kiss? by FullMetalPrincess reviews
It was an innocent question...ItaHina, slight AU. Rated 'T' out of paranoia. Pre-series timeset.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 763 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 12 - Published: 2/10/2008 - Hinata H., Itachi U. - Complete
Whatever It Takes by xxBlackSakura24xx reviews
SasuHina AU: Hinata's a photographer who'll do anything to take pictures of the most sought out celebrities. Sasuke's the most sought out celebrity whose had enough of photographers. Find out what happens when he becomes her next assignment. R&R
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 20 - Words: 120,492 - Reviews: 690 - Favs: 270 - Follows: 257 - Updated: 7/14/2013 - Published: 6/24/2007 - Sasuke U., Hinata H., Itachi U., Anko M.
How To Calm Down An Angry Uchiha by Hinata Blossum No Jutsu reviews
Oneshot: Hinata notices Sasuke tends to get mad alot because of Naruto and a mysterious girl he likes. She sets out to find out a way to calm him down.. and mayber the mysterious girl... who is .... SasuHina
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,085 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 9 - Published: 8/1/2004 - Complete
C'est la vie by princess-oro reviews
At 18, Hyuuga Hinata had everything: grades, looks, boyfriend. 9 years later, she has a happy life as a single mother. Then, Uchiha Sasuke returns. Would he destroy the happiness that she had fought so hard to have? AU/ Sasuhina
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 15,759 - Reviews: 219 - Favs: 120 - Follows: 129 - Updated: 1/8/2009 - Published: 11/14/2008 - Hinata H., Sasuke U.
80 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »