Home Community Games Jak and Daxter Histories
Histories
Follow .
Focus: Games Jak and Daxter, Since: 01-09-07
Founder: Light-Eco-Freak - Stories: 9 - Followers: 0 - id: 40958
About before the adventures. The backstroies of characters, histories of the planet, of the precursors, and of the ancients before Jak and Daxter.

Memoirs of an Eco Freak by Lord 0f Storms reviews
Maia's reflections on the dark eco.
Jak and Daxter - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 614 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/27/2007 - Maia A., Gol A. - Complete
A Theory by Every Heart Bleeds reviews
Does anyone really know what happened to the rest of the monks Seem sent to the volcano? I don't, but here's my theory. One-shot.
Jak and Daxter - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 478 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 6/4/2005 - Complete
A Hero's Journey Part I: Beginning by Alhanna Ravenwing reviews
The first installment of my Jak series. Just a sort of oneshot prelude to the main fics. Explains how everyone met in Sandover and where Keira came from. [Complete]
Jak and Daxter - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,227 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/13/2005 - Complete
Inked by babyblues15 reviews
Torn gets his tattoo! oneshot, takes place before Jak 2 obviously REVIEWS MUCH APPRECIATED! rated T for mild cursing
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,212 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/11/2005 - Torn - Complete
Baroosh Baroosh by Krin reviews
[On hold] A story about Seem! Her life from childhood to Jak3, training to be a monk in the Temple. Very detailed, lots of ties into canon. YES I want to finish this fic. Just need new inspiration.
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 24,777 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 4/9/2006 - Published: 1/30/2005 - Seem
Grin & Bear It by Dunce reviews
Losing Poopsie bear affected Sig more than anything else, but just how did it happen? Set in Sig's childhood, rated T for violence. COMPLETE
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 4,740 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 5 - Updated: 10/2/2005 - Published: 6/21/2005 - Sig, Jinx - Complete
The stories behind us by Sanzi reviews
A serie of oneshots which tell about glimpses from Sig's, Samos', Pecker's, Erol's and The sculptor's lives. Contains thereamong stories about how Pecker knows Jinx and how the first Peacemaker was invented.
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 5 - Words: 11,952 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 12/25/2005 - Published: 8/6/2005 - Sig, Krew - Complete
Walk Away by Amethi reviews
The story of Damas... Rated for later parts. RR please :3
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,608 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 5/29/2006 - Published: 5/24/2006 - Damas M.
An untold Tale by Zekoi reviews
Follow Damas through his life. His childhood through his untimely death. This is his story. Rating may go up.
Jak and Daxter - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,525 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 5/16/2006 - Published: 4/23/2006 - Damas M.