Home Community Books Robert Langdon series Hither you shall come, and then further...
Hither you shall come, and then further...
Follow .
Focus: Books Robert Langdon series, Since: 06-10-06
Founder: Kelly Tolkien - Stories: 17 - Followers: 1 - id: 33031
This is a C2 Community completely dedicated to everyone's favourite Albino Monk, Silas. We have angst, romance, lots of different pairings from Sophie to OC's and a growing number of stories. If you, like us, love Silas, then here you will be Welcomed. :D

Beginning To Heal by rebelskywalker reviews
Time heals all wounds, but it is our decision when we should begin to heal. OneShot. SilasOFC.
Robert Langdon series - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 668 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Published: 7/28/2006 - Complete
Silas gets a call by BoomSickle reviews
Silas gets a phone call at the worst moment. Oneshot oh and some randomness
Robert Langdon series - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 261 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/10/2006 - Complete
Because Of You by Malaysian Gal reviews
I will talk with the woman. Only her.' 'Can you tell me specifically who this woman is' 'Yes, Sophie. Sophie Neveu, S'il vous plaît...' Silas x Sophie
Robert Langdon series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,117 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 7/24/2006 - Published: 7/13/2006
Pale White Specter by Kodukadvakch reviews
Chaos. One promotes it. One prevents it. And two are stuck in the middle. What happens when Silas finds himself fighting for something he both fears and longs for? A tale of life and death, love and hate, and the utter insanity of existance. SilasOC
Robert Langdon series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 5 - Words: 22,824 - Reviews: 85 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 12/13/2006 - Published: 6/28/2006
Shout 2000 by theRegalBeagle reviews
Rated T to be save. A bit out of character for Silas and Sauniere, but go with me on this one. What if Sauniere escaped Silas' fate for him? Or at least for a little while? Would the story be any different? Read to find out...
Robert Langdon series - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,341 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 11/5/2006 - Published: 5/27/2006
Through a child's eyes by Lycanthropia reviews
An unusual day for Silas in London. Takes place some years before DVC. Don't know why I wrote this. I was tired. Silas could therefore be rather OOC. Oneshot. Simple reviews and constructive criticism are both appreciated.
Robert Langdon series - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,053 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/28/2006 - Complete
Sublimation by Countess Verona Dracula reviews
Silas doesn‘t want to be a ghost anymore. But he hasn’t stopped to think about the consequences of becoming human... [PreDVC]
Robert Langdon series - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 5 - Words: 14,697 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 7/6/2006 - Published: 6/8/2006 - Complete
I Was Somewhere Else by Malaysian Gal reviews
A short story of the first and last message to a lost loved one. Spoiler Warning...
Robert Langdon series - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,283 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/4/2006 - Complete
A Song To Say Goodbye by may-queen88 reviews
This is a songfic dedicated to Silas' last moments,also,my first of this kind,so spare me.Slight SilasxOC.
Robert Langdon series - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 754 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/8/2006 - Complete
Angelic Demon by BlackxPearls reviews
Young Morgana Romero finds herself in one complicated situation with everyones favorite albino monk. More to the story than you think. R&R. Ch.6 FINALLY up.
Robert Langdon series - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 14,772 - Reviews: 100 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 11/27/2006 - Published: 5/19/2006
The Angel of Death by Miss Clairely reviews
He was an Angel. A Ghost. Pain was the only thing that made him feel human. Oneshot. Complete. R&R please.
Robert Langdon series - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 388 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/6/2006 - Complete
The Keystone To His Heart by The.Artist.In.The.Ambulance reviews
Bishop Aringarosa is contacted with information of a powerful new keystone that will grant great power to Opus Dei. Silas is sent to retrieve it, not knowing that it would change his life forever. SilasxOC. Read&Review.
Robert Langdon series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 698 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/4/2006
Unwanted Birthright by allykins-mate reviews
A young woman of French blood is starting her life in Toronto. All is somewhat good, until a pale cloaked man crosses her path.
Robert Langdon series - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,679 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 5/31/2006 - Published: 5/28/2006
What makes us good by LaRosaAzul reviews
One night Silas saves a woman. Now 3 years later it is her turn to save him. Read and Review please!
Robert Langdon series - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 22,837 - Reviews: 165 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 6/7/2006 - Published: 5/23/2006 - Complete