Home Community Misc Misc. Movies Hocus Pocus Fan Fiction
Hocus Pocus Fan Fiction
Follow .
Focus: Misc Misc. Movies, Since: 10-18-05
Founder: BreezyWheezy07 - Stories: 5 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 3 - id: 23308
This C2 represents the fanfiction for one of my favorite movies Hocus Pocus Check it out!

Hocus Pocus 2: The Awakening by AmandaTheVampireLove reviews
Dani accidentally awakens the witches once more, but with them comes someone from her past that she thought she would never see again. Rated for later chapters DaniBinx
Misc. Movies - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,662 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 10/24/2006 - Published: 7/9/2003
Hocus Pocus 2: The Warlocks by Jessica Evans reviews
10 years later: 3 warlocks have taken over the Sanderson house and when Dani is accidentally caught the leader wishes to make her his bride. An old friend is brought back to help save her.
Misc. Movies - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,391 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 7/21/2003 - Published: 7/17/2003
The Gift of Magic by BlueInTheFace reviews
For the film 'HOCUS POCUS'...This is just my take on how Winnifred Sanderson got that leathery book of hers...New Chapters.
Misc. Movies - Rated: K+ - English - Supernatural/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,646 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 3/9/2006 - Published: 11/4/2003
Through the Eyes of a Cat by JediKnightMuse reviews
HOCUS POCUS Ever wonder what Binx did during those three-hundred years as a cat? What his life was like as the world around him changed from horse and carriage to cars and buses? This is my take on it. Maybe an original char. R&R!
Misc. Movies - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,245 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 6 - Published: 10/22/2004
Always With You by PheonixFireBlack reviews
[Hocus Pocus] A spell is performed and it goes horribly wrong, however, in it's mishap, Thackery Binx can be human for the course of 24 hours. What will he do in that time? And who will he see? ThackeryDanni. Future-AU-fic
Misc. Movies - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,227 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 6 - Published: 10/25/2004