Home Community Games Final Fantasy I-VI Hoisting the Light
Hoisting the Light
Follow .
Focus: Games Final Fantasy I-VI, Since: 09-18-04
Founder: Reddo Meijisu - Stories: 21 - Followers: 24 - Staff: 2 - id: 2504
Dedicated to stories and poems focusing upon the notable classic, Final Fantasy IV.

Too Late for Tea by DTitania reviews
FFIV Some hearts belong together. Others not. A story focusing on Rydia and Edge.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,494 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 13 - Published: 7/6/2006 - Rydia, Edge - Complete
Wounds by dilly r reviews
[FFIV CecilxRosa] They destroyed most of their memories in Baron after the wedding.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 221 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Published: 1/11/2006 - Complete
Aversion: Fangs Bared By Moonlight by fulldaysdrive reviews
FFIV, part of the Scenes series. Why don't Rydia and Kain talk much ingame? Oneshot.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,999 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/12/2006 - Rydia, Kain - Complete
Soma by Kylenne reviews
[FFIV] Once upon a midnight dreary, a dragoon ponders, weak and weary. Yaoi: Kain x Cecil
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 698 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Published: 1/19/2006 - Complete
The Fog Monster by Dr. Thinker reviews
[FF4] All about Rydia from a summom monster that knows a lot about Summoners. My first Final Fantasy fiction.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,319 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/22/2006 - Complete
Legend by Jenneh reviews
FFIV. With Cecil's abrupt death, Cain discovers that pretending is never as good as the real thing, but it's better than nothing at all. Oneshot.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,075 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 23 - Published: 12/9/2005 - Kain, Rosa - Complete
Going Home by Masaka reviews
[FFIV] Rydia is asked to return to Mist. Who has survived? How will the people of Mist react to meeting a woman claiming to be a child who they all believed had perished only a year or two earlier?
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 11,842 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/15/2002 - Rydia, Edge - Complete
Twin by Quicksilver Ink reviews
The Mysidian twins are growing older, and Palom worries they're growing apart.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,673 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 11 - Published: 10/14/2005 - Complete
Beneath the Mask by SpacemanSpiff reviews
[FFIV] A one-shot covering a point in the game during Rosa's hostage experience. It dives into Rosa's relationship with Kain and how he was so easily overcome by Golbez's manipulation. Enjoy!
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,606 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 10/27/2003 - Complete
Sins of the Father by Reddo Meijisu reviews
FFIV: When the lines between respect and respite are drastically fractured, the first choice of salvation might not always be the responsible one. In Tellah's heart, vanity and dignity dance along those crevices. Pregame. Chapter 4 up.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Angst/Horror - Chapters: 5 - Words: 13,667 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 2/22/2006 - Published: 6/21/2005 - Tellah, Anna
Shadow's Respite by Iliya Moroumetz reviews
Final Fantasy IV Chapter 6: The corruption of the best, becomes the worst.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Drama/Mystery - Chapters: 6 - Words: 40,330 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 6/1/2005 - Published: 11/5/2002 - Cecil, Rydia
Dragon's Eyes by The Jack of Spades reviews
FF4. How did she know they were coming?
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Drama/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,910 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Published: 2/8/2003
Underneath The Smoke, Vol 1: Firebrand by Catherine Rain reviews
Rydia has been wary of fire since her childhood. Now she must face the fire-breathing dragon Bahamut in battle in order to help her friends. In the midst of figuring out truths about herself, she must confront her deepest phobia-- on her way to her deepes
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 16,868 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 11 - Published: 5/18/2004
A Shade Of Gray by Jenneh reviews
FFIV; Cecil has died under mysterious circumstances and the newly widowed Rosa must go into hiding. When Mt. Ordeals is overrun by the undead, she uncovers a plot of dark magic and must learn how to fight without Cecil by her side.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 13,517 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 4/17 - Published: 5/14/2004 - Rosa
Running Into Death by Cale Seraph reviews
Anna and Edward's last moments together (FF4) (feel free to R/R)
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,219 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 1 - Published: 3/4/2001
Set in Stone by TalkingMime reviews
Final Fantasy IV Palom's thoughts as he and his sister, Porom, leave the party for good.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,230 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Published: 7/12/2004 - Complete
Reflections by Celes Chere reviews
When Rosa went on the Big Whale despite Cecil's wishes, there was more on her mind than saving the world...And just once, she was going to make it known. A short but significant moment in FFIV between Cecil and Rosa, novelized...Please R + R!
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,492 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 6 - Published: 1/31/2002
Glass Darkly by TobyKikami reviews
[FFIV] The battle of Wyvern the Dark Bahamut in the Lunar Subterranae. A reflection.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,381 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Published: 7/9/2004 - Complete
Themes of Love by TobyKikami reviews
[FFIV with a hint of VII] Bahamut reflects on the troubles of his descendants, and decides something has to be done. Featuring Odin, Leviathan, and Kain Highwind.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,367 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 17 - Published: 6/29/2004 - Complete
Thy Brother's Keeper by Daryl Falchion reviews
Years have passed since Kain and Cecil last saw one another. Now a dream pulls the two together in a battle against a demon that sleeps on Mount. Ordeals. The two must conquer their lovehate paradox in order to survive...FFIV Complete
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 10,669 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 21 - Updated: 10/7/2004 - Published: 12/30/2003 - Complete
The Colour of the Soul by DTitania reviews
FFIV Coincidence brings Golbez together with a notorious swindler, a woman with no past and the mourning King Edward. Will these four get lost on their journey or will they find their way? Will they choose to remember or to forget?
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 21 - Words: 83,846 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 4/7/2005 - Published: 4/1/2004 - Golbez - Complete