Home Community Anime/Manga Tenchi Muyo Hotsuma
Hotsuma
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Tenchi Muyo, Since: 05-13-06
Founder: Hotsuma09 - Stories: 2 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 31956
I love hotsuma and ryoko stories, and there wouldn't be tenchi in love with ryoko. Also there will be welcoming any tenchi and hotsuma fanfics with the one and only ryoko as their love interest.Okay i'm Joshing there is Tenchi and Ryoko stories.

Song of My Heart by Ryoko-sama reviews
Love, Hate, Envy, and Saddness, a story of Ryoko, when she find's someone else, but then, someone else finds and kidnaps her. A Hotsuma/Ryoko fic.
Tenchi Muyo - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 7,701 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/20/2001 - Published: 7/17/2001 - Ryoko - Complete
Love OR Lovers by Hotsuma09 reviews
This Fanfic is circling around Ayeka and Ryoko's approaching womanhood, this story is set in the 1920's in japan.They are both married to two men, but things don't go as plan, what is in stored for ryoko and ayeka? REVIEWS,THANK YOU,PLZ IM DESPERATE FOR.
Tenchi Muyo - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 10 - Words: 10,226 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 7/20/2006 - Published: 4/30/2006 - Ryoko, Ayeka - Complete