Home Community TV Shows Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis House Of Anubis Romance Writers
House Of Anubis Romance Writers
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis, Since: 03-04-11
Founder: puddinpuppy - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - id: 90225
This community is for those who love House Of Anubis romance stories. This community will accept other stories besides romances, but more of the focus will be on romances.

Absolute Perfection by Taymontu reviews
It's the hottest day of the summer and Anubis house goes to Fabian's Mansion to use his pool but while their there they fall in love. Fabina, JeromeXPatrcia, and AlfieXAmber.
Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,129 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 13 - Published: 2/21/2011 - Fabian R., Nina M. - Complete
Kiss the Geek by hannahpie45 reviews
Inspired by the newest Glee preview. It's Valentine's Day, what crazy scheme has Amber concocted with Mick to get Fabina together? Read and Review! The summary's terrible, but the story's much better XD
Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,753 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 12 - Published: 2/10/2011 - Fabian R., Nina M. - Complete
I'm Just Your Second Pick by RayneAllNight reviews
Victor let the kids talk to Joy, and now Nina feels like she's Fabian's second pick. Is she?
Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,221 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 11 - Published: 2/7/2011 - Nina M., Fabian R. - Complete
Four Romance Stories by puddinpuppy reviews
Four House of Anubis Romance stories. Clothing Thief-Jerome/Patricia w/ Fabina. My True Feelings-Fabian/Nina. The Dance Of A Lifetime-Mara/Mick. Midnight Meeting-Amber/Alfie w/ Fabina.
Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,978 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 3/3/2011 - Published: 2/10/2011 - Complete
The Letter That Started It All by puddinpuppy reviews
I am creating my first full story for Fabian and Nina. There will be some Jerome and Patricia as well. I will try to update as fast as I can, but sometimes I have too much homework or a writer's block. REVIEW I would really appreciate ConstructiveCritique
Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 1,907 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 3/9/2011 - Published: 3/3/2011 - Nina M., Fabian R. - Complete