Home Community General How Lucky You Are . . . to have found this!
How Lucky You Are . . . to have found this!
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 04-05-10
Founder: wouldsomebody - Stories: 8 - Followers: 0 - id: 80280
Seussical the Musical is so seriously lacking in fanfiction that it hurts. Honestly, you KNOW this touching, hilarious, indisputably memorable play deserves to be written about. Anyway, here's a compilation of all the straight (as in non-crossover) Seussical fics i could find. If you want a story added, just PM or email me! =)

That's What Makes a Boy a Man by bohr-d reviews
[Seussical the Musical] According to General Genghis Khan Schmitz, the Military is what makes a boy a man. Jojo, being the newest Cadet to the academy, just may have to learn this lesson the hard way. [timeline: The Military to Alone in the Universe]
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,828 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Published: 2/4/2007 - Complete
The Meaning of Family by ambigousAnonymity reviews
World: Seussical the Musical Cat realizes that sending Jojo to military school was probably a bad idea. Oneshot, CatxHorton, onesided GertrudexHorton
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: K - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,625 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Published: 10/20/2008 - Complete
What You Don't See by electrateazer reviews
My story about Gertrude, the little bluebird from Seussical the Musical, and her life story. Please RR! Look, I've finally updated! OMG!
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,157 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 7/12/2007 - Published: 9/17/2006
A mad, mad world by x Wacky Fairyx reviews
This is kinda a private thing but you can read it if you want, but you wont know who we are. This is totally insane with a few characters from seussical, please dont hit me if you dont like it. x Emily/Emmi x
Seussical - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 1,958 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 5/8/2009 - Published: 5/7/2009
I Shall Call You Thing! by Habeous Corpus reviews
How exactly did the Cat in The Hat team up with the Things? This story explains it.
Seussical - Rated: T - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,395 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 7/31/2009 - Published: 7/27/2009
The Journal of Miss Gertrude McFuzz by Funkywatermelon reviews
On The Fifteenth of May, Miss Gertrude McFuzz realized just how special Horton was, but she knew to approach him would end in a fail, cause who'd love a bird with a one feather tail?
Seussical - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,015 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 12 - Published: 9/14/2009 - [Gertrude M., Horton] Mayzie L., S. Kangaroo - Complete
If Your Fate Depended on a Cat by wouldsomebody reviews
MY version of Seussical, going "behind the scenes" and adding in new characters! What happens when we pay more attention to Jojo and The Cat in the Hat! And what went down after the finale? Prepare for a wild ride full of mischief, rhyming, and melodrama
Seussical - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,183 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 12/28/2009 - Published: 7/14/2009
Betrayed for Perfection by potterlockedintheshire reviews
A brief look at the scene where General Kahn Schmitz recruits Jojo. This fic is written from Jojo's point of view, mainly focusing on his feelings of betrayal towards his parents. Angst warning!
Seussical - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 560 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Published: 3/8/2010 - Complete